Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Re: Numbers...

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:59 pm
I am playing the game where the rules are:

1. I do not lie
2. I am sincere
3. I am authentic

Yeah, just being yourself is a game because life is a game, it's a play. I am playing and so are you. I am being upfront with you about the fact that I am playing and I am telling you what my rules are.
Right. What you are saying is that other people treat life like a game, whereas you do not treat life as a game. You could re-write the above like this:

---
I am playing the game where the rules are:

1. no game playing.
---

lying, insincerity, and inauthenticity typically accompany accusations of "game playing". When people are telling the truth, being sincere and authentic, then they are more likely to be regarded as serious participants in the conversation, rather than game players - trolls etc.
Trying to explain this. It appears that what valo is describing as playing a game is very different to what people generally mean by playing games.

I think there is an interesting philosophical discussion that can be had here if everyone can get over what the meaning is behind valos "game playing".

That discussion being that, could we consider existence as some sort of role play? Our perceptions, experiences, beliefs; all being controlled by how we predefined the variables and boundaries within our existence. The limitations we put on our choices. And even to extend that to the possibility that we may well be living in a simulation of some kind.

An idea. I personally feel it compatmentalises existence. But if it helps one feel in control of their life then it doesn't cause much harm, assuming that people understand what they mean by it.
High Spy
Apostle

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:31 pm
Gadianton wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:11 pm

You keep saying that to people, as if you're totally not making stuff up when you declare that God is revealing truth by numbers to sensitive people.

The brain is a horrible random number generator.

https://youtu.be/d6iQrh2TK98?t=313

It's not surprising that you think of the number 27 when you think of that one friend of yours, as 27 is within the top numbers people will think of presumably at random. Numbers with 3 and 7 being the most popular.
There will be a reason. Perhaps an age?
http://linkedin.com/in/nick-mcmillian-42a364202 Maybe 27?

His email ends with a unifying common denominator.
Imwashingmypirate
God

High Spy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:15 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

Making me feel old. :shock:
You gotta delete that high spy.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Marcus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:44 pm
Valo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:39 pm

It's a point of view to consider that life is a play, a drama, a game. And why consider it? Good question.

Let's say you could choose what life is about. Do you want life to be serious? Like if you could choose, what do you really want to do?

Now you can keep being suspicious and keep trying to play the "one up manship" game or "I gotcha" game or choose to believe I am not lying, I am genuine, and sincere even if it turns out I'm wrong.
That's what you think is happening?

You didn't answer my question about what truth you are here to show.
"If people are in denial or pretending, it's because they DON'T see life as a game? Is that the "truth" you are here to show?"

You have accused me of being false and a sock puppet since I started posting. Why are you pretending that you didn't do that?

I did answer your question. Ill answer again but it won't matter. No, that isn't it. But I have answered and the information is there for you if you want to find it.

I asked you many questions you've ignored. Maybe try answering them and see what happens. You don't have to. We can just keep doing this too! :D
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Valo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 pm
Marcus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:44 pm

That's what you think is happening?

You didn't answer my question about what truth you are here to show.
"If people are in denial or pretending, it's because they DON'T see life as a game? Is that the "truth" you are here to show?"

You have accused me of being false and a sock puppet since I started posting. Why are you pretending that you didn't do that?

I did answer your question. Ill answer again but it won't matter. No, that isn't it. But I have answered and the information is there for you if you want to find it.

I asked you many questions you've ignored. Maybe try answering them and see what happens. You don't have to. We can just keep doing this too! :D
Lol. No thanks. Play your game, and best wishes to you!
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

High Spy wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

http://linkedin.com/in/nick-mcmillian-42a364202 Maybe 27?

Okay, something to consider. Thanks.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Valo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 pm
High Spy wrote:

Okay, something to consider. Thanks.
What does your soul tell you? Usually if I get a recurring thought like this, I know something about why it's happening.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Marcus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:43 pm
Valo wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 pm

Lol. No thanks. Play your game, and best wishes to you!
Right. The Spirit told me you weren't being sincere from the beginning but we have to let these things play out. Now we can see in hindsight what happened and that although you accused me of not being sincere it was really you who are not sincere and your accusations were a reflection of your own heart.

So all your questions and all of this stuff you've put me through was for your ego. You were not intending for sincere dialog but rather you were trying to expose a liar and trying to make me out to be someone bad and in doing so it allows you to basically more easily ignore my words and dismiss what I am saying.

I'll still be around for a bit if you change your mind.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

High Spy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:14 pm
27 is 3^3 which is 3 cubed.

27 is also (2x16) + 7 if it were a hexadecimal number.

(2x8) + 7 if it’s an octal representation.

Perhaps KO’s middle initial is A, then 11+1+15 = 27.
In binary, 27 masks 16 to 1 leaving only 4 open. 4 is the number of the earth. Why is the Lord skipping the earth?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I think there is an interesting philosophical discussion that can be had here if everyone can get over what the meaning is behind valos "game playing".
You assume there is something behind valo's 'game playing', rather than just valo riffing on the idea and seeing what comes of it.