The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
msnobody
Prophet

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by msnobody »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:31 am
To be fair, you’ll sell more copies if you allow me to speak.

You might also get sued and have to cope with the fact that John’s donors pay his attorney fees for him.

Food for thought.
With this comment of yours, this is where I’d draw the line and say no if it were my discussion board. Dr. Shades is way more lenient than I am. in my opinion, you have been in the past, and now, demonstrating irrationality and disruptive behavior on the discussion board. This is why they’d never allow me to be a moderator on here. In fact, you are derailing the discussion.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Rosebud
Star B

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Rosebud »

msnobody wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:34 am

I’m sure everyone is welcome to participate. Could you leave out the John Dehlin rumination part as it has been discussed ad nauseum, or keep it to a minimum?
It’s impossible for me to leave John out because protecting myself from John’s retaliations through creating a record and communicating to John that the record he doesn’t want made is being made and time stamped regardless of his retaliations is the only reason I’ve ever posted here.

I have no other reason for being here and never would have posted here if it weren’t for John’s dishonesty and retaliations. There is nothing about this board and me that doesn’t have to do with John.

Why would I write about something else in my autobiography? I intentionally leave all other information about me off this board for privacy reasons. I’m not exactly trying to show anyone a -whole- person here.

But the reality is, Kish, that you can’t honestly tell this message board’s history and exclude me, yet you can’t really include me without facing retaliations.

And he likely will sue at this point…. and use his donors’ money to pay his legal fees while putting out fake “transparency” updates on his podcast feed.

It all feels different with that in mind, doesn’t it? With the fact that y’all could be hurt by him instead of just me?

I think his narcissistic angle with Jenn Kamp is going to be that it’s her fault he sued her and his donors had to pay $300,000 plus in legal fees because she didn’t pay the insurance bill while she was employed. He’s ridiculous.

Have you ever considered, msnobody, that I have found healing and that something more is going on here? (Food for thought) Since you don’t know me, there’s no reason to give me advice assuming you know me, right?
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Rosebud »

https://youtu.be/b_mW40fFqyU

I don’t have the patience for RFM to listen to his podcasts or watch his YouTube videos, especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long.

But when I saw that someone else had reported him to the Washington State Bar on his YouTube feed, I felt I needed to add a third complaint to the stack.

I sent the form in yesterday.

I suppose you can podcast about it if you want, RFM, but in my opinion, you’re making yourself and the Washington Bar look really bad.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
drumdude
God

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by drumdude »

That’s unfortunate, because RFM did a fantastic job of explaining how bar complaints are not the place to voice your dislike of any particular lawyer. And the bar couldn’t care less that you think he’s a jerk.
Dwight
Deacon

Post by Dwight »

:lol:

At least I guess this will result in yet another entertaining episode smacking down abuse of bar complaints. As drumdude said you might have saved yourself a lot of trouble or at least better prepared your complaint if you took the time to listen.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 am
I don’t have the patience for RFM to listen to his podcasts or watch his YouTube videos,
Or in other words you don't have the patience to collect and analyze the facts prior to another session of you bitching and complaining about what others might have to say.
Rosebud wrote:
especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long.
So you recognize RFM as instrumental and effective in what he does. Rosy-baby, ur out of your league. Hang it up. Go do something else more constructive with your life.
Rosebud wrote:
But when I saw that someone else had reported him to the Washington State Bar on his YouTube feed, I felt I needed to add a third complaint to the stack.
Well, we all know how you love to bitch and moan.
Rosebud wrote:
I sent the form in yesterday.
And since you confessed to not knowing the facts it must be concluded that your testimony is basically worthless.
Rosebud wrote:
I suppose you can podcast about it if you want, RFM, but in my opinion, you’re making yourself and the Washington Bar look really bad.
That's your opinion. I don't think the Washington Bar will agree with you.
Failed Prophecy
Sunbeam

Post by Failed Prophecy »

Rosebud,

I'd like to congratulate you for being the simultaneously scarier yet paradoxically more boring version of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Maybe Glenn Close as directed by George Romero? It's quite the accomplishment. Keep taking those bows, it will never get boring and people will never stop clapping.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Crank files bar complaint. No film at 11:00.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
...especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long...
Wow, I am curious as to how you "used this board" ?

As for throwing your complaint on the stack, you have a tendency to throw yourself into things without thinking.

Remember the GoFundMe you suddenly started for this board, because while long time members and participants were discussing how to handle a board situation you stepped in, announced you had the solution, and pre-emptively took it upon yourself to announce that your solution was the way we (the rest of the board) would be handling it? And then started a public gofundme??? That didn't age well, but you didn't seem to learn anything from it.

Under the circumstances, your statement that you 'used the board' shows the same impulsive immaturity.
Marcus
God

Rosebud's Neverending story e: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:52 am
msnobody wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:34 am

I’m sure everyone is welcome to participate. Could you leave out the John Dehlin rumination part as it has been discussed ad nauseum, or keep it to a minimum?
It’s impossible for me to leave John out because protecting myself from John’s retaliations through creating a record and communicating to John that the record he doesn’t want made is being made and time stamped regardless of his retaliations is the only reason I’ve ever posted here.

I have no other reason for being here and never would have posted here if it weren’t for John’s dishonesty and retaliations. There is nothing about this board and me that doesn’t have to do with John.

Why would I write about something else in my autobiography? I intentionally leave all other information about me off this board for privacy reasons. I’m not exactly trying to show anyone a -whole- person here.

But the reality is, Kish, that you can’t honestly tell this message board’s history and exclude me, yet you can’t really include me without facing retaliations.

And he likely will sue at this point…. and use his donors’ money to pay his legal fees while putting out fake “transparency” updates on his podcast feed.

It all feels different with that in mind, doesn’t it? With the fact that y’all could be hurt by him instead of just me?

I think his narcissistic angle with Jenn Kamp is going to be that it’s her fault he sued her and his donors had to pay $300,000 plus in legal fees because she didn’t pay the insurance bill while she was employed. He’s ridiculous.

Have you ever considered, msnobody, that I have found healing and that something more is going on here? (Food for thought) Since you don’t know me, there’s no reason to give me advice assuming you know me, right?
Wow. The world just revolves around you, doesn't it? No one else has seemed to notice, so I don't think your bio will create quite the stir you think it will. Nor will it cause lawsuits and retaliation for the rest of the board.

Given creating such communities as the one found here seemed to be your focus originally, it is really too bad that you see no reason to participate here other than your fight with Dehlin. You have missed out on a great community.