Thanks for the conversations.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
MG 2.0
God

Thanks for the conversations.

Post by MG 2.0 »

After a recent conversation or two on this board I’ve been considering whether or not to continue participating on this board. I think I ought to manage my time more wisely and find some other things to do at this point in my life. I do believe that it’s been mostly a rewarding experience for me to have participated in a venue like this. Quite the challenge! I wish everyone well in your own life journey and may good fortune come your way. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate Doctor Shades. I enjoyed meeting you in person. It’s nice to have a forum where you can speak freely. I've appreciated that.

Bon voyage.

Best Regards,
MG 🙂
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Thanks for the conversations.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

MG 2.0 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:23 pm
After a recent conversation or two on this board I’ve been considering whether or not to continue participating on this board. I think I ought to manage my time more wisely and find some other things to do at this point in my life. I do believe that it’s been mostly a rewarding experience for me to have participated in a venue like this. Quite the challenge! I wish everyone well in your own life journey and may good fortune come your way. Thanks again for the opportunity to participate Doctor Shades. I enjoyed meeting you in person. It’s nice to have a forum where you can speak freely. I've appreciated that.

Bon voyage.

Best Regards,
MG 🙂
This can be a grumpy board and it can be frustrating to post when a majority disagrees with you. However if in the future you get tired of discussions where every buddy is suppose to agree with you and you need some spice this place is still here. We can disagree again that's ok.
I Have Questions
1st Counselor

Post by I Have Questions »

MG 2.0 wrote:

Bon voyage.

Best Regards,
MG 🙂
:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

MG 2.0 wrote:
It’s nice to have a forum where you can speak freely.
You picked your poison and chose to operate in the realms of the Terrestrial forum.

You do know that the Celestial forum is active and available.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

I wish you well, MG.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

msnobody wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:56 am
I wish you well, MG.
As do I. Thank you for your contributions here MG.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

MG 2.0 wrote:

Bon voyage.

Best Regards,
MG 🙂
I hope to see you again, MG. You are an important voice here.

Best,

K
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

Wishing you well.
I Have Questions
1st Counselor

Post by I Have Questions »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:46 am
I hope to see you again, MG. You are an important voice here.

Best,

K
I might have missed something that you spotted. Do you have an example of where MG made an important contribution? I get that the forum would benefit from credible pro Mormon arguments, and well thought out defences of the topics that are discussed. But I don’t recollect MG ever providing that.

Grindael was an important voice here, and MG disgracefully and unrepentantly stalked him to his last breath. Was that one of MG’s important contributions to the board?