The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Dr Exiled
God

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Dr Exiled »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm
Meanwhile, the exMormon media that is supposed to be helping the more “rational” and educated population understand what’s going on, refuses to expose organized child sex trafficking happening in Utah while simultaneously exploiting victims of non-organized sexual abuse by airing their stories live on the air without their consent...
I thought it was pretty clear that Jenn Kamp told her own story first, so whose stories were aired without their consent? Also, Rosebud really needs to be more specific about what she knows about the "organized child sex trafficking happening in Utah." If she has information, she needs to tell someone. If this is more rumor and innuendo with no factual evidence, that's just shameful on her part to try to exploit it for her benefit.
She doesn't know anything of the sort and her spouting off is probably a perverted way to get someone's attention. However, baseless allegations have a way of ending up in a defamation lawsuit. Be careful where you tread Rosebud.

For the thousanth time, move on to better pursuits. 10 years wasted seething over this is way too long.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:15 pm
If the RFM and Dehlin departments of the CIA are harassing you, who is the contact person? Shouldn't your letters of complaint be addressed to the FBI and Interpol? Could Cardon Ellis from Ward Radio help since he is a believer?
Culinary Institute of America? Food Bureau Inspectors?

Dr. Shades! We need you now more than ever!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Ah, right! Of course.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:44 pm
Moksha wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:15 pm
If the RFM and Dehlin departments of the CIA are harassing you, who is the contact person? Shouldn't your letters of complaint be addressed to the FBI and Interpol? Could Cardon Ellis from Ward Radio help since he is a believer?
Ghostbusters!? Or perhaps these people: https://www.youtube.com/c/ConspiracyCentralYT? I'd like to know if Taylor Swift is The Satanic Queen or whether the Matrix was really a documentary. Inquiring minds need to know!
The makers of Ex-Lax used to refer to it as Expulsion Science. Such methodology could be used to help Rosebud finally unload her pent-up feelings on Dehlin and RFM without the need to express them on this forum.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

:oops:
Dr Exiled wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:08 pm
Marcus wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm

Interesting language. Especially the word 'can' that I bolded.

Maybe I am missing something, but why would Rosebud think rfm would send anything in if she's the one asking for review of her dismissed complaint? Especially since, as far as I know, he wasn't asked for anything the first time? She really doesn't seem to have a handle on this.
Rosebud misunderstands the process and is leaping to a conclusion. A lawyer at the Washington State Bar reviewed the complaint and summarily dismissed it. Rosebud has the right to have a committee of lawyers and lay people review her complaint and decide if it warrants further proceedings. If the committee decides to go further with this (and it surely won't) then RFM will want to respond to her nonsense. Rosebud is clearly jumping the gun as the committee will surely dismiss the complaint. Her beef with Dehlin and RFM's podcasts on the subject do not warrant discipline plain and simple.
Yup.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: Why is it that the exMormon men think publicly lying about and defaming women is the best strategy?

Post by doubtingthomas »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:42 am
Thank you for asking.
I wouldn't trust DocCamNC4me; you should ask him whom he defended.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Re: Why is it that the exMormon men think publicly lying about and defaming women is the best strategy?

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:38 am
Please do not delay. If children are being harmed it is incumbent on you to do everything you can to stop it.
I think she considers women under 25 to be vulnerable children; you have expressed similar ideas in the past. She obviously thinks that Dehlin making advancements towards women under 25 is automatically coercive and abusive.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

John stopped an office romance before it got out of hand. He placed an ungappable void between the desire and the spasm. For that, he must suffer decades of obsessive vengeance.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Rosebud
Star B

To the Owner of the Rosebud Wiki

Post by Rosebud »

Hello!

I have no idea who you are, but I’m wondering if you’re still active with all of this and if, as new documents become available, you’ll be adding them to your collection? I want John’s deposition to go there, at the very least.

http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

Wise move on the anonymity decision, by the way…. seeing as how John uses his donors to pay for his legal actions. He’s been doing that since 2012. His access to more money and support has made this all very difficult. Anyway….. thanks for your work and for sidestepping all that.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Can we get a Rosebud mega thread like we did for Doubting Thomas?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I’d suggest it’d serve everyone’s interests in that we avoid all the annual Rosebud spam and Rosebud has one thread in which her documentation is collated, so to speak. It’d act as both an easy-to-find repository for, uh, historians, and clean up whatever fart bubble pops up in her head.

What say you Dr. Shades and the Mod team?

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.