Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Post Reply
Esaias
Nursery
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 am

Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Esaias »

Opening hymn will be given y James Hetfield, speaking of the mask. Sounds familiar huh? Like Joseph Smith or perhaps his guide utilizing him, then for apostates, at the end, done with you, I no longer care, rot, you corpse, return to the dust where you came. Betrayal at the end, Why have you forsaken me? What apostates face. Perhaps it's the truth. Sad but true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Then followed by more mask, the fool, followed by the fool, who followed the fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LquN7QWsRQ8

Deep huh?

I'll start with scrying. I think most people can do this if they try somewhat anyway. Why is this such an evidence against Joseph Smith? I can do this you can do this, there are classes to do this. There is even an American Dowsing Association. Reputable history of training water witches and the like. With crystal gazing as the age of Aquarius song points out "crystals and revelations" rocks have an aura or frequency and if it's a good one it makes sense you could tune in clearly with it's aid. For me I just go into a transcendental meditation state of not doing anything including thinking, the duh state. Then I see the ghost shapeshift show looking at designs in say the flooring walls or ceiling. Kind of like those 3d images you have to loose focus to see, autostereograms. I have audio with them too. I get clairvoyant imagery and tidbits of mystery. Gold nuggets. I think it's the dreamland, in 3d. We dream outside our bodies somewhat. Energy is taken from this realm, the waking or mortal state, and made into spirit realms or dream realms. Bardos. Little universes perhaps. The evidence? Personal evaluation of experience. True science in other words. With determining truth it is up to you, not consensus of fools.

Who else has tried things like this? Also, searching for buried treasure. I'm sure I did this as a kid. Why? Because its real! There weren't banks with safety deposit boxes back then there was you bury it in the back woods with a curse so nobody will find it. I've done this before, burying in a bucket on a property. No thieves will find it. Also metal detctoring is a hobby worldwide. Looks like money digging isn't so crazy after all. Especially coming from a family digging for where x marks the spot for hundreds of years potentially.

Likely he had some real water witching experiences (Smith). I know I have used spinning pendulums and those well witching wires that cross when you are standing above an aquifer. I can also feel electrical wires their voltage. I sense the frequency. Not everyone can, but nature has additional senses. Energy can be sensed. The mind emits electric magnetic energy. I think this is all recorded in the so called aether, the light record for example. The stars are recorded in time, how many lightyears away are you tells time you are looking at, a huge record of everything perhaps. Noisy radio waves included. What a noisy planet. Are we attracting attention? I see orbs of light in the sky sometimes. I heard CNN they say from a distant galaxy an am here to help.
User avatar
Gadianton
God
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Gadianton »

Who else has tried things like this? Also, searching for buried treasure. I'm sure I did this as a kid. Why? Because its real! There weren't banks with safety deposit boxes back then there was you bury it in the back woods with a curse so nobody will find it. I've done this before, burying in a bucket on a property. No thieves will find it. Also metal detctoring is a hobby worldwide. Looks like money digging isn't so crazy after all. Especially coming from a family digging for where x marks the spot for hundreds of years potentially.

Likely he had some real water witching experiences (Smith). I know I have used spinning pendulums and those well witching wires that cross when you are standing above an aquifer. I can also feel electrical wires their voltage. I sense the frequency. Not everyone can, but nature has additional senses.
First of all, Esaias, it's not the money diggers themselves who are making money -- they aren't finding crap, as was so aptly said in the movie Space Balls. It's the sociopaths selling the secrets of money digging or the occult or whatever the latest fad is. There's lots of money in that world.
Even in the world of living by breath alone, there are multimillionaires raking in the dough putting the lives of stupid people in severe danger.

I dabbled in the past. I've read the works of Leadbetter and Ophial and others. I could register on this forum and convince you that I'm one of your crowd very easily.

You're not feeling voltage, if anything, you're feeling amperage. You can discuss that with Valo, who is another gifted person you will need to contend with for the badge of the most powerful human who has lived next to Christ, the next greatest magician.

If you put any effort into it, you can easily falsify all your conjectures about pendulums, sticks, and the like. The physiology behind what you've felt is well understood. I was dabbling with a friend long before there was a Wikipedia to explain it, and you know, unfortunately, we were both science minded and so while we were initially impressed with the subjective repeatability of moving the pendulum, we quickly discovered ways to falsify the seeming consistency. Among several methods employed, if you fasten a large screw to something heavy and solid, and hold your hands fast to the string along with the the screw, you'll quit getting the subjective patterns of the pendulum. It won't move at all.

According to Ophial, there is both a subjective and objective astral plane, and Ophial even recommends exploring the objective astral plane with a friend and comparing notes. If there were anything to it, the objective astral plane would be pretty well mapped out and people would be able to travel there and come back giving consistent descriptions of what they saw in blind tests. It would be like driving to the latest commercial zone and explaining the relation of the Home Depot to Best Buy and so on.
Esaias
Nursery
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 am

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Esaias »

As for your head in a hat. That worked for farm boy Smith who needed a hat to keep the red off his neck, hee haw! But for me I don't wear hats much, I got a straw cowboy hat but it doesn't keep the light out. Now this isn't spam I don't get any kickback, just my honest opinion, if you know of something better let me know, but I go with Mindfold brand. https://mindfold.com/ It serves the same purpose of the hat but is easier, it requires no hands. You can have your eyes open for trance, really important for deep trance, like you are looking into a hat, not like a blind fold that forces your eyelids shut. Although Fools Crow liked a blindfold. It helped him see better. Same principle. There is always pitch darkness, but that isn't always practical.

What I have been experiencing recently with my Mindfold meditations, which consists of putting it on and simply laying down and transcendental meditating, that means, do nothing. Don't think.

