DCP’s never ending list of meeting famous people

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: DCP’s never ending list of meeting famous people

Post by Philo Sofee »

Gadianton wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:44 pm
he turned around looking for someone and it was the Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno! So I tapped him and said hey man you have great lats!
Good thing you didn't give him a Book of Mormon. He would have taken one look at the pictures and known it was unrealistic.
Not true. There are copies of ancient Hebrew manuscripts which tell about the Nephites having weight lifting rooms in preparations for the final conflict... :D
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: DCP’s never ending list of meeting famous people

Post by High Spy »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:50 pm
I ran directly into Karl Malone in a bookstore years ago. I mean literally. I was coming around one of the book aisles and making my end around ran right into this huge dude and I thought I was looking at his belly button! I looked up and up and UP and Karl was standing there with a big smile on his face. I apologized and then said I LOVED watching him play basketball. He said "Thanks" and we went on our ways.
I also was standing in line at an ice cream shop called "Stone Cold" in Idaho Falls years ago and there was this guy who was about my height in front of me but he had a magnificent broad back, and I was wondering wow how many years did this dude work out to get such a terrific back, and he turned around looking for someone and it was the Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno! So I tapped him and said hey man you have great lats! He turned and shook my hand and said arms too or something like that, and I flexed my biceps for him he laughed and flexed his. GAWD what a sight! Good times! Right there in public having a pose off with Lou Ferrigno! And I almost beat him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Hulk was filmed in Wendover Utah, maybe he was fresh from the cave. :lol: