The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:04 am
So you aren’t going to address my above concerns/questions?

Orange is specified as the color of the fireball, as per Pirate Washers post. Orange is the answer is something frequently said on KOSU. Yesterday there were an over abundance of 57 anomalies. Today spy has traveled towards the site of 8.1 and 8.2 events in the earthquake series. I screen captured my IP address just now, but it’s showing Wasilla. Currently it ends with 157 and my hostname begins with 157.

Berisheet means “know the end from the beginning”. Have you educated yourself about that, Korihor, the slothful servant, or Gematria?

V=L* dI/dt comes to mind as something similar incorporating the use of BigL.

Most won’t get that simple formula, but that in no way invalidates it for those that do.

Many of your questions have already been answered. You just need to search for them, but in order to do that effectively you’ll need to register on LDSFF, but you’re unwilling to do that. My definition of a saint includes someone willing to believe. Appreciate what’s already been given.

Alexa currently won’t play KOSU. Maybe streaming will work. I certainly hope so. :lol:
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 pm
Flemming wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:56 pm
Also did you see the 7.5 earthquake in Japan this morning? Why didn’t/couldn’t wicker man predict that?
He only predicts significant earthquakes, and since he didn't predict this one it is obviously insignificant. Ta. Da.
The demonstration was for four earthquakes only, with the 8.9 called off.

We discovered that we’re in a period of silence in heaven that began in 2010.

Expect an escalation when that ends, but it likely won’t include advance notices of most events.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/isaiah/49-7.html wrote:
Isaiah 49: 7 This is what the LORD says— the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel— to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and stand up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”
It is interesting though, that the birthday thing continues. 🎂
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lightning-st-peter-statute-pope-francis/ wrote:
… lightning demolished the keys and blessing hand of a statue of St. Peter in Argentina on December 17, Pope Francis’ birthday …
The 6.5 quake shook my son on his birthday, which naturally was a very convincing confirmation for yours truly. 8-)
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:50 am
Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 pm
He only predicts significant earthquakes, and since he didn't predict this one it is obviously insignificant. Ta. Da.
The demonstration was for four earthquakes only, with the 8.9 called off.
Well, that was a lucky break. Whew.
We discovered that we’re in a period of silence in heaven that began in 2010.
Question: what's the best way to tell the difference between the silence in heaven that began in 2010 and the silence in heaven that began on February 3, 1959 (a.k.a. the day the music died)?
Expect an escalation ... it likely won’t include advance notices of most events.
No advance notice of natural disasters? Egad, that sounds positively ... par, for this course anyway.
The 6.5 quake shook my son on his birthday, which naturally was a very convincing confirmation for yours truly. 8-)
What shall we say to all the people who were shook and it wasn't even their birthday? "Thanks for joining in and we apologize for any inconvenience?"

Anyway, orchestrating earthquakes to say "happy birthday" is inelegant; gives off a 'new money' vibe.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Uptime Robot wrote: Monitor name
DM
Checked URL
https://discussmormonism.com
Root cause
Connection Timeout
Incident started at
2024-01-09 07:36:37
Resolved at
2024-01-10 00:03:54
Duration
16 hours and 27 minutes
16*60+27 == 987 minutes

987 reminds spy of the many countdowns spy heard growing up in the space age. We landed on the moon on my mom’s birthday, and JFK made a moon speech the day spy was born. Besides Francis Gary Powers being an ongoing news story. Anyway, there was a massive spike in traffic shortly after The Wicker Man recently posted. Is A.I. onto something, what the HeLL is going on?

Does The disruption of the Davidic Servant has begun properly represent the situation of sites crashing and stuff? There was a similar spike and crash a few weeks back when spy’s sister thread neared 57000 views. Today my truck wouldn’t start, and upon investigation the odometer ended with triple six. It was exceptionally cold which is another indicator of the presence of evil. Now evidence points to two earthquakes happening whenever an earthquake is orchestrated. One as predicted or better described as being commanded, and an imposter type event.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:04 am
So you aren’t going to address my above concerns/questions?
Plenty others see stuff =~ maybe you need like open your eyes. :lol:

There’s one that saw orange that spy subsequently saw written up in a newspaper that briefly appeared in a most peculiar way on a page that also cited 57 as the current death tally.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:33 pm
So it WAS significant. So why didn’t he predict it?
The Wicker Man doesn’t predict earthquakes, but rather will command them to happen. We discovered when the seventh seal opened. Now we’re experiencing a period of silence of heaven.

The place, timing and great noise at https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1453835

Appears to make a relatively weak quake interesting when understood in context.

My MakerBee posts similarly preceded the Hamas attack on Israel.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Flemming wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 pm
I would be impressed if the prophecy was “in six days there will be a 7.3 magnitude earthquake originating at this epicenter (coordinates or general location).”

Otherwise, given no time frame, I can predict a 4.2 earthquake at some time and at some place on Earth. And it will happen. Am I a prophet?
Go ahead predict away like EAT used to do on GLP (GodLikeProductions). 8-)

EAT made hundreds of predictions, but I don’t think he ever got one right. TAE (The Angel Enigma) was my username for a short spell to attempt intelligent conversation, but like The Wicker Man on LDSFF talk proved futile. Please Buckle Up and prepare for real impacts coming our way, as per ye 44938 and me 36866 symbology.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:36 pm
My MakerBee posts similarly preceded the Hamas attack on Israel.
My Dr. Shades posts preceded the Hamas attack on Israel, too.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:14 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am
Many times, spy has written that Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion can properly deployed, neutralize many devastating tropical storms.

Each rectangle is one of the floating vessels shown at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0hZZogF20
I was under the impression the weather is already being manipulated and I think whoever is doing this clearly doesn't mind the hurricanes and bad weather. I wonder if the Earth needs this bad weather sometimes. Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it's not natural. Like if I walk on grass and step on ants, it's not fare to the ants but me walking on the grass is just part of it.
Maybe a bit like brewing up a batch of stone soup, like Dan explains about OTEC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=QsyinrBBhQo 8-)

Rarely is there a new video about what’s going on, but that doesn’t mean things aren’t happening. OTEC extracts heat from the ocean, thereby cooling it. Nothing else compares, yet so-called climatologists are completely clueless about it. Probably too late to prevent the prophesied poisoning of the oceans, but OTEC may eventually be a great tool towards righting the sunken ship.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Valo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:04 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:22 pm
Somebody on LDSFF said they would like to see Lake Mead filled. :o

Now they’re complaining about all the snow. :roll:

Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope. :lol:

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_4Ny8aLTS0
https://www.newsweek.com/lake-mead-wate ... rs-1860802 quotes Jenn Varian. 8-)

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?p=258 ... maly#p2583 is a third recent name anomaly recently noted. It got me thinking about Lesbians and what the Bible has to say about them. V A L O is a subset of V A L O R E making three more name anomalies, besides my given name being a subset of G R A V I T Y. Lake Mead continues to fill, but honestly the original request proved lackluster, so I’m not holding my breath, despite having an extraordinary ability to do so. Varian was only the second name anomaly I noticed that occurred shortly after viewing the movie True Stories featuring a guy named David. Sorry ya’ll don’t get stuff, but that’s normal based on Bible stories such as the wise men and the Star of David. Thankfully the Davidic Servant gets stuff. ;-)