Starvation. Starve the senses, starve the mind. Starve thought. Not thinking actually makes you smarter. It makes you telepathic. Build up trance stamina to go deeper and deeper. Drumming helps hold the attention and starve it. Trance drumming, quarter notes, kind of like the Sami's do. Sami drums. American Natives have similar drums, the Sami are closer to my own ancestry, northern Europe. Tap into the axis mundi. Celtic drum, same idea. I don't drum perse but I vocal channel chant's similar to icaros, spirit songs that summon particular energies. Think of RPMs on a tachometer. You are learning to portal. Each revolution is a drum beat, or imagine a corkscrew, one loop around. Repetitive as it spirals and loops over and over again. You get heard for much speaking, mantras are similar. Vain repetitions are not vain, it is to get thought telepathically to the right deity portal. If you see me in vision it's probably my astral puppet. Try to get my attention I am not always lucid, Then see if you can astral face time with me something that can be verified. That is a personal goal I am working on, verifiable astral face time. I meet people in the astral before I meet them in person or talk to them, on a regular basis, but need to get better at it, there are tricksters, masks, imposters as well.

Keeping the mind starved, it's a matter of respect really. You don't need the "floor" all the time with your thinker, there may be a subtle energy that if you "shut up" so to speak (internal monologue) you can hear or see. Ghosts have to overpower your stupid thoughts about the mundane to get through, make it as easy as possible for them.

What I have been experiencing is another eye can see, without the regular eyeballs getting distracted, It is a spirit sense for lack of better words. I can see my hands, arms, body, I can wave them in front of my face with the Mindfold on and see a ghostly image of them, also a ghostly image of what is around me. This take a lot of concentration though, if I break my concentration I loose this sight, it is so subtle, so tricky, elusive even. But this type of astral sight can develop. Imagine you didn't have a body with physical eyes? Well this is kinda what it's like huh? You can still see but it's not with photons.

I also see visions of prophecies that I take note of but not feed any attention to, and they usually happen quickly, some of them, others are for perhaps years down the road. Keep in mind you are the prophet/god, and your lucidity can determine which prophecies come true. Deny bad prophecies with all your strength, fight the evil, lucidly make the prophecy good, then see it happen. I also see ghosts. Careful with them they are being spied on and don't know you are looking. Be sneaky about it. The lower realms are easier to see and you don't want to attract attention in hell realms you get a bunch of suckers attacking you, this isn't always a bad thing if you need the sparing exercise, but on the other hand demon possession scares a lot of people, it isn't for everyone. It's serious business. Your trying to avoid getting possessed by ruffians, ignoring the evil attracts the good spirits and they eventually after enough hazing in hell will come through and help. Hazing could involve psychosis or other black magic problems, so there is your caveat. Gotta learn to battle demons (liars) if you are going to traverse the spirit realms.

Develop the ability to non-linear think. Thinking outside of linear sequential time. How to do this? Well if I could explain it properly I might win the Nobel Prize, it is a discovery I made. I'll do my best to articulate it in future posts.

Record your revelations. Keep a grimoire of sorts if you can. The small plates. You can't exactly write a grimoire with a blind fold on so I like to vocal channel kind of like Joseph Smith Jr did with a scribe, except I don't need a scribe I have a mic. Trance is so subtle that you need a scribe so to speak, a computer in my case. If you move wrong or disturb the energy the vision will vanish or you will get bad reception. You need to adjust the antennae of the mind just right. You have to practice your magic to get better at it, like Smith, exercise your priesthood, get stronger from use.

Same caveat as before, the tricksters. You are going to encounter these at one point or another, I think Smith got tricked a bunch, they made him foolishly blunder, so they could get blood. I get tricked too by them, they make me do something just to get me hurt or in trouble, learning to avoid the hurt takes practice and skill. There is a polarity balance like in Joseph Smith's first vision. The hell realm was in the way blocking heaven, Satan possessed him and he thought he was doomed! This is normal. Etymology search of the word Satan brings up to get in the way, obstacle. This happens before you break on through. Expect it, ignore it. You try to run, try to hide (you can't and shouldn't) then break on through to the other side! (This is my beloved Son, here ye Him so to speak).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdnzBNMfZfo

Repeat repeat repeat repeat and repeat to the Nth power as much as oh wait, boom! Broke on through, like this drummer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_xRb0x9aw

And it came to pass (recharge of energy)
and it came to pass (the diety looks again, payday, recharge energy)
and it came to pass (paycheck again)
and it came to pass (etc.)

Little evidences of the truthfulness of Smith's spirit channeling ability. The mysteries.

Up next, Malachi's prophecy, did the curse happen hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years ago? This deserves the longwindedness of another post. I have a hypothesis.

Also more lyrical exegesis breakdown ahead, the mystery perspective, what is between the lines.
Esaias
Nursery
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 am

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Esaias »

Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 pm
Who else has tried things like this? Also, searching for buried treasure. I'm sure I did this as a kid. Why? Because its real! There weren't banks with safety deposit boxes back then there was you bury it in the back woods with a curse so nobody will find it. I've done this before, burying in a bucket on a property. No thieves will find it. Also metal detctoring is a hobby worldwide. Looks like money digging isn't so crazy after all. Especially coming from a family digging for where x marks the spot for hundreds of years potentially.

Likely he had some real water witching experiences (Smith). I know I have used spinning pendulums and those well witching wires that cross when you are standing above an aquifer. I can also feel electrical wires their voltage. I sense the frequency. Not everyone can, but nature has additional senses.
First of all, Esaias, it's not the money diggers themselves who are making money -- they aren't finding crap, as was so aptly said in the movie Space Balls. It's the sociopaths selling the secrets of money digging or the occult or whatever the latest fad is. There's lots of money in that world.

Even in the world of living by breath alone, there are multimillionaires raking in the dough putting the lives of stupid people in severe danger.
This is fascinating to me, I have been thinking about it. How is this so? There are a lot of warnings not to get a grandiose inflated ego when opening up as a mystic, this does seem to happen quite a bit huh? Smith included. Doesn't mean they don't have powers, probably lower level though, upper level isn't going to let children play with real power. They need to be mature, old enough to drive so to speak.
Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 pm
I dabbled in the past. I've read the works of Leadbetter and Ophial and others. I could register on this forum and convince you that I'm one of your crowd very easily.
I've heard this word dabble before and don't know quite the semantic. I don't dabble, this isn't for fun, this is serious. It's about self improvement, achieving full potential as a child of the divine. Utilizing talents and building up more. What is interesting is I have some ghost friends learning magic from various ancestral deities and they have the temptation to perhaps what you call dabble. They want to do magic tricks, magic tricks hurt. Who can we hurt they wonder? Ah I know! The living people! Then their pursuit of magic corrupts them into evil spirits. I'm not paying for your little trick to impress your friends, ghost. Your not killing me, I can kill you. How would you like to re-incarnate? That is death to you. In the words of Layne Staley from the song Grind we have "you'd be well advised, not to plan my funeral 'fore the body dies" yyyyyeeeaahhhh, false prophet, you can't suck me into your spirit world after death. I'll suck you into the mortal womb! What kind of animal would you like to be, demon? Nature just so happens to have a shortage on the endangered species list, why not do her a favor? If you're going to act like and animal with horns and a tail how about be one literally? And we fight over it. I fight ghosts quite a bit. The words of Nas: Don't you grab hold of my soul, it's like a military soldier, since 7 years ol'

This word dabble. It also ties into my Malachi prophesy exegesis. The fear of the occult is a result of this prophecy. It's the curse. Why not turn your hearts to your own fathers, your not Jewish are you? I meant, ancestors. Wait, that would be occult wouldn't it? Isn't your family a bunch of devils? Well no, Malachi doesn't say so, they are nice people? You mean the god of your fathers is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob? No, I'm Baltic, not Mesopotamian. Quit being such a racist, Yaweh, calling my ancestors and their gods demons while you and yours are god and the angels? You call me a gentile dog eh? We need to end racism. As Biden says, it's systemic. Where is the stem? The tribal dieties. The old ghosts in the spirit realm cursing other families and blessing their own. How do we go about world piece tribal deities?
Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 pm
You're not feeling voltage, if anything, you're feeling amperage. You can discuss that with Valo, who is another gifted person you will need to contend with for the badge of the most powerful human who has lived next to Christ, the next greatest magician.
I consider Jesus a friend and he is quite the magician isn't he? I am fascinated by Simon the magician from the apocrypha. I wonder why Peter had to fight him? What is with deities waring with each other. Here Simon's deities likely are desperately trying to defend their own families against the marauding of Christianity in their tribe and Peter wins? Peter looks like the bad guy here. Confused.

Ampage to voltage? I need to study high school science again. Electricity is really fascinating. I had a friend that would get physically ill from cell phone frequencies. He meditated a lot. Point being, you can develop senses, astral senses, custom sense, multi realm senses.
Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 pm
If you put any effort into it, you can easily falsify all your conjectures about pendulums, sticks, and the like. The physiology behind what you've felt is well understood. I was dabbling with a friend long before there was a Wikipedia to explain it, and you know, unfortunately, we were both science minded and so while we were initially impressed with the subjective repeatability of moving the pendulum, we quickly discovered ways to falsify the seeming consistency. Among several methods employed, if you fasten a large screw to something heavy and solid, and hold your hands fast to the string along with the the screw, you'll quit getting the subjective patterns of the pendulum. It won't move at all.
I had that argument before, you are moving it. Nuh uh, it is moving magically on it's own. I still think I am right. I am moving it. But what it is; a tool to magnify my own intuitive ability. I don't always need tools to divine. I can channel all kinds of ways. The tool, wand, what have you, is an extension of yourself. No it doesn't move on it's own, but it does amplify the subtle subconscious cues picked up by your nervous system.

Magic works via glimpses. Mastering the glimpse is what is needed to clearly divine or prophesy. The pattern is nonsense, kinda nonsense, somewhat sensical, then the glimpse: Divine Prophecy...., then somewhat sensical, kinda nonsense, nonsense. Kinda like chiasmus. I call chiasmus glimpse poetry. This pattern it typical of prophets. Lie, truth, then back to lie. usually the truth is a little gold nugget. Not much. I suppose at other times you might get a dissertation, I find those glimpses rare but would love more of them. I have to pay tuition. Where to get the blood ethically? Just like an honest dollar, that is what good magic is. How do you know your glimpse is true? It synchronistically starts happening, you can't miss it.

Since the prophesy has lie in it to balance truth and lie, prophets get deceived a lot. It's hard to discern sometimes. We make the stupidest mistakes. Men lived on the moon and dress like quakers, a Joseph Smith quote. Ok, somewhat nonsensical. They look like space suits to me, not quakers. But quaker might have had some other significance. Prophecies are riddles. I think perhaps many of Smith's kinda nonsensical partial truths are true somewhat. Yep, we really do have people on the moon. In fact, they are building hotels on it for honeymooners of next generation.
Gadianton wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 pm
According to Ophial, there is both a subjective and objective astral plane, and Ophial even recommends exploring the objective astral plane with a friend and comparing notes. If there were anything to it, the objective astral plane would be pretty well mapped out and people would be able to travel there and come back giving consistent descriptions of what they saw in blind tests. It would be like driving to the latest commercial zone and explaining the relation of the Home Depot to Best Buy and so on.

I'd love to debate you on this further. The James Randi question. Where is my million? Well, the crude scientific method we have and unfair tests such as Randi has don't work that well for the spirits, they have to hide and deceive, somewhat. They can't be right all the time. Your nation's divination is off and you loose the battle you falsely prophesied as triumph. False and true prophecies have to balance each other out.

About the astral, it's the dream realm, plain and simply put. We are all astral travelers, it's just a matter of how advanced? The astral can be a hodge podge of location. A little Home Depot energy and then China. Don't forget the Amazonian rainforest is in the dream too. Same location. Hmm. What is with this anyway, why not just remote view over to Best Buy, look around and yep, that is Home Depot. It could be that way I suppose, but to have such restrictive requirements for astral testing isn't going to produce fully repeatable results when consistently dreams don't work that way entirely, they are more surreal, like Salvador Denali.

