The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:01 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:05 pm
Too much to read. Read about 30 + pages of some chat, before I decided that I don't really need to be curious about this. Reads like a veeeerrrryyyy slow, kinda boring romance novel without the juicy stuff. Maybe the juicy stuff came later, noticed there were literally hundreds of pages.

Maybe just do like a restraining order/ gagging order for both parties to both parties and just part ways and draw a line under it? Cos it seems like rosebud is the only one getting grey hairs over this.

Hope whatever this is can get resolved enough for all parties to move on with their lives.

Backing away...
Rosebud has been posting about this for over a decade now, so most of us are privy to all of that.
Well I don't know what to say. My brain started singing, "row row row your boat, gently down the stream". I think that's a good sign that I should be sleeping lol.
Failed Prophecy
Sunbeam

Re: Open Message to the Open Stories Foundation Board of Directors

Post by Failed Prophecy »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:40 pm
Don’t call women drama queens.
Drama queen. Your gender is irrelevant to the accusation.
Rosebud wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:40 pm
I also tire of addressing them.
Then stop talking about it. It's better for everyone, and most beneficial to yourself.
consiglieri
Prophet

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by consiglieri »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 am
https://youtu.be/b_mW40fFqyU

I don’t have the patience for RFM to listen to his podcasts or watch his YouTube videos, especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long.

But when I saw that someone else had reported him to the Washington State Bar on his YouTube feed, I felt I needed to add a third complaint to the stack.

I sent the form in yesterday.

I suppose you can podcast about it if you want, RFM, but in my opinion, you’re making yourself and the Washington Bar look really bad.
Thank you for taking the time to type out my response to your Bar complaint.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Res Ipsa »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:32 am
Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 am
https://youtu.be/b_mW40fFqyU

I don’t have the patience for RFM to listen to his podcasts or watch his YouTube videos, especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long.

But when I saw that someone else had reported him to the Washington State Bar on his YouTube feed, I felt I needed to add a third complaint to the stack.

I sent the form in yesterday.

I suppose you can podcast about it if you want, RFM, but in my opinion, you’re making yourself and the Washington Bar look really bad.
Thank you for taking the time to type out my response to your Bar complaint.
Hat tip to you, sir.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Bel1954
Nursery

Post by Bel1954 »

John didn’t out Jenn’s purported abuse. She outed herself. More than once, to several people. This is getting really old. You and she are cut from the same cloth. Both making stuff up.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: “Unsubstantiated” Claims, Power Differences, and the Importance of Investigations

Post by Dr. Shades »

I Have Questions wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:15 pm
So he was banned from posting on the most used forums. I guess he took the hint after that.
No, after many months of begging and pleading with him to not derail threads, only to be given the cyber middle finger, I had to reluctantly make the necessary decision to temporarily restrict him to the fora where off-topic discussions are allowed.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
I Have Questions
1st Counselor

Re: “Unsubstantiated” Claims, Power Differences, and the Importance of Investigations

Post by I Have Questions »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:13 pm
I Have Questions wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:15 pm
So he was banned from posting on the most used forums. I guess he took the hint after that.
No, after many months of begging and pleading with him to not derail threads, only to be given the cyber middle finger, I had to reluctantly make the necessary decision to temporarily restrict him to the fora where off-topic discussions are allowed.
Something you failed to do with mentalgymnast despite him derailing practically every single thread he posted on.

Hey, it’s your sand pit, you can decide who plays in it.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:55 am
Rosebud wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:26 pm
I call for the release of all depositions, documents from subpoenas and the full set of receipts of donors’ money paid to your highly aggressive attorney. I wanna know every billable hour that attorney worked.

And I don’t care if you win or lose the case. The judge’s name is Faust so as an ex-Mormon, I don’t trust him. And don’t try to claim that a Faust would be on the church’s side and therefore against John. I’m not that dumb. That’s not what’s really going on.

We all get how the civil system works. The aggressive party with money wins. That’s you. I’m not impressed. Shame on you for allowing John to sue a woman after he outed her live on the air without her consent as a victim of child sexual abuse…. just so John could try to try to prove to the world that he’s a “good” heroic person who is against child abuse.

John is just like Tim Ballard. And like Operation Underground Railroad, this problem still exists in 2024 because the Open Stories Foundation board hasn’t taken appropriate actions to solve it.

What matters is the docket and the evidence, not any judge’s silly opinion.

Release it all.

Let ex-Mormons make their own decisions about what the evidence means. None of us should be expected to rely on a Faust.
Was this tantrum triggered by something that happened in the case?
Jenn Kamp was just sanctioned attorneys fees for bringing a motion for counterclaims after having the same motion previously denied twice.
wendyd0100
Nursery

Post by wendyd0100 »

People who don't know what the hell they are talking about should keep their mouth shut! Jenn outed herself on more than 1 podcast. These women are sad and pathetic!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

consiglieri wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:55 am
Was this tantrum triggered by something that happened in the case?
Jenn Kamp was just sanctioned attorneys fees for bringing a motion for counterclaims after having the same motion previously denied twice.
That might explain it. My condolences for being subjected to frivolous bar complaints. I may be lucky enough to retire without having to deal with one. But we're all just one unstable or malicious individual away from one.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.