The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Flemming wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:56 pm
Also did you see the 7.5 earthquake in Japan this morning? Why didn’t/couldn’t wicker man predict that?
He only predicts significant earthquakes, and since he didn't predict this one it is obviously insignificant. Ta. Da.
NPR on KOSU just reported 48 deaths.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:11 pm
Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 pm
He only predicts significant earthquakes, and since he didn't predict this one it is obviously insignificant. Ta. Da.
NPR on KOSU just reported 48 deaths.
So it WAS significant. So why didn’t he predict it?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:59 pm
What is the davidic servant anyway?

I think The Wicker Man does have an interesting story with all the 57 connections. I believe he is telling the truth about these experiences. I have strange experiences with the number 8 and I have 3 number 8s in my date of birth. The Wicker Man has 57 in his dob.

I've always been a feeling type of person.

I don't feel he is anointed or angelic or anything like that. I don't know what the davidic servant is. But I believe a person truly impressed upon by the spirit should have good intentions and a light energy (how I perceive it, not literally light) I don't feel that light energy with The Wicker Man, something feels off. Like, maybe a sort of light grey/orange feeling (no idea what that means it's just how I feel it). I do feel a light energy with how I'm perceiving high spy's energy and I am feeling concerned because high spy seems trapped in loop. I think high spy has had his own sort of 'revelations' but has connected them to The Wicker Man's 'revelations' and assumed that his signs must be pointing towards The Wicker Man and has combined the signs.

I do believe eclipses effect the earth. The eclipse won't be experienced where I am. I wonder, if the date comes and goes without any signs of what these warnings are pointing to, what that would mean to high spy. I've read some things but can't see The Wicker Man talking about the eclipse.
I certainly will be interested to see if anything interesting happens. Hopefully nothing self fulfilled in a negative way.

I do believe in signs. I'm not always sure we can be sure of what signs mean until after the fact. I don't live by them or focus on them. Spy (I called you highwayman. Who's highway man?) you clearly have attuned yourself to noticing numbers and it is possible that if you focus on this one group of numbers with this applied meaning and trying to convince everyone, then you might not connect other signs. I recall often hearing the phase, what's for you won't go by you.

I had kind of a peculiar upbringing now that I look back. I was aware of things at a young age that I wouldn't like my kids to be aware of. So that is why I don't dismiss this thread or spy's posts. (If a person felt compelled to share a divine message and they believed with every fibre of their being was true, they'd post like high spy does). But my soul feels that The Wicker Man isn't a source of light. And maybe I can't judge and I'm probably talking a load of crap, and I might not be calibrated very well, but I feel bits of negative energy in The Wicker Man's text that I don't associate with Christ. However, I don't feel negative energy in everything I have read by high spy which makes me feel mildly concerned that high spy is doing all this work for The Wicker Man.

I've had alcohol. It's new year... I might read this tomorrow and be like wtf?

Happy new year :)
The Wicker Man (The Wicker Man) once posted about his church buddies having him go see a LDS physic lady, who said he wasn’t human. That was soon after his two witnesses witnessed his PB and the Patriarch sayin what an honor it was to have given it to such an honorable individual. My name from birth and my PB were also given under extraordinary circumstances.

Speaking of two witnesses, there were two on March 8, 2002. Also The Wicker Man whose name matches your number 57 anomaly did many other amazing things besides supply his Spirit with opportunities to cause earthquakes of specific magnitudes. Bret Ripley, believe it or not, bolstered one thought experiment: that being that posting advanced notice about an upcoming earthquake of specific magnitude, that the adversary also gets one of similar magnitude. This was bore out by one originally rated a 6.6 and upgrade to a 6.7. This likely results because the measured event is midway between 6.6 and 6.7, but closer to 6.7. What number is that. If you said triple six with a shifted decimal point, then place one golden star upon your forehead. :lol:

Likewise, the 8.1 was previously posted (recently this became apparent). When the 8.2 preceded the 8.1, spy remarked that The Wicker Man was sighting in his Earthquake Gun, because he was an exceptional marksman. The Wicker Man thought they measured it wrong, so ordered a redo. Did Moses predict that the Red Sea would part? Nope, he just commanded it to part, and it obeyed. Next week spy will travel near another of the demonstration earthquake sites. That will make for a 75% visitation rate, with only China remaining. The Wicker Man has numerous health issues, so currently may be completely out of commission. His account showed active as of the 31st. It would be nice if someone checked on him.

Valo loved to talk like a pirate 🏴‍☠️. He grew up in Finland where there are many Bogs and Valo is a subset of Valore, which is the name of a premium phpBB theme that allows changing of the colors. Passing with Flying Colors was how spy described The Wicker Man’s story, after seeing the chemical symbol for gold in my wife's name, for the first time? The Wicker Man’s revelation, using two biblical witnesses, about when the seventh seal opened at long last answered: Why was 2010 the conclusion of my March 8 photo? This helped spy see the Crist timing pattern for The Wicker Man’s first demonstration earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument.

The Davidic Servant picks up where King David left off i.e. The City of David under The Star of David.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Last edited by Imwashingmypirate on Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:58 am
I'm just going to take a step back from this discussion because I'm having sleep problems and woke up delusional and hallucinating last night. I'm going to end up crazy and I have young kids that don't need a mum getting sucked down that path. The more I think about these things the more I have these experiences and it is frightening. Or at least the more I am inclined to over think these sleep issues. Woke up last night except I didn't wake up. I was just laying there with my eyes open and suddenly became aware of myself. I thought I must have slept all night. I looked at the time and I couldn't have slept more than 20 minutes. But then I felt eerie and signs were jumping at me. And then I though one of my kids must be dying so I checked on them. Then I felt like I was going to go mad. Then Phoebe bolted up right fully awake and scared the wits out of me. She was confused and asked if it was morning and I said the same thing just happened to me. It's not morning but the sky was light. The light was coming from the south west. (I think, I don't have a compass). I got in beside Phoebe and we went to sleep. I prayed. Praying seems to make me fall asleep. I also admitted in prayer that I am concerned I don't know who I'm praying to yesterday so that doesn't help. I woke at some point and the sky was dark again and then we all slept in.

I'm struggling with the delusional aspect of this sleep problem but I'm scared to bring it up with a Dr. I've had an MRI and EEG and both were fine. Eeg showed an incident of slowing in right part of temporal region which apparently doesn't mean anything. So I can assume nothing is actually going wrong with my brain right? Might take the carbon monoxide alarm upstairs. Might have to stop watching screens. My brain hurts.
Please go see a psychiatrist. Get a referral from your primary care doctor.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Flemming wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:57 pm
Please go see a psychiatrist. Get a referral from your primary care doctor.
Sent you a PM....

The light wasn't a hallucination, the sky was genuinely light. Might have been the moon. I have hallucinated from my earliest memories and this has been investigated by a psychiatrist. I have vivid dreams and experiences and the topic of conversation is making these things that I normally experience extra creepy. The only thing that is new is the delusional aspect where I'm having moments where I think I'm still asleep but I'm actually awake and the thinking I'm awake but I'm actually asleep. The more tired I am the more I experience this. I will speak to a Dr however.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

High Spy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:15 am
The Wicker Man (The Wicker Man) once posted about his church buddies having him go see a LDS physic lady, who said he wasn’t human. That was soon after his two witnesses witnessed his PB and the Patriarch sayin what an honor it was to have given it to such an honorable individual. My name from birth and my PB were also given under extraordinary circumstances.

