First Pointless Thread

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Hound of Heaven
Nursery

First Pointless Thread

Post by Hound of Heaven »

I didn't want to start a pointless thread to introduce myself so I did. This is me introducing myself. Hi! Now let's tell some funny Mormon jokes to break the ice. Any funny jokes inside this board?

What does a Mormon girl do when someone brings alcohol the party? Puts her clothes back on and goes home.

What's the difference between Mormons and Baptists? Baptists say hello to each other in the liquor store.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: First Pointless Thread

Post by Res Ipsa »

Welcome, Hound of Heaven. That's quite an avatar. Did you make it?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Welcome to the discussion board, HoH. Glad you are here. I could probably come up with some other than Mormon jokes.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I have some Adam and Eve jokes on the shorts on my You Tube channel....
Fence Sitter
2nd Counselor

Post by Fence Sitter »

This guy isn't feeling well so he goes to his doctor. Doctor runs some tests and comes back with bad news. The guy has incurable cancer and only has 6 months to live. The distraught patient pleads with the doctor, "Please doctor I'll do anything, there must be some sort of clinical trials or treatments I can undergo to live longer!" The doctor thinks for a moment and then says, "Well, you could marry a Mormon girl and move to Utah." "How will that help?" says the patient. Doctor replies, "Well, you won't live any longer, but it will seem like forever."

Two friends are out fishing on a lake. 1st one says, "I think I am going to divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in 6 months." A while later, the second one replies, "You might want to think about that. Mormon girls like that are hard to find."

It's not a joke, but when I lived in Utah, I had a tee-shirt that said; "Welcome to Utah, if you think our drinking laws are funny, you should see our underwear!"
Flemming
Valiant A

Post by Flemming »

This is not the first or only pointless thread. It will not be the last.

🥁💥
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:21 pm
Welcome, Hound of Heaven. That's quite an avatar. Did you make it?
A one post wonder that really makes spy wonder about wonder woman.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Fence Sitter wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:40 pm
This guy isn't feeling well so he goes to his doctor. Doctor runs some tests and comes back with bad news. The guy has incurable cancer and only has 6 months to live. The distraught patient pleads with the doctor, "Please doctor I'll do anything, there must be some sort of clinical trials or treatments I can undergo to live longer!" The doctor thinks for a moment and then says, "Well, you could marry a Mormon girl and move to Utah." "How will that help?" says the patient. Doctor replies, "Well, you won't live any longer, but it will seem like forever."

Two friends are out fishing on a lake. 1st one says, "I think I am going to divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in 6 months." A while later, the second one replies, "You might want to think about that. Mormon girls like that are hard to find."

It's not a joke, but when I lived in Utah, I had a tee-shirt that said; "Welcome to Utah, if you think our drinking laws are funny, you should see our underwear!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: