The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Flemming
Valiant A

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:01 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:21 am
Why was he banished?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1217371 Shows a post by one of his many attackers.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1162443 Shows another where he responded with keyboard shifted characters.

There was some discussion about release from Outer Darkness a.k.a. sub-forum #57 8-), but it never happened for him and others caught up in the raging battle. Anyway, they marred him, but didn’t really hurt him, because we’re in a period of silence following the opening of the seventh seal as discussed a few posts previos to this one. https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=253 ... ails#p2535 is more about that and how the LDS Corp’s position just don’t make no sense. :lol:
I can’t see any of the posts on LDSFF because I don’t have an account and I’m not going to make one (sounds like a horrible place). Could you just post the relevant information here?

Also did you see the 7.5 earthquake in Japan this morning? Why didn’t/couldn’t wicker man predict that?
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

Flemming wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:56 pm
Also did you see the 7.5 earthquake in Japan this morning? Why didn’t/couldn’t wicker man predict that?
He only predicts significant earthquakes, and since he didn't predict this one it is obviously insignificant. Ta. Da.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

What is the davidic servant anyway?

I think The Wicker Man does have an interesting story with all the 57 connections. I believe he is telling the truth about these experiences. I have strange experiences with the number 8 and I have 3 number 8s in my date of birth. The Wicker Man has 57 in his dob.

I've always been a feeling type of person.

I don't feel he is anointed or angelic or anything like that. I don't know what the davidic servant is. But I believe a person truly impressed upon by the spirit should have good intentions and a light energy (how I perceive it, not literally light) I don't feel that light energy with The Wicker Man, something feels off. Like, maybe a sort of light grey/orange feeling (no idea what that means it's just how I feel it). I do feel a light energy with how I'm perceiving high spy's energy and I am feeling concerned because high spy seems trapped in loop. I think high spy has had his own sort of 'revelations' but has connected them to The Wicker Man's 'revelations' and assumed that his signs must be pointing towards The Wicker Man and has combined the signs.

I do believe eclipses effect the earth. The eclipse won't be experienced where I am. I wonder, if the date comes and goes without any signs of what these warnings are pointing to, what that would mean to high spy. I've read some things but can't see The Wicker Man talking about the eclipse.
I certainly will be interested to see if anything interesting happens. Hopefully nothing self fulfilled in a negative way.

I do believe in signs. I'm not always sure we can be sure of what signs mean until after the fact. I don't live by them or focus on them. Spy (I called you highwayman. Who's highway man?) you clearly have attuned yourself to noticing numbers and it is possible that if you focus on this one group of numbers with this applied meaning and trying to convince everyone, then you might not connect other signs. I recall often hearing the phase, what's for you won't go by you.

I had kind of a peculiar upbringing now that I look back. I was aware of things at a young age that I wouldn't like my kids to be aware of. So that is why I don't dismiss this thread or spy's posts. (If a person felt compelled to share a divine message and they believed with every fibre of their being was true, they'd post like high spy does). But my soul feels that The Wicker Man isn't a source of light. And maybe I can't judge and I'm probably talking a load of crap, and I might not be calibrated very well, but I feel bits of negative energy in The Wicker Man's text that I don't associate with Christ. However, I don't feel negative energy in everything I have read by high spy which makes me feel mildly concerned that high spy is doing all this work for The Wicker Man.

I've had alcohol. It's new year... I might read this tomorrow and be like wtf?

Happy new year :)
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:56 pm
I can’t see any of the posts on LDSFF because I don’t have an account and I’m not going to make one (sounds like a horrible place). Could you just post the relevant information here?

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1096104#p1096104 wrote:You do not need a video to know when the 7th seal was opened. I can show you how to discover it for yourselves.

4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.
4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

So this happens just before the judgement starts. The beginning of judgement is the 7th seal. Now put on your logic caps and make sure the propeller is turning.

In the 5th seal God's people are beheaded until their number is complete. They receive new white robes washed in the blood of Christ. They are then immortal. There are no more of God's people left on the earth. All the souls were under the Altar and now their number is complete. Only the wicked are left on earth. There are no more of God's people to be saved. There are no more of God's people that need protection.

Now look at this in the 7th seal.

7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The sealing of God's people started before the 7th seal was opened. By the time of 9:4 that work has been finished. I know exactly how and ~when I was sealed. And I testify that it is a visible mark.

Is the propeller still spinning? Good! If the number of all of God's people is complete in seal 5 and they are all immortal then who is God protecting with his seal in seal 7? Do I see some smoke coming out of some ears? Motors running, gears turning. Everything seizing up. :(

Anyone?

Seal 7 has to be before seal 5!

