Eternal marriage & temple endowment handshakes, tokens, signs & passwords

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Eternal marriage & temple endowment handshakes, tokens, signs & passwords

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

I Have Questions wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:05 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:01 pm
Touched a nerve?
Not at all.
Cool.
Yeah, I'll just move country, that's doable lol. I'm afraid moving country is not an option but thanks for the suggestion.

I pay the tax, I live with it. Just feels odd to pay tax on things that are already taxed. My property is private let and actually is cheaper than smaller properties available at this time so moving to a smaller place for more a month feels pointless. I have zero cars. And my views are more on your side about the baptisms so why you are being abrupt with me, I don't know.
If I’ve come across as abrupt, I apologise. I was making the point (badly maybe) that with taxes as an example, there are choices for people. The relatives of people who’s names are being harvested by Mormonism don't, because they don’t know their relatives names are being used.
No worries. I can see the attempt you were making but it's not quite accurate to say that taxes and which country you live in is a choice. Get your point though.