FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Russia was just hit by a terrorist attack. It was the second worst terrorist attack on Russian soil and ISIS has now publicly taken responsibility for the attack.

William Schryver, the unhinged and angry Mopologist, has never met a conspiracy theory that he doesn't love. When not tweeting about how Trump will save the world or about the evils of vaccines and Democrats, William can be found delighting in the death and destruction of Ukrainians.

William fervently believes that God has cursed and forsaken the U.S. over gay marriage. He believes Russia is the only bastion of Christian values left in the world and that God is using the righteous country of Russia to destroy the evil empire (U.S. and its allies).

Shortly after the terrorist attack, William placed the blamed for the ISIS attack squarely on the U.S. and its allies:
Will Schryver
@imetatronink
"ISIS" is a tool of the #ImperialWarlords, from whom it takes its orders. The empire pays them, arms them,and assigns them missions. "ISIS" (so-called) does not act independently of its masters.
https://Twitter.com/imetatronink/status ... 7910562032

Also, not a day goes by without William praising and worshiping Putin's backside. William posted this love letter to Putin the same day as the ISIS attack:
Will Schryver
@imetatronink
In my judgment, Vladimir Putin is the wisest, most capable, and most disciplined national leader of my lifetime — and arguably stretching back centuries. He does not permit Russia's enemies to dictate his course of action. He will act when and how HE chooses.
https://Twitter.com/imetatronink/status ... 5155080592

I'm worried about William's mental health. I'm putting his name on the temple prayer rolls.
Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

Post by Dr. Shades »

Is William looking to emigrate to Russia and be provided a mansion and lifetime income for services rendered?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Dr. Sunstoned
Valiant A

Re: FAIR Author And Unhinged Mopologist Blames The U.S. For The Recent ISIS Attack

Post by Dr. Sunstoned »

What is really disturbing is Schryver seems to have a bit of a following. Apparently, delusion is much more widespread than I had imagined.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Sunstoned wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:07 am
What is really disturbing is Schryver seems to have a bit of a following. Apparently, delusion is much more widespread than I had imagined.
Most are probably bots *shrugs*
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

One of the few areas I can praise DCP is his pushback on the Republican party’s love of Putin. It must be incredibly frustrating watching so many of your fellow conservatives completely brainwashed by the propaganda, to the point they are ready to throw away the hard won principles of democracy and worship a strongman.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Sunstoned wrote:
Is a game-changing presentation against the U.S. scheduled for the August FAIR Conference at the Lehi Round-Up Rodeo Grounds? This would be an opportunity for the Utah GOP to officially endorse Viktor Orban.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:42 pm
Dr. Sunstoned wrote:
Is a game-changing presentation against the U.S. scheduled for the August FAIR Conference at the Lehi Round-Up Rodeo Grounds? This would be an opportunity for the Utah GOP to officially endorse Viktor Orban.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Equality
CTR B

Post by Equality »

Reminds me of these bigoted assclowns:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/con ... 7915.html?
Arend and his wife Anneesa Feenstra relocated their family from Canada to Russia to escape perceived LGBT ideology encroachment.

However, their dream soured when their bank accounts were reportedly frozen upon arrival.

Anneesa vented frustration in a deleted YouTube video, while Arend later apologized and clarified their commitment to Russia.
The conservative Christian couple from Canada made the bold move to relocate their large family of 10 to Russia to escape LGBT ideology.

However, their hopes of starting anew quickly turned into a nightmare upon arrival in Russia as their bank accounts, filled with the proceeds from selling their rural Canadian farm, were unexpectedly frozen due to "suspicious" activity, leaving them stranded and helpless in a country where they couldn't speak the language.

Anneesa's frustration boiled over, leading to a regrettable outburst against their new home, which only worsened their situation when Kremlin officials took offense. In a since-deleted YouTube video, the mom of eight said she was "very disappointed in this country at this point."
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Equality wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:21 pm
Reminds me of these bigoted assclowns:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/con ... 7915.html?
Arend and his wife Anneesa Feenstra relocated their family from Canada to Russia to escape perceived LGBT ideology encroachment.

However, their dream soured when their bank accounts were reportedly frozen upon arrival.

Anneesa vented frustration in a deleted YouTube video, while Arend later apologized and clarified their commitment to Russia.
The conservative Christian couple from Canada made the bold move to relocate their large family of 10 to Russia to escape LGBT ideology.

However, their hopes of starting anew quickly turned into a nightmare upon arrival in Russia as their bank accounts, filled with the proceeds from selling their rural Canadian farm, were unexpectedly frozen due to "suspicious" activity, leaving them stranded and helpless in a country where they couldn't speak the language.

Anneesa's frustration boiled over, leading to a regrettable outburst against their new home, which only worsened their situation when Kremlin officials took offense. In a since-deleted YouTube video, the mom of eight said she was "very disappointed in this country at this point."

But Tucker Carlson said their subways are just so clean and their bread is so high quality and affordable! :lol:
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Sad to see where Will Schryver’s life took him. Apologetics for the Book of Abraham are understandable, apologetics for a vicious, cruel tyrant, who murders journalists and political opponents? That is far enough off the map of civilized behavior to make me wonder what the hell happened to Schyrver.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow