Happy Thanksgiving to DMers!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Happy Thanksgiving to DMers!

Post by Kishkumen »

“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Kishkumen
God

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to DMers!

Post by Kishkumen »

I am thankful for everyone on this board. Each of you contribute something to this board that makes me want to come back just about every day of the year. I have to check in to see what my friends here are saying. Thank you for enriching my life!

Special thanks to the administration, faculty, and staff of Cassius University. I know we are on TG break, but I can't wait to see you on campus soon!
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Happy Thanksgiving, Kish - to you, your family, and to the extended digital family here on DM.

Gobble responsibly! 🙂
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:25 pm
Happy Thanksgiving, Kish - to you, your family, and to the extended digital family here on DM.

Gobble responsibly! 🙂
Thank you, canpakes! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

give thanks and enjoy, all of you.
Gabriel
Deacon

Post by Gabriel »

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, Dr. Kish, as well as to everyone here on the forum
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Kishkumen wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:22 pm
I am thankful for everyone on this board. Each of you contribute something to this board that makes me want to come back just about every day of the year. I have to check in to see what my friends here are saying. Thank you for enriching my life!

Special thanks to the administration, faculty, and staff of Cassius University. I know we are on TG break, but I can't wait to see you on campus soon!
I feel the same way. My day isn’t complete without checking in with my fellow DM’ers. I truely love you all and appreciate each and every one of you.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

Kishkumen wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:22 pm

Even Droopy?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Flemming wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:25 pm
Even Droopy?
Droopy is registered here? I miss Droopy.