DCP goes all-in on pseudo scientific quackery

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rivendale
God

Re: DCP goes all-in on pseudo scientific quackery

Post by Rivendale »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:52 pm
“DCP” wrote:gemli: "You must keep in mind that "near death" is another way of saying "still alive.""

No. You must keep in mind that you don't know what you're talking about.

Like you, some ancient and medieval philosophers argued scientific questions from definitions, seeing little or no need for empirical evidence. But they were better at it than you are, and, anyway, that kind of reasoning is long since out of style for science.

gemli: "There is no evidence of the "other side" that is not a story perpetuated by believers."

You're simply too uninformed to have a meaningful opinion on this subject. And you've become, candidly, a repetitious and quite uninteresting bore.
There’s a palpable anxiety seeping out of DCP’s recent blog posts.

He’s clinging to decades old observational and anecdotal “evidence” for the reality of NDEs. And completely ignoring any criticism.

Perhaps DCP has been diagnosed with something, or is wrestling with the stark realization that his death is coming sooner rather than later?

I personally would be very anxious if I put my eternal salvation in the hands of a corporation masquerading as a religion.
Axil being civil....lol. He may not think so but he casted a lot of shade on Peterson's assertions to which he immediately did a Swedish rescue maneuver comparable to Batman’s utility belt. I don't have time.
Sorry. I can't put together even a cursory bibliography for you here in Sydney when I'm about to head out into the city and then catch a flight this evening.