The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

The Rosebud Megathread

Post by Rosebud »

I actually think a megathread is a good solution for me. It would help keep all my documentation together in one place. And I’d actually really appreciate it if I didn’t have to thumb through uninformed responses to what I’m publicly documenting, especially when they’re insulting of me. I’m really over this dynamic.

This way I can document in one place and the board can discuss as usual… better for everyone.

I will still use independent threads when I think I need to (like trying to get the attention of the unknown owner of the Rosebud Wiki or maybe the Open Stories Foundation board), but as I think about it, I can even bump a megathread when I need to address different topics at different times. That makes for a much better record.

Hopefully I won’t need to post for a while, we’ll see….. But when I come back, I’ll experiment with keeping what documentation I can here.

I respectfully request that you not clutter the thread with aggressions, passive aggressions, or advice. You don’t have enough information to legitimately “help” me with anything and it all says much more about each of you than it does about me or what’s going on in the media and, now, the courtrooms.

But, I realize I can’t stop you either.

Still, this will only work if the crowd doesn’t mess up my thread with trolling and whatever emotions you personally feel about John or the church. They’re immaterial to what I’m doing and, if the crowd ruins this, I’m stuck going back to the old system.

Is it possible that by 2024 we have enough maturity for this to not get destroyed? Let’s find out.

Thanks,

Rosebud
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Re: To the Owner of the Rosebud Wiki

Post by Rosebud »

Hello, thank you Citizen Kane!

I got your message on your site! When it’s right to release documents, I’ll put them in my new “Rosebud Megathread” if that works for you. If the crowd doesn’t ruin that thread, it’ll be easier to keep everything in one place… all with their neat little date stamps.

The deposition isn’t mine to release so it won’t be coming right away. And I am a bit slammed with other projects at present, but as it’s right and I can, I’ll get things to you.

Also, I get that everyone knows my in-real-life name. I stick with “Rosebud” because I’m going to be sharing documentation that demonstrates John’s continued efforts to cyber-harass me by doing everything he could to ensure my in-real-life name was erased from association with the legitimate work I’ve done while simultaneously working to associate it with this scandal.

My guess is that lots of high-power harassers do the same thing. It helps with their efforts to silence because it directly affects their victims’ future employability. And… it’s a strategy that I think needs to be exposed to help other victims of high-power harassers. The way I figure it, we might as well take this opportunity to emphasize what’s happening and most everyone else using “Rosebud” emphasizes John’s use of my in-real-life name.

With that in mind, I ask you to refer to me as “Rosebud” on your wiki, too.

Again, thank you! I was so glad to see your message!
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:52 pm

I got your message on your site! When it’s right to release documents, I’ll put them in my new “Rosebud Megathread” if that works for you. If the crowd doesn’t ruin that thread, it’ll be easier to keep everything in one place… all with their neat little date stamps.

The deposition isn’t mine to release so it won’t be coming right away. And I am a bit slammed with other projects at present, but as it’s right and I can, I’ll get things to you.

Also, I get that everyone knows my in-real-life name. I stick with “Rosebud” because I’m going to be sharing documentation that demonstrates John’s continued efforts to cyber-harass me by doing everything he could to ensure my in-real-life name was erased from association with the legitimate work I’ve done while simultaneously working to associate it with this scandal.

My guess is that lots of high-power harassers do the same thing. It helps with their efforts to silence because it directly affects their victims’ future employability. And… it’s a strategy that I think needs to be exposed to help other victims of high-power harassers. The way I figure it, we might as well take this opportunity to emphasize what’s happening and most everyone else using “Rosebud” emphasizes John’s use of my in-real-life name.

Did you just share someone's anonymity?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 pm
John’s continued efforts to cyber-harass me...
That brought back memories of Donald Trump saying, "Crooked Hillary".
Last edited by Moksha on Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Rosebud wrote:

Whose anonymity?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Moksha wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
John’s continued efforts to cyber-harass me...
That brought back memories of Donald Trump saying, "Crooked Hillary".
Not my quote.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:53 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

Whose anonymity?
Whoever citizen kane is. If he messaged her elsewhere perhaps wishing to remain anonymous and the post reads as if citizen kane is the author of the wiki page. She mentioned elsewhere that the wiki person was anonymous.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Rosebud wrote:

I don’t know who Citizen Kane is, and it’s safer that way. The information can’t be subpoenaed from me and I get a little help and support. He/she/they are safe.
drumdude

Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Rosebud wrote:
So, when John cyber-harasses you, he refers to you as "Rosebud"?

Also, it's you that's associating yourself with this scandal more than anyone else. Literally, no one else starts threads here drawing attention to your decision to violate your marriage vows and cheat on your husband, but you. Just like it was you that "doxed" yourself here, by posting your professional website, and later claiming it was others who "doxed" you.

Schrodinger's Rosebud. Hero and victim. Helplessly naïve, and brilliantly street smart. The ultimate mastermind behind Mormon Stories, and unable to create anything of note since.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Rosebud wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

I don’t know who Citizen Kane is, and it’s safer that way. The information can’t be subpoenaed from me and I get a little help and support. He/she/they are safe.
Ok...

Strange https://www.theguardian.com/unsolvedmys ... 20Rosebud.

Coincidence?
Last edited by Imwashingmypirate on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.