Kwaku El posts violent anti-Dehlin video

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
malkie
God

Kwaku El posts violent anti-Dehlin video

Post by malkie »

This is unbelievable! Kwaku El of FairMormon just tweeted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oolF0q_ ... e=youtu.be

The beating starts around 1:45

What is wrong with these people

Edit: added time when beating starts
Last edited by malkie on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
consiglieri
Prophet

Re: Kwaku El posts violent anti-Dehlin video

Post by consiglieri »

And the blimp explodes in New Jersey.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

What was Kwaku thinking? I imagine FAIRMormon is reveling in this new aggressive stance. Wonder what's in store for Dr. Terryl Givens when Kwaku gets up to full speed?

by the way, looked at his Twitter site. There are a number of barbs at Catholics, by the FAIRMormon humor group (TITS). Oh, also Kwaku's first name is Dingi (pronounced Dingy).
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

So in their rush to leverage a moment of popularity, the adults at Fair neglected to conduct basic due diligence on the talent. Oops.
dastardly stem
God

Post by dastardly stem »

Someone at fairmormon had to think it was going to turn out bad to exploit this kid. It appeared it was a really stupid desperate move on their part.

Yesterday julianne over at mdb was primed ready to call anyone racist for criticizing fairmormon and nemesis basically called everyone really stupid for daring to question fairmormon, and him for that matter, complaining that posters are too easily offended. Calm seemed upset that posters were calling them tits videos and tried to distract everyone by posting a video of Holland working himself into tears hoping to appear sincere and especially righteous. Kind of a fun day in a sense...in another it was a sad one.

When will the brethren have to step in?
“Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.”
― Carl Sagan, Cosmos
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

This Kwaku guy will ultimately drive more away. I say let him continue to create his nonsense videos and spread them far and wide. He will only incentivize kids to read the CES letter and listen to Dehlin podcasts, listen to RFM and read the nonsense FAIR puts out on their site. It will backfire and expect Kwaku to get more and more extreme in the process.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

The funniest part of the Tarantino clip is they DO label their show as TITS.

Not TS as Calm was claiming on the other board.
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Radical troll.
lemuel
Nursery

Post by lemuel »

For some reason this doesn't really offend me. Maybe because I'm an asshole or something, or because no sane or even insane person would interpret this as a call to Danite violence.

Or maybe I kinda like it when orthodox Mormons get a little crude. Let the Bednars of the world clutch their pearls, not us.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Radio Free Mormon wrote: Image

Late last night John Dehlin brought to my attention that Kwaku El had retweeted a video representing John Dehlin getting his head bashed in with a baseball bat. The bat is labeled TITS, the acronym for the new series of FairMormon videos. The person wielding the bat is labeled FairMormon.

I am not posting links to the video here but it can be found on John Dehlin's Facebook page. Prepare yourself for something brutal and shocking.

John Dehlin said on his page that a friend told him to call the police. For the record, I am that friend.
I also told him to put the video on his Facebook wall and I worked with John and others to make sure the evidence was fully saved and documented for future use.

Finally I advised John to contact Peggy Fletcher Stack at the Salt Lake Tribune because she will want to hear about this violent video. Also that as many people as possible need to find out about this video.

I'm glad to see David Bokovoy has posted about this on his Facebook page, and in the comments Peggy shows up to say she will be writing a story about this.
It was a busy night.