A happy anniversary- the death of the invaluable Neville Neville Land blog

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

A happy anniversary- the death of the invaluable Neville Neville Land blog

Post by drumdude »

July 14 is fast approaching, and it is the 1 year anniversary of the last post on Mike Parker’s blog. Yes, that Mike Parker. The Hurricane Utah North Stake adult Sunday school teacher and guy who thinks casual racism is hilarious.

It turns out he only wanted to criticize Jonathan Neville from behind the cloak of anonymity. After a few weeks of blogging sans-pseudonym, he was finished. Apparently he wasn’t willing to keep making very unpleasant remarks under his own name.

Or perhaps it was the very unpleasant Richard Nygren joke that did him in.

In any case, this board won a giant victory last year. Jonathan Neville is free from being harassed by a very unpleasant individual. Mike Parker learned a very valuable lesson on the importance of acting Christlike.

And the Mopologists ended up with yet another egg on their face.

Here’s to another year and more defunct Mopologist hate blogs to come. I’m looking at you, Scriptural Mormonism! :lol:
Philo Sofee
God

Re: A happy anniversary- the death of the invaluable Neville Neville Land blog

Post by Philo Sofee »

I can help with that by doing BYP Responds videos to their materials. I wouldn't mind taking down more Mormon hate blogs and You Tube sites.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:06 pm
I wouldn't mind taking down more Mormon hate blogs and YouTube sites.
Kerry, could you also do a tribute to the Nephite powerhouse animal, the mighty Tapir?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:57 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:06 pm
I wouldn't mind taking down more Mormon hate blogs and YouTube sites.
Kerry, could you also do a tribute to the Nephite powerhouse animal, the mighty Tapir?
Oh.... I need to, now that it's a hate animal eh?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:27 am
Oh.... I need to, now that it's a hate animal eh?
Apologists have made it sound like holding up a cross to the forehead of Dr. Daniel Peterson and burning him with it, or placing a braid of garlic around his neck. Heck, we do not wish to do damage of that magnitude, but it would be nice if the apologists could let go of some of their superstitions and accept that the tapir is a cute little animal that proved a New World boon to Nephite transportation efforts.

Whether pulling steel chariots or allowing them to ride tapir back into battle, the tapirs had it all. How could all those heavy gold and brass plates and steel weapons be transported from Mesoamerica to the Hill Cumorah in upper New York without the tenacious power of the mighty tapirs?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace