FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

Post by Moksha »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:03 pm
Sad to see where Will Schryver’s life took him. Apologetics for the Book of Abraham are understandable, apologetics for a vicious, cruel tyrant, who murders journalists and political opponents? That is far enough off the map of civilized behavior to make me wonder what the hell happened to Schyrver.
Didn't Ms. Jack push him into exile by keeping track of his odious quotes?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Kishkumen
God

Re: FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

Post by Kishkumen »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:16 pm
Didn't Ms. Jack push him into exile by keeping track of his odious quotes?
I should hope that such a setback would not be enough to explain how he devolved so far.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I quit reading this lunatic some time ago. It was entertaining for a while, but Will and his b buddy "Serge" were finally able to disgust me to the point I could no longer watch. At one point, Will was bragging about picking up his grandkids from some function because, you know, he's such a big family man. And Serge was talking about his kid who had been dressed up like a bear by his wife. These were totally unrelated comments, asides like, "...more later, I've got to run to the store." But it just so happened these asides came up during an volley of praising Putin for his brilliant strategy targeting Ukrainian infrastructure like water lines and schools. Worshiping a man as the greatest Christian ever because he targets and kills the children of his enemies, while they coddle their own children and grandchildren. They are sick losers. And what can we say about Dan for his comradery with Will?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Gadianton wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:52 pm
I quit reading this lunatic some time ago. It was entertaining for a while, but Will and his b buddy "Serge" were finally able to disgust me to the point I could no longer watch. At one point, Will was bragging about picking up his grandkids from some function because, you know, he's such a big family man. And Serge was talking about his kid who had been dressed up like a bear by his wife. These were totally unrelated comments, asides like, "...more later, I've got to run to the store." But it just so happened these asides came up during an volley of praising Putin for his brilliant strategy targeting Ukrainian infrastructure like water lines and schools. Worshiping a man as the greatest Christian ever because he targets and kills the children of his enemies, while they coddle their own children and grandchildren. They are sick losers. And what can we say about Dan for his comradery with Will?
I find his complete and entire lack of straightening Will out to be the most disturbing. Is this an implicit acceptance of Putin's murder of mothers and their children as Will glories in?
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:19 am
I find his complete and entire lack of straightening Will out to be the most disturbing. Is this an implicit acceptance of Putin's murder of mothers and their children as Will glories in?
Curious, BYP, but what side of the Israel/Gaza conflict are you on, if any?
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.