The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Rosebud »

The Washington State Bar has given RFM until the 23rd to send them additional information, should he choose. Then the matter will go before their Review Committee.

Below is my advice, RFM, not that you asked for it. The decision is obviously all yours.

John is defaming me and has been for 12 years. What he has said under oath in his deposition are bald-faced lies. The matters at stake are very large and you are a small cat in comparison. My opinion and advice is that it is in your best interests to get yourself out from underneath all this like other exMormons have before you. It is going to continue until the bigger matters are resolved, if they are ever resolved. Hopefully they will be.

Do you really want to continue on doing the media dirty work of someone who (whether he is still a client or not) is most likely not telling you the truth? If he is telling you the truth and you’re continuing to do this, then I suppose that says even more about you.

Do you really want to continue harming Jenn? She will document too. Even if Faust never gives her a chance to speak or present her evidence, he is on the record for never giving her a chance to speak or present her evidence. Do you see? The courts get documented no matter what and even though the population is too uninformed and distracted by bright shiny objects to pay attention to most cases and most injustices, this particular record won’t disappear. The mark you make on it now may seem like a good idea, but is it really? Are you really winning by doing this? Really?

As women with little power who have been harmed so deeply, we document and the documents are a win for us no matter what the people in power decide. We are so accustomed to being powerless and losing that we see opportunities to lose as opportunities to document. We know that the men can’t fully win by “winning” when they’re involved in things they shouldn’t be.

Come clean. The sooner the better….. just my advice and opinion.

I get it that men, in all their power and aggressions, rarely understand the different ways that women think and act, and how, from our positions of very little relative power, we use the only resources we have to document aggressions against us.

Try give it all some thought as you are able.

Come clean. And if you haven’t already figured it out, John’s lying and he won’t be able to hide it forever. I don’t know what all he’s involved in, but I know he’s involved in things he shouldn’t be.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

I mean, take some serious time to wrap your head around this:

Tim Ballard and Sean Reyes, possibly with the support of the church, literally tried to get Disney to distribute a movie based on the premise that organized child sex trafficking only happens south of the boarder (as if that even makes logical sense) and that Tim was a hero (even though he was creating a market).

And no doubt this all had something to do with getting Republicans on board with something anti-Democrat. A lot like Pizzagate, I guess. This is a two-party system at its most corrupt, but I digress.

Meanwhile, the exMormon media that is supposed to be helping the more “rational” and educated population understand what’s going on, refuses to expose organized child sex trafficking happening in Utah while simultaneously exploiting victims of non-organized sexual abuse by airing their stories live on the air without their consent, therefore giving the “thinking” public a sense that at least someone is on the “good” side. Until they sue the person they exploited and use exMormon donor money to aggressively litigate while lying under oath.

How can this possibly get more f’d up?

Come on exMormons, you’re supposed to be the intelligent critical thinkers. I know there will always be people to jump on bandwagons, but you need to get past that mentality because the two-party Mormon vs. exMormon dynamic is being exploited to cover up real organized child sex trafficking and those who have enough intelligence and self-awareness to see through the church’s deceptions need to lead out on seeing through these deceptions, too.

Again, how can this possibly get more f’d up?

I realize we were all born into this culture and situation, but we need to do better than this.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

And the Judge Faust part is fascinating, too, but not nearly as interesting as the podcasting John did in support of Brenda Miles (Nelson’s daughter) while the Mitchell v. Roberts case was before the Utah Supreme Court considering whether or not the Utah legislators’ extension of statutes of limitations for victims of child sexual abuse aligned with the Utah Constitution.

Think, exMormons, think. Be smarter than all this.
drumdude

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:53 pm
And the Judge Faust part is fascinating, too, but not nearly as interesting as the podcasting John did in support of Brenda Miles (Nelson’s daughter) while the Mitchell v. Roberts case was before the Utah Supreme Court considering whether or not the Utah legislators’ extension of statutes of limitations for victims of child sexual abuse aligned with the Utah Constitution.

Think, exMormons, think. Be smarter than all this.
How much money do you want?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Answer this RFM!
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... letting-go

In all seriousness, this might help, if you are finally ready ....
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Answer this RFM!
Where are all the strings converging on John Dehlin?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:32 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Answer this RFM!
Dehlin has to be in the center, behind the woman representing Rosebud. However, this was really all about Rosebud all along and so the depiction of the woman (rosebud) in the center of the delusional conspiracy seems correct. All roads in this one lead to the board's suffering servant.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:31 am
The Washington State Bar has given RFM until the 23rd to send them additional information, should he choose. Then the matter will go before their Review Committee.

Below is my advice, RFM, not that you asked for it. The decision is obviously all yours.

John is defaming me and has been for 12 years. What he has said under oath in his deposition are bald-faced lies. The matters at stake are very large and you are a small cat in comparison. My opinion and advice is that it is in your best interests to get yourself out from underneath all this like other exMormons have before you. It is going to continue until the bigger matters are resolved, if they are ever resolved. Hopefully they will be.

Do you really want to continue on doing the media dirty work of someone who (whether he is still a client or not) is most likely not telling you the truth? If he is telling you the truth and you’re continuing to do this, then I suppose that says even more about you.

Do you really want to continue harming Jenn? She will document too. Even if Faust never gives her a chance to speak or present her evidence, he is on the record for never giving her a chance to speak or present her evidence. Do you see? The courts get documented no matter what and even though the population is too uninformed and distracted by bright shiny objects to pay attention to most cases and most injustices, this particular record won’t disappear. The mark you make on it now may seem like a good idea, but is it really? Are you really winning by doing this? Really?

As women with little power who have been harmed so deeply, we document and the documents are a win for us no matter what the people in power decide. We are so accustomed to being powerless and losing that we see opportunities to lose as opportunities to document. We know that the men can’t fully win by “winning” when they’re involved in things they shouldn’t be.

Come clean. The sooner the better….. just my advice and opinion.

I get it that men, in all their power and aggressions, rarely understand the different ways that women think and act, and how, from our positions of very little relative power, we use the only resources we have to document aggressions against us.

Try give it all some thought as you are able.

Come clean. And if you haven’t already figured it out, John’s lying and he won’t be able to hide it forever. I don’t know what all he’s involved in, but I know he’s involved in things he shouldn’t be.
:roll: Is Rosebud referring to this?
...there is insufficient evidence to warrant further action. Therefore, we are dismissing your grievance
29:51
under ELC 5.7a. If you do not mail or deliver to us a written request for review of this
29:57
grievance within 45 days of the date of this letter, the decision to dismiss your grievance will be final.
30:03
Sincerely...
It's my understanding that was in the letter to her, but even if it was also in rfm's letter, why would she make it sound like another review is happening?
The Washington State Bar has given RFM until the 23rd to send them additional information, should he choose. Then the matter will go before their Review Committee...
This makes it sound like it will definitely be reviewed, and ianal, but the paragraph doesn't read that way. Maybe this was an honest mistake, but obfuscating meaning like this is problematic, and makes taking her words at face value even more difficult.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:04 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:32 pm

Dehlin has to be in the center, behind the woman representing Rosebud. However, this was really all about Rosebud all along and so the depiction of the woman (rosebud) in the center of the delusional conspiracy seems correct. All roads in this one lead to the board's suffering servant.
It’d be hilarious if someone photoshopped his face in one of the photos. Lol
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.