Jesus gives the starting order of the seals.

24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Immediately after the 7th seal is the 6th seal. Why is the tribulation of those days the 7th seal?

12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Because there is a time of trouble followed by a resurrection. After that resurrection some will be saved and some will be lost. So seal 5 has to be after the resurrection because those that are lost take the mark of the beast and help behead the souls under the altar which is the second death. There is the time of trouble which comes upon the whole earth and there is the time of Jacob's trouble. In the trouble that comes upon the whole earth the people of God are protected by his mark. It is not the time of Jacob's trouble. It is the time God pleads with the wicked. It is the 7th seal. The time of Jacob's trouble is the 5th seal. The 7th seal ends with there being no more time. The 6th seal is the end of this creation.

So now hopefully the propeller is still turning and you realize that the 7th seal is first in time sequence. Fingers crossed.

So now back to when the 7th seal was most likely opened. When was israel in exile planted in North America? When the pilgrims departed the Mayflower in 1620. When was Judah fully restored? In 1970 when they recaptured Jerusalem. What year is 1620 + 390? 2010. What is 1970 + 40? 2010. What is the most likely year that the silence in heaven started? Therefore what year was the 7th seal most likely opened? Reach up and give that propeller a good wack.

Please give my attempt at humor a hall pass! :)
Silence in heaven began when the seventh seal opened. Maybe The Wicker Man was granted a waiver for his demonstration earthquakes and ongoing efforts to fill Lake Mead. :lol: As for me, my strange March 8 encounters haven’t occurred post 2010. My timekeeper role does seem to continue as per my MakerBee post and subsequent Hamas attacks. The links spy posted are all publicly viewable, but the timekeeper stuff is not.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:56 pm
Silence in heaven began when the seventh seal opened. Maybe The Wicker Man was granted a waiver for his demonstration earthquakes and ongoing efforts to fill Lake Mead. :lol: As for me, my strange March 8 encounters haven’t occurred post 2010. My timekeeper role does seem to continue as per my MakerBee post and subsequent Hamas attacks. The links spy posted are all publicly viewable, but the timekeeper stuff is not.
But the March 8th thing isn’t real. That photograph shows nothing.

Wait, now Lake Mead is involved?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:21 am
Why was he banished?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1217371 Shows a post by one of his many attackers.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 3#p1162443 Shows another where he responded with keyboard shifted characters.

There was some discussion about release from Outer Darkness a.k.a. sub-forum #57 8-), but it never happened for him and others caught up in the raging battle. Anyway, they marred him, but didn’t really hurt him, because we’re in a period of silence following the opening of the seventh seal as discussed a few posts previos to this one. https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=253 ... ails#p2535 is more about that and how the LDS Corp’s position just don’t make no sense. :lol:
You didn't answer the question.

Why was The Wicker Man permanently banished?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

So is Chad Daybell the Davidic servant?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:18 am
High Spy wrote:

You didn't answer the question.

Why was The Wicker Man permanently banished?
He stopped posting in Outer Darkness when his post count hit 1957, saying the Spirit wasn't telling him to visit anymore. He responded GIVL UPI, a couple of times that spy saw. He was very time consuming because of all the complainers, which makes be believe it was mostly a business decision, along with confirmation bias on the part of Creator. The Wicker Man asked for clarification, but would never kowtow to Creator's demands. He banished a few others at the same time. One of which is Valo/Finrock/DarknessToLight who has since gone missing. Later he posted until his post count was 1962 (my birth year), then reached 1984 only posting sporadically. People asked after him and Valo would post links to slogbog, and I would too on rare occasions, but the word filter was changed to corrupt all the links. sl0gb0g.space could circumvent it, but now the bad links stand as testament to The Wicker Man's prophesied marring. Due diligence of any serious inquiry should likely include viewing all the pertinent posts in Outer Darkness, or just wait for said silence to end.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

The Wicker Man wrote:So now back to when the 7th seal was most likely opened. When was israel in exile planted in North America? When the pilgrims departed the Mayflower in 1620. When was Judah fully restored? In 1970 when they recaptured Jerusalem. What year is 1620 + 390? 2010. What is 1970 + 40? 2010.
But 1620 + 252 = 1872, while 1970 + 13 = 1983. So the opening of the Seventh Seal happened in either 1872 or 1983, making The Wicker Man a fraud.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seventh_Seal

Film came out in 1957.
The knight and his squire pass a caravan of actors: Jof and his wife Mia, with their infant son Mikael and actor-manager Jonas Skat. Waking early, Jof has a vision of Mary leading the infant Jesus, which he relates to a smilingly disbelieving Mia.