FAIR Board Member and Mopologist, Juliann Reynolds Is Openly Criticizing The Church's Treatment Of LGTBQ Members

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: FAIR Board Member and Mopologist, Juliann Reynolds Is Openly Criticizing The Church's Treatment Of LGTBQ Members

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:27 am
Gadianton wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:27 pm
"I never did like her and she didn't like me banning me from the Mormon Dialogue Forum unjustly."

for Shades:

Do you like Vladimir Putin?
The user behind the "Vladimir Putin" sock puppet hasn't been banned, has he?
Say, what?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Re: FAIR Board Member and Mopologist, Juliann Reynolds Is Openly Criticizing The Church's Treatment Of LGTBQ Members

Post by Gadianton »

Cam wrote:Say, what?
I don't understand the relevance of Dr. Shades' question either. I tried to help him out by correcting leeuniverse's sentence structure so that it was comprehensible, and then I responded to Lee asking if he likes Vladimir Putin. (since he doesn't like Juliann, who is LDS and from what I can tell a decent human being even if clueless when it comes to apologetics issues).

I am curious if Lee, like Will, thinks that Vladimir is just this great guy. Looks like he's not going to return. Maybe he found a job or something? If so, good for him.