The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Open Message to the Open Stories Foundation Board of Directors

Post by drumdude »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:58 am
msnobody wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 am
You’re never going to let this end, are you?
????
I believe they are referring to the original poster.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:58 am
msnobody wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:48 am
You’re never going to let this end, are you?
????
Sorry, I was speaking of Rosebud.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Rosebud
Star B

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Rosebud »

Correct, I posted the documents for a couple days. Then I discovered the volunteers who had redacted them weren’t careful enough and third parties might be hurt. So I retracted the documents. But during that short time period, someone saved them then posted them to the Rosebud wiki. They’re already out there and there is no reason for me to spend more of my time and energy (which are valuable to me) on it.

My claims have been plenty substantiated and it’s not my job to convince you or anyone else. Ultimately, I’m not here to communicate with you. I’m here to create a record and publicly communicate with John and the Open Stories Foundation board of directors. And now, apparently, RFM. And I don’t mind if the church is reading either.

Also, it has always been the Open Stories Foundation board of director’s job to resolve this problem, not mine or not anyone else’s. From your place of relative ease, I think you should be grateful for what you’re getting from me. I could have disappeared to leave all future women and the well-being of the ex-Mormon community only to fate, but I decided to stick around because I have a conscience, because I have a lot of concerns that are bigger than me, and, ultimately, because it wasn’t any more safe for me to stay silent than it was safe to speak. So I made a tough decision and here I am. I’ve tried to protect the truth from the big man with a podcast who is a lot less honest than he pretends to be.

But ultimately, what’s gone wrong is on the head of the Open Stories Foundation board of directors and things have gotten out of control enough that it’s time for them to be listed as personal defendants on future lawsuits. Isn’t that what ultimately happened in the Tim Ballard suit?

I don’t know anything about James not supporting me because he studied or didn’t study the documents. That’s something you’d have to take up with him. But his support or lack of support means little to me. If you haven’t noticed, I’m not super influenced by peer pressure or slimy insults.

John is making all sorts of unsubstantiated claims. He does all the time. He’s a liar with a fan base, not much different than Trump, To be honest. He**, he even claimed that all this Rosebud stuff was him being “fair gamed” by the church so he could get on Leah Remini’s podcast. And again, the purpose of a board of directors is to ensure people like me aren’t ever put in the position I’ve been put in for years. I’ve done far more than my own job. Far far far more. The Open Stories Foundation owes me a lot of financial compensation for the hell they’ve put me through.

And, to sum it up, you’re lame. Ask the organization with money to pay what it costs to redact and release documents.

Why wouldn’t there be hundreds and hundreds of more pages? Thousands? Of course there are. We communicate electronically in the 21st century. Yet John’s fans ready and willing to accept little bits of out-of-context offerings as proof that a woman is “crazy.”

Lame.

Honestly, I wonder how many of the men who have mistreated me on this board are unwilling celibates who wanna get their anger out.

So not my problem….
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Plus, now we’ve moved on to documents I’m not party to.

Again, ask RFM. He likes to use his podcast to release stuff. And he’s party to the lawsuit, not me.

And I don’t have access to John’s deposition, but John does.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:11 am
Honestly, I wonder how many of the men who have mistreated me on this board are unwilling celibates who wanna get their anger out.
Honestly, this thread isn't about you.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

It’d be fun to really let my personality roll on this board. Y’all are getting the mild me ;).
drumdude

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:17 am
It’d be fun to really let my personality roll on this board. Y’all are getting the mild me ;).
You certainly charmed a married man with that particular personality. I think John probably had a soft spot for an outwardly meek seeming but inwardly immoral female with no issues sexting a married man with children.

Not something I would be proud of but different strokes for different folks I guess.

I think the modern term for that personality is a “pick me.”

And when he didn’t pick you, the result is what we have to deal with here.
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

All of this makes only one person look bad. And it isn’t John Dehlin.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Derail From (Auto)Biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Res Ipsa »

Split derail from thread, UR4. Moved to Telestial, UR 2.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:26 pm
I call for the release of all depositions, documents from subpoenas and the full set of receipts of donors’ money paid to your highly aggressive attorney. I wanna know every billable hour that attorney worked.

And I don’t care if you win or lose the case. The judge’s name is Faust so as an ex-Mormon, I don’t trust him. And don’t try to claim that a Faust would be on the church’s side and therefore against John. I’m not that dumb. That’s not what’s really going on.

We all get how the civil system works. The aggressive party with money wins. That’s you. I’m not impressed. Shame on you for allowing John to sue a woman after he outed her live on the air without her consent as a victim of child sexual abuse…. just so John could try to try to prove to the world that he’s a “good” heroic person who is against child abuse.

John is just like Tim Ballard. And like Operation Underground Railroad, this problem still exists in 2024 because the Open Stories Foundation board hasn’t taken appropriate actions to solve it.

What matters is the docket and the evidence, not any judge’s silly opinion.

Release it all.

Let ex-Mormons make their own decisions about what the evidence means. None of us should be expected to rely on a Faust.
Was this tantrum triggered by something that happened in the case?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.