The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: It’s really easy if you stick with telling the truth

Post by drumdude »

That’s what the evidence shows. The texts between you and John establish an objective timeline and shows both your intent and John’s intent. You wanted to steal a married man. It didn’t work. You made claims here which don’t match the evidence that you posted on your website and then took down.

There was an investigation. You didn’t bring any evidence. That’s not your truth, that’s the truth.

Just listen to Jenn Kamp’s court hearing. Her versions of what happened were entirely overblown and John had proof that she was lying.

There’s something about John that makes vulnerable women go crazy. He attracts them and probably enjoys all of this. He’s a man who has no integrity, but that doesn’t make him a rapist or a groomer or any of the other things you’ve insinuated about him.

He’s just a jerk and you and Jenn Kamp need to make peace with the fact that your truth doesn’t match the facts. . That’s why the court ruled against Jenn. That’s why the Open Stories Foundation board ruled against you.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

John has cherry-picked a few documents to fit a story he has sold. And you have bought it.

But he’s had to lie through his teeth to do it.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 pm
... John is (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)...
That's a serious accusation. Can you back it up? Do you have evidence? Have you spoken to the authorities?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 pm
John has cherry-picked a few documents to fit a story he has sold. And you have bought it.

But he’s had to lie through his teeth to do it.
You released the documents on your website.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

For all the drum dudes who are uneducated in victim behavior:

It is very common for victims of extreme psychological abuse and who are afraid to refuse investigations in the close aftermath of a traumatic experience, especially when they are afraid of retaliation and further aggression by the offender.

I refused a sexual harassment investigation in September of 2012. I was very tired and wanted to put it all behind me, not deal with questions. I wanted to go on with my life healthily with John’s sexual problems completely out of it. If the Mormon Stories board had known what they were doing, they wouldn’t have allowed the refusal. They would have known not to automatically believe the aggressive claims and cherry-picked documents of the person accused of being an offender just because a victim didn’t want to speak during a time of trauma.

The way I see it now was that he was intentionally messing with my head to get me to write what he needed me to write so he could use it against me. That’s why he needs to release context, not just his cherry-picked documents.

And at least one of the board members did understand typical victim and offender behavior. At least one person was trained and qualified. But that person didn’t do her job right and most of the others didn’t know better. So they allowed it all to happen. They bought John’s story and allowed me not to speak when I was scared.

Then at some point when the board got sick of me asking them to stand up to John’s retaliations so I could move on more freely, the whole board quit. Except Natasha.

Then I tried to get the retaliations to end by sending a facetious email that John claims is blackmail or extortion or whatever. How about just not retaliating? And how about him releasing the email that he sent before I sent that one in return? He’s just building false claims. You should see what he said during his deposition. Omg. Complete lies.

Then after the retaliations didn’t end and John put out his “Faith Reconstruction” podcast, I tried to get an investigation through the NH Human Rights Commission. That turned out to be impossible because the laws are written in favor of small businesses. John would have had to pay his 6th employee another hundred dollars or something for me to have enough rights to get an investigation.

Then when the Open Stories Foundation published their sham of a sexual harassment policy, I tried to get an investigation. They wouldn’t do it. I’d have to look over those report documents to see exactly what they say because I don’t recall exactly at the moment, but if I recall correctly, they sent me this contemporaneous email from Natasha where she claimed all sorts of things had been done that I had just skimmed through in 2012 because the only things that had happened from my perspective in 2012 were that 1) I had to report something traumatic several times in a row to try to protect myself from attorney that had been hired without informing the board, that 2) John was continuing to aggressively retaliate against me and nobody was standing up him, 3) that I had been asked to sign an agreement stating I’d keep my mouth shut and never sue them in exchange for one month of severance. (i didn’t sign it.)

None of that served me. It all served John. Nobody helped me manage the real problem at all.

In other words, from my perspective, whatever is in Natasha’s contemporaneous email is evidence of what she wanted to create evidence of, not evidence of what actually happened.

I was grateful for their help with CTW, though. That was true. But why should they have had to fight so hard for to help me with that? The answer to that question is simple: John was scarily raging and retaliating. He wanted me to completely disappear. They had to fight to get me CTW because he is very very aggressive when he’s angry.

And, of course, his high level of aggression explains my September 2012 refusal to participate in an investigation. I was terrified at the time of what he’d try to do to me if I did tell the whole truth.

Standard victim behavior.

Regardless:

I’ve had to deal with years of defamations and retaliations. Never once has anyone from the Open Stories Foundation board asked me a question about what John did. Never once has anyone asked for a document. Never once. I guess one could argue that isn’t true if you include whatever the board said in early September 2012 about its willingness to do an investigator before I refused because I was scared. But that still isn’t asking me a real question or asking for a document.

So I’ve decided to use this message board instead. And you’ve all been subjected to this. But John is the one guilty of defamation, not me, and I didn’t sign the confidentiality agreement, so there’s little he can do about it.

And now there’s the Rosebud wiki, too. And the whole whole whole story in my forensic interview. I’m obviously not scared anymore.

John’s only got a few cherry-picked documents because there wasn’t much he could use against me to pick from. But he got what he wanted and made up a fake story to go with it.

Wait until you see the deposition. Then you can compare that to the Rosebud wiki and my forensic interview if you want to spend the time.

But do you know what’s especially stupid? That this all happened a decade ago and it’s still not resolved. And worse, that John brought it into a court case I’m not even party to. His rage all these years later completely explains my fear of an investigation in 2012.

And what really matters isn’t this, but that the “hero” of exMormonism is also helping cover up organized child sex abuse.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Feel free to spend more donor money to file that anywhere.
drumdude

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:12 pm
John chose Margi. These posts sound like you’re trying to punish them. It doesn’t sound like it has anything to do with donors or investigations.
100%

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:48 am

And what really matters isn’t this, but that the “hero” of exMormonism is also (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)
Again, as Marcus asked, where is your evidence for this claim.

You don’t just get to make up things in your head and manifests them into reality. Well you can, but who is going to believe you??
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Can we get a Rosebud mega thread like we did for Doubting Thomas?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Huck,

Can you explain for us what Rosebud means by (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

At 630 today
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm
...And no, there has never been an investigation. Not ever.

And I’m telling the truth about that. My truth that there was no investigation overrides anyone else’s lies that there was...
But at 840 today...
Rosebud wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:48 am
...I refused a sexual harassment investigation in September of 2012. I was very tired and wanted to put it all behind me, not deal with questions.

...The only things that had happened from my perspective in 2012 were that 1) I had to report something traumatic several times in a row to try to protect myself from attorney that had been hired without informing the board, that 2) John was continuing to aggressively retaliate against me and nobody was standing up him, 3) that I had been asked to sign an agreement stating I’d keep my mouth shut and never sue them in exchange for one month of severance. (i didn’t sign it.)

...And, of course, his high level of aggression explains my September 2012 refusal to participate in an investigation. I was terrified at the time of what he’d try to do to me if I did tell the whole truth.
You can understand the confusion, those two statements are not consistent.
...And what really matters isn’t this, but that the “hero” of exMormonism is also (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)
That's a serious accusation. Do you have evidence of that?