Question about "foes".

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: Question about "foes".

Post by Marcus »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm
Marcus wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:31 pm

Oh, I see. as far as I know, that works that way in reddit, sort of, but not here.
What did you think I meant?
:lol:
I just didn't know what part you considered a shame, only their posts temporarily hidden, or your posts NOT hidden!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:42 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm

What did you think I meant?
I just didn't know what part you considered a shame, only their posts temporarily hidden, or your posts NOT hidden!
Complete block would be good. ;)
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

It's like a soft block. The posts are closed unless you click on them. Useful for white supremacists in the Off Topic section.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Bond wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:29 pm
It's like a soft block. The posts are closed unless you click on them. Useful for white supremacists in the Off Topic section.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Bond wrote:
Do you know that I thought that was a stereotype. That people like that didn't actually exist.
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 pm
Bond wrote:
Do you know that I thought that was a stereotype. That people like that didn't actually exist.
I'd think the UK has a fair few considering the strife over immigrants from the former colonies moving to the country. BNP and UKIP were/are still around as far as I know.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Bond wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:18 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 pm

I'd think the UK has a fair few considering the strife over immigrants from the former colonies moving to the country. BNP and UKIP were/are still around as far as I know.
Oh yeah. My brain had a moment. Not sure they are also homophobic and the rest. Never met any.

People wanted out of EU to control who came to the UK and talked about people taking their jobs and yet here we are out of the EU, people are still coming over taking the benefits instead. The only differences all seem to be negative. Things are worse for britain. We have friends who lived and worked in France who had to move back to England because of Brexit. I believe there are shortages in workers at certain times of the year because British people don't want to pick fruit but apparently people can't come over and pick the fruit. Seems like people wired for something and had no idea what that actually meant. I didn't vote. I didn't think we should have even been given the offer of leaving.