Speaking of two witnesses, there were two on March 8, 2002. Also The Wicker Man whose name matches your number 57 anomaly did many other amazing things besides supply his Spirit with opportunities to cause earthquakes of specific magnitudes. Bret Ripley, believe it or not, bolstered one thought experiment: that being that posting advanced notice about an upcoming earthquake of specific magnitude, that the adversary also gets one of similar magnitude. This was bore out by one originally rated a 6.6 and upgrade to a 6.7. This likely results because the measured event is midway between 6.6 and 6.7, but closer to 6.7. What number is that. If you said triple six with a shifted decimal point, then place one golden star upon your forehead. :lol:

Likewise, the 8.1 was previously posted (recently this became apparent). When the 8.2 preceded the 8.1, spy remarked that The Wicker Man was sighting in his Earthquake Gun, because he was an exceptional marksman. The Wicker Man thought they measured it wrong, so ordered a redo. Did Moses predict that the Red Sea would part? Nope, he just commanded it to part, and it obeyed. Next week spy will travel near another of the demonstration earthquake sites. That will make for a 75% visitation rate, with only China remaining. The Wicker Man has numerous health issues, so currently may be completely out of commission. His account showed active as of the 31st. It would be nice if someone checked on him.

Valo loved to talk like a pirate 🏴‍☠️. He grew up in Finland where there are many Bogs and Valo is a subset of Valore, which is the name of a premium phpBB theme that allows changing of the colors. Passing with Flying Colors was how spy described The Wicker Man’s story, after seeing the chemical symbol for gold in my wife's name, for the first time? The Wicker Man’s revelation, using two biblical witnesses, about when the seventh seal opened at long last answered: Why was 2010 the conclusion of my March 8 photo? This helped spy see the Crist timing pattern for The Wicker Man’s first demonstration earthquake that landed Moroni’s Instrument.

The Davidic Servant picks up where King David left off i.e. The City of David under The Star of David.
High Spy, you don't seem to ever answer questions or address holes in your theories. You just go on logorrheic rants about who-knows-what.

To recap:

The Japanese earthquake (48 deaths) was completely missed by your prophets. Why? It was very significant.

The "March 8th Miracle" is most likely a street light. There is nothing to see in that photograph. Show us some real evidence that isn't blurry or off in the distance.

Russia is not "testing" it's A.I. on Ukraine and will never attack a NATO country. You have no evidence to suggest otherwise.

"The Wicker Man" never predicts anything accurately. They just say "an earthquake will happen" well DUH, of course an earthquake will happen at some point. Watch me prophesy: *an earthquake will again occur.* Am I the new Wicker Man?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Empirical evidence? Or anecdotal evidence? On knowing the difference.

Post by High Spy »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcKQmr7kRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0CScFzp1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfG5uYpxmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhWbs1gLUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqsWqRXAj2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unseSFWjuqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfuWe1N09qI

7 links from or about a movie released in 1983.

1983, ends with 38 =~ backwards. 8-)

At least two connect context with something Physics Guy wrote.

Feel free to post how you clicked them to discover said context.

Steve Martin is the star of the movie. :lol:

Beware of graphic language.

Have plenty fun, but

Don’t forget to

BUCKLE UP ❕

Moved from thread: Empirical evidence? Or anecdotal evidence? On knowing the difference. UR 4, RI
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:03 am
Will you be visiting Tralfamadore?
Something like that.

Searching news for 57 Deaths just now, this was a top hit and the only one clicked.
https://japantoday.com/category/national/Death-toll-reaches-57-in-Ishikawa-quake wrote:
Rescuers race against time in search of survivors after quakes leave 73 dead.
Can you say 7.3 magnitude earthquake opportunity granted?

Pretty grim really, but I’m awake an hour before spy must pack up and hit the road. Yesterday was nuts with number fifty seven anomalies =~ pictures snapped throughout the day.

There’s the first photo of my local metro newspaper, that was sitting on a table near the fireplace at my local hospital. I was there for more bloodwork because my triglycerides had measured over 1200. I’d turned in my paperwork from my doctors office, and was waiting for the next step. More to follow, as my journey begins.
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

So you aren’t going to address my above concerns/questions?