A breakthrough I had in personal gnosis was the firsthand experience that my consciousness exists outside of my brain, I mean, literally every location I have visited, I have a tailwind, a ghost trail, a haunt. Like slug slime, we leave energy, aura, at locations. That energy, is our memory. It's not in the head. The head is just an apparatus, a machine of sorts. We astral travel and remote view somewhat simply by thinking. Dreaming. Our essence literally travels to that location, or hodge podge in the astral.

Gemini, Google and Youtube didn't dredge up much on Leadbetter or Ophial, do you have any specific references?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZuZORCumBU nonsense obviously.
User avatar
Gadianton
God
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Gadianton »

Doesn't mean they don't have powers, probably lower level though, upper level isn't going to let children play with real power. They need to be mature, old enough to drive so to speak.
The problem you face is that grading magical powers runs into the same problem of unfalsifiability as determining who has powers in the first place. As you restructure the criteria to beat James Randi, someone you consider a lower power will restructure your criteria to prove they have a higher power. The latest fad I read about is the breatharianism that I mentioned in my last post. Several of the millionaire gurus were in fact proven to not have powers by proving that they were eating the entire time they had claimed to be subsisting on air alone. Some magical claims are easier to falsify than others, and claiming to go without food for months at a time is easy to falsify. Of course, it never breaks their business; belief itself is the true magic of this world.

Being a successful guru is about mastering bait and switch. Good bait is falsifiable. People are generally smarter than they appear, and very few are drawn to a subjective universe where they are God of their own world only, and can't use their powers to distinguish themselves from others. People are attracted to stories of real, actual gold plates. To a guru who has gone a thousand days without food. However, once a person has placed their belief, it may be hours or days or months, but eventually the switch comes, and the claim must be readjusted to avoid falsification. The student wishes to become the blackbelt equivalent of a magician, a master worthy to spar in magic with a Crowley or Yeats.
I don't dabble, this isn't for fun, this is serious. It's about self improvement,
Sure. But then comes the criteria to determine whether improvement is really being made. To the extent that you are creating your own universe, there is no way to say you're really improving, even if the standard was your own recent accomplishment.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_My_Garage

I'm sure you've encountered Carl Sagan's dragon, but if not, this is a great exercise to think about when conjuring up a better tests than what Randi offers. I'm not well-versed in Randi's works, but from what I recall, Randi worked with participants to construct the test -- they agreed to the terms.

Again, the conundrum is the same mental gymnastics you do to protect yourself from Randi, are the same gymnastics other magicians will do to challenge your distinctions defining who are the children and who are mature.

As for the two mentors I mentioned, experiment with spellings and ye shall find. Kind of sucks -- would be cool is if access were privileged.

I have to give you credit though, as drumdude said, you are a hell of a challenge to the worldview of Dan Peterson. Peterson and Midgley and all of the top ranking FARMS apologists are students of the occult just like you. I don't know if you've ever been to his blog Sic et Non, if not, you should. I wonder how long you could last without being banned. Dan would not want somebody around who so directly contradicts his "lunatic, liar, lord" model for Joseph Smith.
Esaias
Nursery
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 am

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Esaias »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:41 pm
Doesn't mean they don't have powers, probably lower level though, upper level isn't going to let children play with real power. They need to be mature, old enough to drive so to speak.
The problem you face is that grading magical powers runs into the same problem of unfalsifiability as determining who has powers in the first place. As you restructure the criteria to beat James Randi, someone you consider a lower power will restructure your criteria to prove they have a higher power. The latest fad I read about is the breatharianism that I mentioned in my last post. Several of the millionaire gurus were in fact proven to not have powers by proving that they were eating the entire time they had claimed to be subsisting on air alone. Some magical claims are easier to falsify than others, and claiming to go without food for months at a time is easy to falsify. Of course, it never breaks their business; belief itself is the true magic of this world.

Being a successful guru is about mastering bait and switch. Good bait is falsifiable. People are generally smarter than they appear, and very few are drawn to a subjective universe where they are God of their own world only, and can't use their powers to distinguish themselves from others. People are attracted to stories of real, actual gold plates. To a guru who has gone a thousand days without food. However, once a person has placed their belief, it may be hours or days or months, but eventually the switch comes, and the claim must be readjusted to avoid falsification. The student wishes to become the blackbelt equivalent of a magician, a master worthy to spar in magic with a Crowley or Yeats.
I know Crowley, he is one of my spirit guides, well not all the time more of an acquaintance. I am on good terms with him. I don't follow him but believe his basic true will premise, and respect the fact that he is a British Royal. I kinda believe somewhat in divine right to reign but thing is this only lasts so long otherwise it's not fair. Never heard of Yeats..., Gemini? Irish poet William Butler. Ok I like poetry. I'll read some. Reason why Crowley may actually have some power is his connection to the throne. Kings are in the afterlife too.[/quote]
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:41 pm
I don't dabble, this isn't for fun, this is serious. It's about self improvement,
Sure. But then comes the criteria to deter'ine whether improvement is really being made. To the extent that you are creating your own universe, there is no way to say you're really improving, even if the standard was your own recent accomplishment.
Objective criteria. Hmmm. There is I am sure. Peer review is a good reality check one of the reasons I found time to spend here. Hopefully my wrongness can be pointed out. Also I may want to write more professionally about some of these ideas and it helps to check with others in the public critique domain.
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:41 pm
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_My_Garage

