The BYP Live Hosts Dr. Trevor Luke, Sunday, Nov 12, 2023

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
msnobody
Prophet

Re: The BYP Live Hosts Dr. Trevor Luke, Sunday, Nov 12, 2023

Post by msnobody »

You guys are a gift to us all.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:37 am
I too was given a gift of having my two dear friends with me on the show. And I so appreciate all the other insights from so many of you, and knowing that what we did has some value. THAT is the entire point of what I do. I am very grateful to know we were able to give another angle, not antagonistically, but just having a great conversation with all our friends, live on the show, and live in the chat. Your appreciation means more to me than I can express, each and every one of you. I am also, sincerely grateful to learn at the knees of Trevor and Don. We will be doing more together on a myriad of topics.
I can’t wait, Philo! You have always been a gem. You were a gem of a human being as an apologist and you are a gem of a human being as a former apologist. The constant here is that no matter where you are in your journey you are a gem. I love your genuineness on the journey. Your thirst for knowledge. Your desire to know the truth. Your eagerness and generosity in sharing it with others. You are a person of real courage and openness. I am in awe of the breadth and depth of your knowledge.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr Moore wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:44 am
Great episode! I just finished.

So grateful there are people like Dr. Luke in the world and Dr. BYP in the world. You gents walk on water, in my mind.
Thanks so much, Dr Moore! You are a brainy dynamo whom we all learn from. I can’t express how much we have all been enriched by having you in our midst.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

msnobody wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:43 am
You guys are a gift to us all.
You are too kind, msnobody! I am so grateful for that kindness and understanding.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

To see the human interaction between the three of you (rather than merely reading posts delivered by a screenname on a message board) was an extremely special treat for me.

In addition, to witness the obvious human warmth, mutual respect, gentleness, kindness, smiles, and laughter that was present amongst the three of you was really awesome to see - A genuinely fabulous example to me (as well as all of us in my opinion)

Thanks for sharing. :)
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ceeboo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:37 pm
To see the human interaction between the three of you (rather than merely reading posts delivered by a screenname on a message board) was an extremely special treat for me.

In addition, to witness the obvious human warmth, mutual respect, gentleness, kindness, smiles, and laughter that was present amongst the three of you was really awesome to see - A genuinely fabulous example to me (as well as all of us in my opinion)

Why thank you, ceeboo! I am alway so happy to see you around. You are one of my favorite people. Such a decent person and such a good sense of humor. That you took the time to watch us chat warms my heart.
Don Bradley
Star B

Post by Don Bradley »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:31 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:25 pm
Sounds fun. It's too late in the day for me to have Coffee with Kish, but I'll look for an alternative alliterative beverage. ;)
Beer with Bradley? (Don, that is.)
:lol:

In a previous life . . . =)
"People can find meaninglessness in just about anything if they convince themselves that there is no meaning in that thing." - The Rev. Dr. Lumen Kishkumen
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Don Bradley wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:47 pm

I guess others can always drink on your behalf and to your health!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

ceeboo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Ceeboo that was a very kind thing to say. I seriously appreciate the sentiment.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Don Bradley wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:47 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:31 pm
Beer with Bradley? (Don, that is.)