Interpreter 2.0?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Take out the trash

Post by Shulem »

The Interpreter is pages of faith promoting garbage, Trump-like lies, deceit and misinformation, and empty pages that dare not challenge or answer SHULEM'S scholarship.

YOU, Peterson, had it easy with the Murph. You would not survive an interview with Shulem. I could destroy you with a glance of my eye coupled with a single sentence spoken from my lips. But that will not happen so continue on your merry way of lying and deceiving which is what you do best.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Interpreter 2.0?

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 pm
The 90’s called, and they want it all back.
:lol:
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Tom wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:02 am
I’d love to see the Interpreter Foundation book Imperial Triumphant to entertain volunteers, donors, and friends at the Foundation’s annual brisket and pork banquet in north Orem this August. I might even attend with the Relief Society sister in Parowan as my guest.
You and me both!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Re: Take out the trash

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:46 pm
I could destroy you with a glance of my eye coupled with a single sentence spoken from my lips.
The gates of Mordor would not survive against the word of Shulem. Tell those apologetic arks circling Arrakis to depart while Shulem breathes the spice melange!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Re: Take out the trash

Post by drumdude »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:31 pm
Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:46 pm
I could destroy you with a glance of my eye coupled with a single sentence spoken from my lips.
The gates of Mordor would not survive against the word of Shulem. Tell those apologetic arks circling Arrakis to depart while Shulem breathes the spice melange!
Bless the Shulem Hulud and His posts. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the dirty apologists. May He keep the forum for His fellow posters.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

You can search through all the pages of Interpreter and you will not find the name of "King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head" as contained in the label of Facsimile No. 3, by which Smith claimed previously, "a translation is given as far as we have any right to give at the present time."

What's the king's name, Peterson? I can't hear you. Speak up you fat-ass!

How about you, John Gee? You liar.

Muhlestein?

Interpreter scholars are punks!

:twisted:
Tom
Regional Representative

Post by Tom »

I am also reminded of the icon used by the NZ Medicinal Cannabis Council. I am not making this up.

ETA: the Proprietor has weighed in on the logo:
If you examine the new logo design, you might perhaps see something like the rays of the sun. You might also see an open book. And you might even recognize an allusion to the emblem for the [sic] Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that was announced in April 2020. Here is what the Church itself had to say about that new symbol:

“This new emblem emphasizes the name of Jesus Christ and His central role in all the Church does. The name of the Church is contained within a rectangular shape that represents a cornerstone. This idea has biblical roots. The Apostle Paul, employing a construction metaphor in a letter to the first century Saints in Ephesus, wrote that the Church is built upon the foundation of apostles and prophets—Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone. The center of the symbol is a representation of Thorvaldsen’s marble statue, the Christus. Jesus stands under an arch as a reminder of His emergence from the tomb three days after His death.” (See “The Church’s New Symbol Emphasizes the Centrality of the Savior.” Emphasis mine.)
Last edited by Tom on Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Interpreter wrote:ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Interpreter Foundation is a nonprofit educational organization focused on the scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Rats (the Book of Mormon, the Pearl of Great Price

• What's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3 of the Pearl of Great Price?
  • How is the name of the Prince of Pharaoh written above the hand?
  • Show me the characters that spell the name "Shulem"!

Open the pages of Interpreter and reveal it!

You punks! Mormon liars! You can't fool SHULEM!

:evil:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Tom wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 pm
I am also reminded of the icon used by the NZ Medicinal Cannabis Council. I am not making this up.

Hey, Dan Peterson, have another blow for your nose!

Tom
Regional Representative

Post by Tom »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:00 pm
Tom wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 pm

Hey, Dan Peterson, have another blow for your nose!

Thanks, Shulem. I was looking for a way to post the logo.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857