Interpreter 2.0?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Interpreter 2.0?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

I always thought the famous painting “Joseph Smith’s Giant Nuts” would have been the perfect logo for the Interpreter.

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

- doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Do you guys get it, yet? The endlessly tasteless mopologists have a universe of art at their fingertips, and instead of choosing the barest minimum of taste, artistry, or originality by typing a few commands into an A.I. art generator, they chose instead the pastel flower couch that sits in the foyer of their bland and depressed revenue centers.

I mean, for "F"s sake, it’s 2024 and these guys offer this:

as their front facing interface with a user?!

Vivaldi, indeed.

- Doc
Shulem
God

Mormon Thievery?

Post by Shulem »

Interpreter wrote:You may see the logo across our website and in various other social media venues. If it is not immediately visible to you, it will be in the very near future.

Notice how the new Interpreter icon is very similar to the icon on DocuAsk

Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

I am thinking it’s something more like this:

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:32 am

Has it name, will you give it to me?

Tom
Regional Representative

Post by Tom »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:32 am

I’d love to see the Interpreter Foundation book Imperial Triumphant to entertain volunteers, donors, and friends at the Foundation’s annual brisket and pork banquet in north Orem this August. I might even attend with the Relief Society sister in Parowan as my guest.
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

A new video of the Interpreter Journal should start with a large book being opened and this music being played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Ride of the Valkyries is sufficient to stir the soul of any apologist into battle. Down with the Infidels and no more slam dunks. The tithing must flow!!!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Blank Pages

Post by Shulem »

Dan Peterson's :twisted: pages have yet to provide any real or meaningful answers!
  • How could Egypt have been a thriving nation before Ham disembarked from the ark?
  • Where is the narrow neck that takes only one (1) day to cross from east to west?