I'm sure you've encountered Carl Sagan's dragon, but if not, this is a great exercise to think about when conjuring up a better tests than what Randi offers. I'm not well-versed in Randi's works, but from what I recall, Randi worked with participants to construct the test -- they agreed to the terms.
I have Sagan's book on my audible I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet thanks for the reminder. One of my favorite scientists. Agreed? Sounds like a trick to me. I get tricked. Keep in mind it hurts spirits to divulge the truth about the spirit realm. They do all they can to obscure it. Including tricking prophets who want to expose them. I'm working carefully through that trickiness.
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:41 pm
Again, the conundrum is the same mental gymnastics you do to protect yourself from Randi, are the same gymnastics other magicians will do to challenge your distinctions defining who are the children and who are mature.
Who are the children who are the mature. You may just resort to the Uno Wild Card of well, it all balances out, light and dark, it's all neutral ultimately, the children have an argument the mature do as well in balance. I call this the demon argument. A black hole of sameness, well if it's all the same to you it's all the same to me. It was, demon, for a blip, but now we are on to other karma, there is more life ahead, not just the death of sameness constantly. I'll point out that wild card more I'm sure skeptics on here are gonna pull it on me. In the psalm of INXS, New Sensation, verse 3 we read You will find out in the end There really is There really is no difference! I like that song, new sensation is like a new power or new trick accumulated. Hey baby I got a new aura how do you like that sensation? I purchased it from the power dealer, soul trade services by sacrificing a spirit baby (sounds like Christianity almost!) down your throat (myself, and astral dream body). Ok ouroboros, eat me. Same attitude Jesus had. Then I eat a ghost body in return and we are even. I'm not the same as I was though, but does that make a difference? Well I do like to keep my core personality an be recognizable.

I consider evil to be a maturity problem. Grow up black magicians and their gluttonous ghosts! Or just vore back to oblivion. Withdraw the yo-yo. Reel in the kite. Return energy to the source. We'll forgo creating you next time around. You were a mistake, and the universe doesn't need to redundantly make those. As Kurt Cobain esoterically put "dive in me" down my throat demon, not just me down yours, I can transmute you, just as well as you can transmute me ouroboros.

I like to nitpick, in fact I even had a guilt trip over was I thorough enough in my last post regarding what you said. Most people though criticize my long winded writing style, they want a quick cell phone text length comment. I don't think that way. I think things though the best I can slowly and carefully. I have been getting around to studying up on Randi again, and would love to chat about it. I read a quote by Stanislov Grof that said (paraphrase) "there is plenty of evidence for the paranormal in the scientific literature, the problem is they are just not looking at it". I believe what he says because I see this level of ignorance all the time. Not looking on the snake on the staff so I won't be healed from the snakebite. I mean c'mon all you have to do is look at it! Oh no, not me. I can't even look up the word kriya on the internet or some nonsense. What are those funny hand gestures on Star Wars? Oh, that's just imaginary. Ok, well then why do I have them? They aren't make believe to me. My ghost friends kriya as well. Kriyas go from a chaotic shakiness or crazy nonsense gift of undiscernible tongues to mudras and revelations, as transmutation of the energy progresses. Ignorance at this level is a real mystery to me and one of the reasons I am here, not to beat my chest as triumphant gorilla arguer but for self improvement of my own world view. I'm hear to learn, not just push my agenda.

You could be Gaddianton the mafia black magician criminal himself for all I know risen from the dead! Ok another one I think. Not afraid false prophet. You are a false prophet you know just like I am. We really shouldn't believe each other's dreamlands. Just like I don't believe Crowleys, even though he is a nice ghost and all. There is a flaw. A trick somewhere. Probably what you said about noticing that bait and switch. You're right well spoken. Any advice on how to see those better since that is how to get out of a curse?

I respect aura privacy and don't pry psychically so I haven't checked. Things I need to know are made known without me interrupting someone's privacy by scanning an aura. Or, maybe you were created from scratch as ghost friends and I have been experimenting with soul making, vore into ethereal spirit baby, unbirth is a mystery. elemental magic. Gollums. I've gotten as far a monster, apparition, no solid forms except in dream realms. Now I am moving on to twits, and how to take care of them. Those magician ghosts that think like Beetlejuice that they can offer to "take care of" the living, then "train them" in their after realms. Ghosts that decided magic is more important than ethics and they can just go around sacrificing humans just like we always have with old age, disease, etc for their vampire magical gluttony. What if they stopped doing this? Would humans lived to the age of a tree? It is possible I say.

I can turn a twit in to an animal, literally, not just an elemental shapeshift. A re-incarnation. Ok? That'll take care of you stupid ghost! Well, I do have counsel with more experienced than I on this topic I have to admit I am new at it. A skeptic writes me off yeah but where is the evidence for this at all? Well, I am gathering it, collecting it. I prefer non India sources. Mormon hints of many lives and deaths and worlds without end is intriguing. I read that Smith had 2 wives that believed in it. Believe is irrelevant to understanding, I don't know how it works, so there is nothing quite yet to believe or disbelieve. I have trainers that claim they know though, more than I do. I have spirit babies that are animals and plants as well. Adam-God. I mean Atham in Hebrew is Man, translated to English means Adam. Atman in Sansrkit is Man, or Adam, and Brahman, is God. Atman-Brahman. I see. So Smith was onto something once again in his peripheral nonsensicalness. Moksha in other words. Enlightenment. The Ghost friends actually think the Adam-God theory as stated my McKonkie is actually somewhat accurate as well! Go figure, older ghosts are so bossy sometimes, they think they should reign over us forever like Adam as our God. Well, I say, evolution proves otherwise, ghost. The younger generation is smarter and more advanced than the old, and therefore deserves reign over less advanced generations like the animal kingdom. Older ancestors being monkeys themselves. Should they be our kings and queens? King Louie? Sear Khan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYvv7GeSSE

At 2:03 to 2:08 it is relevant to Randi. A man I find comical. We can share some laughs about him if you like.

Rules regarding not proving the paranormal. You see, I not only have to fight skeptics like you, I fight ghosts that think like this on this issue. I say fight but I am a nice guy, civil debate is better. I honor the highest logic. Logos, in the beginning there was Reason, says the Bible, and it created the Heavens and the Earth. Every little deity has to have polarities, didn't say just earth or the world, but certainly heaven is opposite of earth. Celestial and Terrestrial in other words. In Greek. Telestial? Oh that one is a magic word made up by Smith's spirit company. Smith Inc. Unless it means Telos in Greek, the end in other words, the last or lowest kingdom? Who knows. Spirits are smart with their tales and can provide "evidence" for the gymnast.

