The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Dr Exiled »

What can I do if my grievance is dismissed?
If your grievance is dismissed, you can request review by a review committee of the Disciplinary
Board, which consists of both lawyers and non-lawyers. You must request review in writing, and
mail, email (intake@wsba.org), or deliver your request to us within 45 days of the dismissal
date. If your grievance is dismissed, we typically destroy the file three years after the original
dismissal.
What happens if I request review of my dismissed grievance?
A review committee of the Disciplinary Board can consider disciplinary counsel’s dismissal of a
grievance and uphold the dismissal, order further investigation, or order other action. We
encourage you to send us additional information promptly. A review committee makes a
decision based on the documents submitted and then issues an order without a detailed
explanation. Neither you nor the lawyer can attend a review committee meeting, and a review
committee’s deliberations are not public. The decision of a review committee cannot be
appealed.
This is from the Washington State Bar website. Here is the web address: https://www.wsba.org/docs/default-sourc ... 3103ef1_68

Here is the sub-address regarding discipline: https://www.wsba.org/for-the-public/con ... t-a-lawyer

So, Rosebud can request the dismissal to be reviewed by a review committee and it looks like that is what she did.

Good luck with that Rosebud! Moving on is still the better course but you do you.
Last edited by Dr Exiled on Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:40 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:04 pm

Dehlin has to be in the center, behind the woman representing Rosebud. However, this was really all about Rosebud all along and so the depiction of the woman (rosebud) in the center of the delusional conspiracy seems correct. All roads in this one lead to the board's suffering servant.
It’d be hilarious if someone photoshopped his face in one of the photos. Lol
Maybe Everybody Wang Chung needs to get busy? I need to learn that skill.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

A review committee of the Disciplinary Board can consider disciplinary counsel’s dismissal of a
grievance and uphold the dismissal, order further investigation, or order other action. We encourage you to send us additional information promptly. A review committee makes a
decision based on the documents submitted..
Interesting language. Especially the word 'can' that I bolded.

Maybe I am missing something, but why would Rosebud think rfm would send anything in if she's the one asking for review of her dismissed complaint? Especially since, as far as I know, he wasn't asked for anything the first time? She really doesn't seem to have a handle on this.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:46 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:40 pm

It’d be hilarious if someone photoshopped his face in one of the photos. Lol
Lol. My kids do stuff like that as though it were as simple as using scissors and a glue stick. I still recall the first time I saw someone hand an infant a mouse and they knew what to do with it. And now it's even evolved beyond that with touch screens. It's a different generation!
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm
grievance and uphold the dismissal, order further investigation, or order other action. We encourage you to send us additional information promptly. A review committee makes a
decision based on the documents submitted..

Maybe I am missing something, but why would Rosebud think rfm would send anything in if she's the one asking for review of her dismissed complaint? Especially since, as far as I know, he wasn't asked for anything the first time? She really doesn't seem to have a handle on this.
Rosebud misunderstands the process and is leaping to a conclusion. A lawyer at the Washington State Bar reviewed the complaint and summarily dismissed it. Rosebud has the right to have a committee of lawyers and lay people review her complaint and decide if it warrants further proceedings. If the committee decides to go further with this (and it surely won't) then RFM will want to respond to her nonsense. Rosebud is clearly jumping the gun as the committee will surely dismiss the complaint. Her beef with Dehlin and RFM's podcasts on the subject do not warrant discipline plain and simple.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:03 pm
Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:46 pm

Lol. My kids do stuff like that as though it were as simple as using scissors and a glue stick. I still recall the first time I saw someone hand an infant a mouse and they knew what to do with it. And now it's even evolved beyond that with touch screens. It's a different generation!
I probably need to get my son involved. :lol:
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

If the RFM and Dehlin departments of the CIA are harassing you, who is the contact person? Shouldn't your letters of complaint be addressed to the FBI and Interpol? Could Cardon Ellis from Ward Radio help since he is a believer?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm

Rosebud misunderstands the process and is leaping to a conclusion. A lawyer at the Washington State Bar reviewed the complaint and summarily dismissed it. Rosebud has the right to have a committee of lawyers and lay people review her complaint and decide if it warrants further proceedings. If the committee decides to go further with this (and it surely won't) then RFM will want to respond to her nonsense. Rosebud is clearly jumping the gun as the committee will surely dismiss the complaint. Her beef with Dehlin and RFM's podcasts on the subject do not warrant discipline plain and simple.
Thank you, that explains it clearly.
Good luck with that Rosebud! Moving on is still the better course...
As it has been, for a very, very long time.
Last edited by Marcus on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:15 pm
If the RFM and Dehlin departments of the CIA are harassing you, who is the contact person? Shouldn't your letters of complaint be addressed to the FBI and Interpol? Could Cardon Ellis from Ward Radio help since he is a believer?
Ghostbusters!? Or perhaps these people: https://www.youtube.com/c/ConspiracyCentralYT? I'd like to know if Taylor Swift is The Satanic Queen or whether the Matrix was really a documentary. Inquiring minds need to know!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Meanwhile, the exMormon media that is supposed to be helping the more “rational” and educated population understand what’s going on, refuses to expose organized child sex trafficking happening in Utah while simultaneously exploiting victims of non-organized sexual abuse by airing their stories live on the air without their consent...
I thought it was pretty clear that Jenn Kamp told her own story first, so whose stories were aired without their consent? Also, Rosebud really needs to be more specific about what she knows about the "organized child sex trafficking happening in Utah." If she has information, she needs to tell someone. If this is more rumor and innuendo with no factual evidence, that's just shameful on her part to try to exploit it for her benefit.