The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Flemming
Valiant A

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:06 pm
quoting Wicker Man: “I shared that Ukraine is all about Russia perfecting and training its battlefield A.I. before Russia turns it against the west. Take it or leave it.”
I will enthusiastically leave it. Russia will never attack a NATO member country. It would be suicide for them. Putin likes to live.

My guess? In 2024 Putin will be ousted in one way or another, Ukraine will have its land—including Crimea—returned, and Russia will be forced to pay reparations. Just a guess, not a prophecy.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From "Have you ever deactivated your Facebook temporarily?"

Post by High Spy »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:40 am
Hello People!

Have you fairly recently temp. deactivated your Facebook? As in taking a break from social media? If you did, was it easy to reactivate it again? What are the pros and cons of deactivation? I've read online about deactivation and reactivation but some of it looks like old news to me. Did you lose any information,photos, or messages? I'm assuming messenger doesn't work when you deactivate?

I don't want to lose my account. Just take a break. Get it out of my face as it were.

Thanks if you have experience to draw on and are willing to share! I may not reply right away to any posts made here. It's the whole reducing exposure to social media I'm doing right now.
I just sent a friend request to my son’s missionary.

Triple sixes showing in your post count.

You may not want to let that persist.

All of LDSFF crashed when BeNotDeceived’s post count crossed the triple six milestone. :lol:

Some lost multiple posts, and were none to happy about it. 😢
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:44 am

I don’t see you or this “wicker man” making any predictions that have actually come true. Where is a specific prediction that came true? And don’t say earthquakes because there was no specific prediction made there.
Re: Why Did God Feel It Was Necessary To Show Ezekiel His Penis?
viewtopic.php?p=2850258#p2850258

First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
The above quote was posted 6 days before a 7.3 magnitude earthquake did indeed occur, with no strong earthquakes in the interim.

A specific statement with a high degree of specificity. :lol:

Did said quake match said sad specifications?
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:28 pm
Flemming wrote:

I don’t see you or this “wicker man” making any predictions that have actually come true. Where is a specific prediction that came true? And don’t say earthquakes because there was no specific prediction made there.

First there was a 5.7 then a 6.5 so now all I'll do is give an opportunity to the Spirit to speak up with a 7.3 and fully take the hit if it does not and say I must have been deceived by a false spirit all this time.
The above quote was posted 6 days before a 7.3 magnitude earthquake did indeed occur, with no strong earthquakes in the interim.

A specific statement with a high degree of specificity. :lol:

Did said quake match said sad specifications?
I would be impressed if the prophecy was “in six days there will be a 7.3 magnitude earthquake originating at this epicenter (coordinates or general location).”

Otherwise, given no time frame, I can predict a 4.2 earthquake at some time and at some place on Earth. And it will happen. Am I a prophet?
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

High Spy wrote:
Flemming wrote:

This last bit doesn't seem to be true -- there was a 6.7 recorded on May 19, 2021, which was 5 days after the date stamp on the "prediction" and 2 days before the 7.3 quake. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... es_in_2021
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:24 pm
High Spy wrote:
The above quote was posted 6 days before a 7.3 magnitude earthquake did indeed occur, with no significant earthquakes in the interim.
This last bit doesn't seem to be true -- there was a 6.7 recorded on May 19, 2021, which was 5 days after the date stamp on the "prediction" and 2 days before the 7.3 quake. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... es_in_2021
Good detective work. 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️ Spy couldn’t find it on Wikipedia, but did find three other reports:

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/pacif ... 519114405/

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 19/pg15559

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive

Nobody on LDSFF posted about it, which emphasizes my question about significant versus strong earthquakes. There is a rating system, based on many variables. A magnitude 4 in Yellowstone Park is likely much worse than any earthquake in modern history. I edited my statement to say significant. Glad you investigated the truth of the matter, as spy learned something new. :) I also learned something new from the 5.7 earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument. Said 5.7 caused me to change the one rule for my GBNG (Ghost, but not Goblin) word tuple game, such that the words before the comma must contain a silent consonant, rather than any silent letter. Christ, but not Crist. 🐳 Sign, but not strong earthquake. 🐳
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:19 pm
Sign, but not strong earthquake. 🐳
Or maybe nothing at all?
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:19 pm
Good detective work. 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️
Aww, shucks. But I think the credit should really go to Google.
Nobody on LDSFF posted about it, which emphasizes my question about significant versus strong earthquakes.
Yes, it is amazing how frequently stuff that confirms our theory is significant and things that don't aren't. Someone could write a book about that, I bet.
There is a rating system, based on many variables.
Oh, I believe it. They are probably finding newer and better variables even as we speak.
Sign, but not strong earthquake. 🐳
Bright, but not blinding.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 pm
High Spy wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm
Sometimes little L looks atrocious, so I created a fictional character, otherwise known as a forum account with user name Night0WL@slogbog.com =~ little L after w looks horrible.

Much like my sending me little book to Chad Daybell, then writing a poem for the last page about the passing of President Reagan a few days after I sent it.

Shortly after my MakerBee thread was posted on four forums, stating Buckle Up, you’re in for a wild ride, Hamas attacks Israel which matches the shape of a birthmark on the Davidic Servant’s head.

Now L is doing weird stuff too. High Spy is derived from my given name at birth. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger where The Spy FM really does broadcast, late at night, when Night0WL is watching the interwebs.
In other words, you're not Nightlion, any more than you were the last person you alluded to, and then refused to say you weren't, until a mod stepped in, to explain you weren't. Just like this time. Kinda sick.

:roll:
https://Twitter.com/WarClandestine/stat ... 3202042137

Today, Ukraine launched a missile strike, with NATO weapons (Czech), onto civilian locations, in Belgorod city center, killing 14 civilians, 2 children, and injuring over 100.

Russia have called an emergency UN Security Council meeting, and Russian officials are blaming the US for being the main culprits behind the strikes.

Russian Ambassador Anatoly Antonov just spoke to the media and said the US are “waging a hybrid war against Russia and throwing modern Western weapons to the front against the Russian Armed Forces”.

It appears that the West are DESPERATELY trying to instigate Russia to retaliate and escalate so they can justify bringing NATO in and initiating all-out WW3. Ukraine’s military is down to nothing and cannot hold on much longer. Their only hope is to get the US MIL to intervene and take over for them.

Russia have been warning that if NATO weaponry are used to strike Russian territory, that would be a red line. We are one or two bad decisions away from full-scale kinetic war with Russia, and thus WW3.

Buckle up.
Well said, especially the reminder to buckle up. The Wild Ride continues beyond anything spy imagined. But God takes care of everything, such as when the 6.5 magnitude earthquake shook my son on his birthday in Idaho. Anyways now spy gets why The Wicker Man used a Dragon Avatar thanks to our ongoing conversations. 8-)
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:42 am

Well said, especially the reminder to buckle up. The Wild Ride continues beyond anything spy imagined.

But God takes care of everything, such as when the 6.5 magnitude earthquake shook my son on his birthday in Idaho.

Anyways now spy gets why The Wicker Man used a Dragon Avatar thanks to our ongoing conversations. 8-)
Anyone can be a prophet, just don’t put a timeframe on it and it will eventually become true.

I prophecy that our solar system’s sun will die and we are in for a wild ride!

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,

Russia will never attack a NATO member country. It would be suicide for them. Putin likes to live.

My guess? In 2024 Putin will be ousted in one way or another, Ukraine will have its land—including Crimea—returned, and Russia will be forced to pay reparations. Just a guess, not a prophecy.