Let's have a gymnastic show regarding Randi and the like if you want. Many of my ghost friends are interested. We are going for the gold medal. We are a poltergeist (what a claim eh), although picky on our food consumption (how do you ethically hurt people for power question, partial answer same way to make honest money, and then followed by, well how do you do that?). We are not as bad as Cain, from the movie, well the second movie, for those Spielberg connoisseurs. He was evil because it costs to do magic. So I keep the tricks small, I don't sell other people's souls for them claiming to be my own in a soul trade deal. Mask off with me. Honest buck. Not robbing a bank so to speak to pay for a magical firework show. Siddhis are a by-product in the pursuit of truth, yet the temptation to sacrifice this pursuit for more siddhis (Sanskrit are paranormal powers, such as resurrection or materialization) is there for some.

This is what baffles me because I know I am telling the truth about my own personal perspective of my experiences, yet people like yourself claim mystics like me are dirty rotten liars. Con artist priest crafters that want a buck. I hear about these types, I see these types, but I've got some blindness in my understander or something I can't see it. Studying up on compulsive liars. Smith was taught to lie by the Masons? Well, I think like in the Gorrillaz video at the end it's more like the ghosts did. No sqealing remember that it's "all in your head". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_xRb0x9aw at 2:54 Um yeah right. You have true prophecies on a regular basis and synchronicities and kriyas and THEN come back and tell me it's all in my head. I'm telling you that's a mask. I'm telling you modern philosophy including the scientific method is flawed, Randi sets up impossible parameters for ghosts to work with based on how they generally like to hide from view and remain in the peripheral only. Only to give a paranormal glimpse of proof now and then. They like to decieve the outer cirlce and give mysteries to their chosen. Seems like that's how it's always been. Lie to outsiders, tell truth to chosen. Or at least, outsiders get obscure riddles.

You have a bunch of miracles and then go to a "professional" who says it really is all in your head and then laugh hysterically at them. You are the one that is crazy doc. Worst symptom of your insanity, your unwillingness to listen to or verify independently anything I say. Extreme ignorance. Big ghosts play this charade to hide their magic.

Hey doc, have you ever heard of a shaman? Well in my years as a psychiatrist I have had a handful of "patients" that claim this, but this is silly superstition, don't you think. I mean, I won't check with the university anthropology department millions of years of this in history including in more than just primates. Or comparative religion and Carl Jung is an idiot. One department in the school won't communicate cohesively with another, that is the real problem. Well that's just not science they tout. Really, have you ever examined your methodology philosophically to determine if it is rational. Well, no, I wouldn't do that, it would hurt the feelings of the agenda pushers that trained me. We know what the scientific method is, it's the Truth! Ok. Write me off huh. I get this every time it seems. A stopping point where they stop looking, at the evidence. Snake on the staff, how preposterous. Getting them backed into a corner is fun. It does take a sign from god though. I probably won't be able to show convincing evidence of everything. A personal witness from the divine, like the Mormons claim, is necessary. Subjective, not just scientific everyone other than the experiencer type of philosophy, is where it really counts. Who cares what other nonsense people believe. Just be sure to see though it. With your subjective lens.
User avatar
Gadianton
God
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Gadianton »

Esaias wrote:I know Crowley, he is one of my spirit guides, well not all the time more of an acquaintance. I am on good terms with him.
In that case, you definitely should ask him about Yeats.
Esaias wrote:Keep in mind it hurts spirits to divulge the truth about the spirit realm.
Randi sets up impossible parameters for ghosts to work with based on how they generally like to hide from view and remain in the peripheral only.
What is the damage done to the spirit who divulges the truth about the spirit realm?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but not everyone who divines for water believes they are at the mercy of ghosts. If they did, they probably wouldn't have taken the bet with Randi. Even you yourself mentioned feeling electricity when divining. I think most who do it believe they are tapping into a latent supernatural power that works with regularity, such that it can be controlled to pass a test if the practitioner has the skill. That would distinguish it from a Ouija board, as I've always understood it, that is in fact governed directly by spirits and you are at their mercy.
Esaias wrote:This is what baffles me because I know I am telling the truth about my own personal perspective of my experiences, yet people like yourself claim mystics like me are dirty rotten liars. Con artist priest crafters that want a buck.
Not at all. I honestly have no idea about your experiences or motivation. I think there are lots of sincere people who are into the occult, just as there are sincere people who are Mormons. We've had some interesting characters pass through this board who have made lofty claims, and I can't think of any of them I would consider a liar and fraud. As the money rolls in, my skepticism about motives increases. Well, allow me to turn the tables: can you point to a witch or a magician who is a teacher or guru, who is raking in money from followers and/or receiving sexual favors from female followers, who is not a con artist?
I get this every time it seems. A stopping point where they stop looking, at the evidence.
Have you offered evidence? You've made a lot of claims, and you've said that proving those claims with evidence is difficult because ghosts wish to conceal the truth. I'm certainly interested in any evidence you have. But I'm also interested in the claims on their own terms. It's not everyday somebody says they know Mr. Crowley and also have several other ghost acquaintances.
drumdude
God
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 am

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by drumdude »

I’m a fan of the phrase “skepticism is not cynicism.”

You can reject someone’s supernatural claim without calling them a liar, a cheat, or a con man. Subjective experiences aren’t invalidated by anyone’s skepticism, they’re still valid personal experiences. But they don’t do much to convince outsiders.
Esaias
Nursery
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 am

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Esaias »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:00 pm
Esaias wrote:I know Crowley, he is one of my spirit guides, well not all the time more of an acquaintance. I am on good terms with him.
In that case, you definitely should ask him about Yeats.
I put the word out to him, he is in my minds eye now, but it is tricky. Crowley isn't generally somebody I chit chat or ask favors from this is out of the ordinary for me. Like I said, he is a royal, I am just an acquaintance. I did meet another royal, or so claimed in person, by the name of Boone. Not the king but a rich soft hand type nonetheless. I suppose the builds my credibility with him. You see, it's like dealing with a real person, they have their reputation and don't want tricks. Why would he want to talk to me? I would have to offer him something in return for not only the phone bill but the effect that would have to do a little miracle here on this web site. Plus, how would it be provable, how would you know that I didn't get the information elsewhere? Who says I got it from Crowley? Also it is hard work establishing a psychic connection that is a good secure line. I have a tricky reception issue currently with Aleister, that can change though if needed. He hasn't read my posting on here yet and will take a look, see if it is worth his time. Perhaps after I read some Yeats he'll chit chat.

