The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: Why is it that the exMormon men think publicly lying about and defaming women is the best strategy?

Post by Rosebud »

Just remember, John and whomever else you’re working with: the record keeps getting made no matter what you do. The documents are piling up.

There’s no way you’re going to be able to keep hiding it all. You’ve made it to 2024. Think you’ll get all the way to 2030?
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Re: Why is it that the exMormon men think publicly lying about and defaming women is the best strategy?

Post by Rosebud »

Doesn’t matter who wins or who loses any one case. The record gets made no matter what.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

And all these lame claims about no power differences?

Enough. The power differences are so great that you not only have podcasts but laws and courtrooms on your side. The power differences are so great that the women have to rely on creating piles of documents and waiting years and years and years.

We even have to do ridiculous things like keep records on back-of-the Internet message boards.

That’s not equal power.

And how is it equal power when I get handed an NDA to sign and you don’t. Equal treatment would have meant we were both asked to sign NDAs, would it not? (Plus, I wasn’t lying and you were.)

And equal power would me equal money, would it not?

So, obviously, not equal in power. (So stop making such stupid claims.)

<><><><><>

But the powerful thing we do have on our side is the truth.
drumdude

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Specifically how much money are you entitled to now?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:02 am
Just remember, John and whomever else you’re working with: the record keeps getting made no matter what you do. The documents are piling up.
So is the slander suit of all slander suits against Rosebud. If God himself was working with the prosecution, the only way that could be defeated is if you partnered up with Kirton McConkie.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I hope you get everything you need, Rosebud.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 am
Specifically how much money are you entitled to now?

- Doc
That is an excellent question.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
yellowstone123
Bishop

Post by yellowstone123 »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 am
ExMormons ought to be holding the courts accountable for silencing problems, not using exMormon donations to use courts to help do the silencing.
what courts?
“one of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:13 am
Rosebud wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 am
ExMormons ought to be holding the courts accountable for silencing problems, not using exMormon donations to use courts to help do the silencing.
what courts?
Jenn Kamp has sued John Dehlin, and was counter sued by him. RFM covered it on his podcast and Jenn and Rosebud both filed bar complaints against him.

Jenn and Rosebud have been completely discredited by the legal system, failing to meet their burden of proof. Quick judgements against them because their claims are basically just “John and RFM are jerks.” So here Rosebud is, making the same vague allegations and claims that documents will be released sometime in the next 1-100 years which will vindicate her.

It’s really hard to see all of that in Rosebuds posts because she frames her own personal battle now as some imagined wider struggle between the powerless exMormon women (Rosebud) and the evil powerful exMormon men(John Dehlin).
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:19 am
yellowstone123 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:13 am

what courts?
Jenn Kamp has sued John Dehlin, and was counter sued by him. RFM covered it on his podcast and Jenn and Rosebud both filed bar complaints against him.

Jenn and Rosebud have been completely discredited by the legal system, failing to meet their burden of proof. Quick judgements against them because their claims are basically just “John and RFM are jerks.” So here Rosebud is, making the same vague allegations and claims that documents will be released sometime in the next 1-100 years which will vindicate her.

It’s really hard to see all of that in Rosebuds posts because she frames her own personal battle now as some imagined wider struggle between the powerless exMormon women (Rosebud) and the evil powerful exMormon men(John Dehlin).
What kinds of proofs and evidences would you expect them to present in court to support the allegations of wrongdoing or actionable offenses against John Dehlin? Name a few, please.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!