QAnon Liberals?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: QAnon Liberals?

Post by Res Ipsa »

GameOver wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:44 am
Dr. Sunstoned wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:30 am
]Well that is one way to look at it. The Fox news filter.
Fox News? There are more than a dozen books and hundreds of papers, articles, posts, videos and documentaries from those with inside knowledge.
Oh, inside knowledge. Like Q...

I’ll stick with the Mueller report, along with the Senate subcommittee on Russian interference.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

GameOver wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:44 am
There are more than a dozen books and hundreds of papers, articles, posts, videos and documentaries from those with inside knowledge.
You are right, there is a lot of evidence documenting both Trump's guilt and his being the biggest scoundrel in the history of modern politics.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Adding to the liberal QAnon:

I was just thinking that Mormon Utahns probably really like Donald Trump's hands-off approach to the COVID-19 pandemic. That way they can give more blessings and try out new homeopathic herbal remedies. As long as the Authorities do not come down with COVID, then it is a marvelous chance to experiment, finding out once and for all whether copper bracelets work better than Camomile tea.

Pass it on.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:10 am
None of the things you list are in the same universe as organized pedophile rings of liberals led by Jews who also harvest blood from the children for a compound that prevents aging. And something about lizard people.
Just wanted to add two things from Q-anon that were missed in the above. The liberal cabal also makes red-bottomed shoes from the skin of babies, and Wayfair has overpriced cabinets that they ship children in.

But, yeah. That's totally in the same vein as believing the documentary evidence behind parts of the Trump campaign working with Russia, and the literal transcript of a phone conversation, and actual texts between the officials of the respective countries.

Totally same.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Love the new avatar, Dr. Steuss. :D
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
toon
CTR B

Post by toon »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 am
That way they can give more blessings and try out new homeopathic herbal remedies.
I don't I had ever made that connection before -- the belief in the efficacy of priesthood blessings and the apparent susceptibility of some Mormons in perhaps a greater proportion to the general population to buy into pseudo-scientific medical remedies and health fads. I get that there may be confirmation bias on my part, as well as some confusion about correlation versus causation. There may even be nothing to it. But thanks for making that connection.
Sledge
Area Authority

Post by Sledge »

Who is this "Sledge" asshole?
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Sledge wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 pm
Who is this "Sledge" asshole?
Run away, folks.

It's a scutoid!
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

A bunch of Qanon Liberals showed up to Dallas today awaiting JFK Jr.’s return and Trump’s reinstatement.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... as_on_the/

Here’s the background on that Qanon conspiracy theory:

https://www.cnet.com/news/qanon-faq-why ... ing-today/

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 am
Adding to the liberal QAnon:

I was just thinking that Mormon Utahns probably really like Donald Trump's hands-off approach to the COVID-19 pandemic. That way they can give more blessings and try out new homeopathic herbal remedies. As long as the Authorities do not come down with COVID, then it is a marvelous chance to experiment, finding out once and for all whether copper bracelets work better than Camomile tea.

Pass it on.
Well either one definitely has a one up on priesthood blessings.