My goal with famous people like Crowley is to get their blessing, they know me, I am on their blessed list not their cursed list. It really helps to have good references in the spirit world just like on earth. I don't usually ask for favors.

Tempting the lord contemplation needed here. Show unto us a sign. Hmm. Why wasn't that possible in the storybook?
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:00 pm
Esaias wrote:Keep in mind it hurts spirits to divulge the truth about the spirit realm.
Randi sets up impossible parameters for ghosts to work with based on how they generally like to hide from view and remain in the peripheral only.
What is the damage done to the spirit who divulges the truth about the spirit realm?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but not everyone who divines for water believes they are at the mercy of ghosts. If they did, they probably wouldn't have taken the bet with Randi. Even you yourself mentioned feeling electricity when divining. I think most who do it believe they are tapping into a latent supernatural power that works with regularity, such that it can be controlled to pass a test if the practitioner has the skill. That would distinguish it from a Ouija board, as I've always understood it, that is in fact governed directly by spirits and you are at their mercy.

I can give a short answer and that is I share the same question as you. They are starting to teach me something about the witness and how this relates but information doesn't just beam down from heaven. Sometimes it takes a while. The lord is busy an will get back to me. That is ok, what that means is I don't have enough life force energy to pay for the information because it is allocated in a diversified portfolio that doesn't include that particular investment at the moment, but we will look at the prospectus. See if it is worth it. Magic costs. Any paranormal divulgence costs. I haven't gotten through bean counting class yet, but when I do I will know how to barter better. You want a miracle, then you need to sacrifice. The law of sacrifice is true, just like I briefly summarized sacrificing my astral puppet to get something in return. Then I create a new one.

Since you and possibly others want the benefit of a miracle or supernatural proof, then it would need to be determined how you, not me, are going to sacrifice for this. I'm not paying for your trivial pleasure. What do I get out of it. A big ego? I don't care about that. More magic? Well that's intriguing. What are you really looking for as far as a sign? We might be able to do something for you and other readers here, but when you narrow down parameters of I want exactly this done this particular way, that opens you up to the possibility of being tricked easily, so I am cautious. A trickster might curse and prevent that particular thing from happening, and thereby lead to a faulty conclusion. Giving more leeway, might help. You can get a sign from obedience. That is how magic works from my experience. The law of obedience so to speak, as Mormons call it. Its true. I have to do all kinds of funny things to help my ghost friends channel through by doing things for them, usually a little nitpicky thing that gives them the power to be my guide, come through and help. Nothing crazy, we are talking about normal people here.

The magic trick missionaries use is read Moroni 10:3-5 then pray about it. Then follow up. Well did you? How was it? Did you get a peace or burning in the bosom? Do something really simple to start, so the ghost can get in and get dibs. Kind of a trigger you could say. The sacrament prayer also has a trigger on it that causes a chain reaction resulting in a magic trick of getting a little more white magic from Jesus, so your future is good not bad.

In that long previous post I gave an example of what I do to scry. Well, why not try it? Perhaps that would give some of my guides power and we could funnel over to you aura and hang out. We don't do that willy nilly. Then you get the signs you need, personal experience, and sometimes miracles witnessed by others as well.

What you are saying about being at the mercy of ghosts there is a problem there. The Mormon problem. Trusting another. Only trust yourself ultimately. Not that the ghosts want to lead you wrong, they may be excited about helping, but then tares are sown among the wheat, the satan (obstacle) gets in the way. The ghosts get tricked and the excitement fades to frustration. I agree entirely with you that it is best to develop your own powers and not rely on the priesthood of ghosts. Priesthoods do work though, ghosts can help. Interesting observation about the Ouaja board. It has a priesthood. I figured I'll just get my guides to come through it. Not so, there is a bouncer at the door and they might want to be the spokespeople. I guess it could work if they are honest. How can I know if they are? Like regular people, you have to build a relationship over time for this.
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:00 pm
Esaias wrote:This is what baffles me because I know I am telling the truth about my own personal perspective of my experiences, yet people like yourself claim mystics like me are dirty rotten liars. Con artist priest crafters that want a buck.
Not at all. I honestly have no idea about your experiences or motivation. I think there are lots of sincere people who are into the occult, just as there are sincere people who are Mormons. We've had some interesting characters pass through this board who have made lofty claims, and I can't think of any of them I would consider a liar and fraud. As the money rolls in, my skepticism about motives increases. Well, allow me to turn the tables: can you point to a witch or a magician who is a teacher or guru, who is raking in money from followers and/or receiving sexual favors from female followers, who is not a con artist?
I haven't done a ton of case studies here, but it's worth contemplating. I am intuitively skeptical that it is all that bad in most cases. I have seen some documentaries on certain controversial charismatic leaders and don't have the arbitrary moral judgements of the crowd and therefore look independently and critically. Usually I can relate to them somewhat, I kind of get it, it's not as bad as people say. People judge through their cultural "I have to fit in or people won't love me" lense, and it clouds their judgement.

Being amoral, what is wrong with receiving money or sexual favors? Do I have a problem with someone with 80 wives? Well not in the sense that polygamy is just wrong, I think hey if it makes them happy and it's not abusive then what is the problem? If they are raking in the dough how dishonestly are they going about it? The breatharian example is quite extreme, hypocrites eating while their followers are starving to death.

Being a non dual balancer of opposites that form a circle of all the energies in existence, that it is all good, depending on perspective, I look at it in terms of blood loss (life force energy sappage). Ok, so the leader did something "bad", well how else do you expect the evil side so to speak to be appeased? It needs to balance 50/50. The evil is destroyed and provides the energy for the good to take it's place. Without bad things happening or people doing bad things, there is no suffering, there needs to be to draw energy. So how bad is it is the question. Like I said earlier, an honest dollar. If it is not too bad, if it is moderately good/bad, I don't have a problem with it.
I get this every time it seems. A stopping point where they stop looking, at the evidence.
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:00 pm
Have you offered evidence? You've made a lot of claims, and you've said that proving those claims with evidence is difficult because ghosts wish to conceal the truth. I'm certainly interested in any evidence you have. But I'm also interested in the claims on their own terms. It's not everyday somebody says they know Mr. Crowley and also have several other ghost acquaintances.
I am making some extraordinary claims, you want extraordinary evidence. and to convince a skeptic without any subjective experience of it is an enigma. I suppose I could. I think I could, what would be stopping me? This is an ongoing contemplation. I'm looking for a way to do this. I have a photo of a ghost. Ok. Not good enough, it could be trick photography, you could have done that on your computer kind of thing. Image. Ah shoot. The technical difficulty part. See, I'm so computer programming unsavvy that I couldn't figure out how to load these ghost photos. I will when I figure it out. It's not that impressive really. It's not my photograph. The circumstances of it make me think it could be legit. I'll get back to it.

No, and let me tell you, it is very difficult to get information from people. Reason being the brother of Jared story in the Book of Mormon. The true part of the myth. When the lord shows you a miracle, you are entitled to more, such as the lord coming out of the cloud. I have to fight for little tidbits of information, here a little there a little.

Stopping point. Shallow thinking seems to be the problem. I've run into some pretty severe ignorance that to me only as a supernatural explanation. Supernatural is a misnomer, like the movie Poltergeist (the first one 1982) says perhaps these phenomenon are natural just like anything in science just not understood. Part of the ecosystem. It's not like I am Luke Skywalker about it but I do have a poltergeist as a constant guide, moving my physical body mostly, doing something in a dream bardo that physically move matter here. It's really tricky. It's elusive. It takes a huge amount of concentration, I loose my concentration or move wrong and it is spooked away. It is much more afraid than I am. So I can't cast mountains into the sea yet. I can't levitate objects and throw them around the room. But I do have a list of small miracles that are consistent. Things start small, the potential is there. Taking it to the fullest potential.

Best I can advise for proof in collusion is to get signs from God via trial and error. Try a mystical practice, not mine per se, the spirits respect creativity more than copycatting. Something unique is best. Problem is are you going to really? Really? Do you have any idea the countless hours of trance over the years to develop psychic senses and connections? It has to be the hardest job on the planet. It does pay off though. Do it for yourself though, not to impress your friends with signs.

I did have some spooky stuff while typing this. Not only did an apparition of Crowley fly into my living room to say "hi" I had text magically disappear from what I was writing. Ghost editors it seems. Crowley is trying to get a better connection. We will see if he has anything to say. Give some time.
User avatar
Gadianton
God
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Deep doctrine and mysteries, Kabballah of Mormonism

Post by Gadianton »

Esaias wrote:Why would he want to talk to me? I would have to offer him something in return for not only the phone bill but the effect that would have to do a little miracle here on this web site
He would want to talk to you because as you said, he is a guide of yours. You are on good terms. Anybody I'd ever consider to be a mentor, however infrequently, I would have good reason to believe would be willing to entertain a question. Especially a question highly relevant to the field of mentorship.
Esaias wrote:My goal with famous people like Crowley is to get their blessing
It might be worth asking about, because Yeats was an adversary, and he and Crowley conducted a war of magic. By getting on Crowley's good side, you are implicitly on Yeats' bad side. In the materialistic culture you have described, I'd suspect it would be little different from here. If you roll with apostates, you're automatically at odds with the guardians of the establishment. Crowley was the apostate.
Since you and possibly others want the benefit of a miracle or supernatural proof, then it would need to be determined how you, not me, are going to sacrifice for this.
To clarify, by asking you to inquire about Yeats, I'm not seeking a sign. If you were provided information not easily found on the web, there would be no way to prove it. I'm not even asking you to share the answer with the board. I just can't think of anything more relevant to ask Mr. Crowley about for a student magician. Personally, I'd ask him about his attempt at K2. The fact he survived that is more impressive than surviving his duel with Yeats.

In general, I'm not asking you for a sign anymore than I'm asking alternative energy theorists to build me a perpetual motion motor. If they wish to convince the world, then yeah, they'll likely need to build a motor with impressive efficiency. If you are happy doing your own thing, then there is no pressing reason to convince the world of anything.
Being amoral, what is wrong with receiving money or sexual favors? Do I have a problem with someone with 80 wives? Well not in the sense that polygamy is just wrong, I think hey if it makes them happy and it's not abusive then what is the problem?
In general, I don't concern myself with alternative lifestyles, including polygamy among broadly consenting adults. My context was the bait and switch. The guru begins with claims about dowsing for gold. I expect the guru to be fabulously rich from all the gold he dowsed for. Don't you expect a drum teacher to prove they can play drums? I imagine tuition to a dowsing school would be hefty and rightly so, considering the guru has made millions discovering gold with his divining rods. Reality: Since the guru hasn't found crap, his only commodity is false hope and the mystery of his personality. The guru will make millions milking tuition from students who like him, will never find crap dowsing for gold. I don't mean to pick on the occult, as guru culture extends well beyond that. At best, the student may hope to find themselves in a pyramid scheme, where at least they have a chance of recouping their costs by bamboozling their downline. Yes, all of that is morally wrong. Whether or not it should be legal is trickier to sort out. I do believe in basic freedom of religion and false hope.
Not only did an apparition of Crowley fly into my living room to say "hi" I had text magically disappear from what I was writing
I apologize for that, you should highlight your text before posting and right-click copy before hitting "submit". We've had some issues with the board that required decreasing session timeouts, which increases the risk of being logged out losing your work. This is gradually on the increase as these challenges have been overcome for now, but always a good idea just in case.
Post Reply