Confessions of a CES Director

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
consiglieri
Prophet

Confessions of a CES Director

Post by consiglieri »

RFM 203 just went up today.

Former CES director Philip McLemore spills the beans.

I don't know how to put a link in here from my phone.

Little help?

Hi everybody!

Nice board you have here!
Gadianton
God

Re: Confessions of a CES Director

Post by Gadianton »

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

I've clocked in the first hour. Wow.

Starting at the 50 minute mark and on for 10 minutes was quite the shocker. The so-called lineage policy and how missionaries in Brazil would try to determine if potential converts had negro blood was absolutely insidious.

Frankly, I find Mormonism to be even more disturbing than ever before. You can bet I will be increasing the intensity of my thread down in the telestial board that mocks the holy temple. The temple will be mocked -- and in a strange way it gives me satisfaction as I take revenge against the Church and those evil temple rites which SHOULD be mocked until the whole world knows about it. The Church thought they could just sweep the penalties under the rug but the Internet age is choking the Church and members are leaving by the droves as the pandemic is putting everything on hold. The Church is going to be hard pressed to reassert their former aspirations of worldwide growth.

Get even down in our New Telestial Forum!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

I offer no apologies for my offensive assault on Mormon temple rituals. It's the temple that is offensive and an assault on mankind as the Church seeks worldwide dominance by swearing oaths of allegiance to the men who run the CULT. Those evil buggers deserve to be swatted down.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

I decided to listen through this thing and heard a few interesting things. I had difficulty understanding his perserverance through that abominable treatment on his mission. Perhaps it is related to that entering the brotherhood of people who know and can handle the difficult problems. He had a short phrase for that brotherhood which my memory missed. I am not going to re listen to the long talk so if anybody remembers the phrase I would welcome a reminder.

I thought it interesting that he decided that Adam God was correct doctrine to be hidden away. I think the Mormon church does not have an extended theology because Adam God is the linchpin of Joseph Smiths understanding. However the teaching is not culturally acceptable so is kept somewhere in the dark.
Last edited by huckelberry on Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

"The Brotherhood of Unsavory Secrets."
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:01 am
"The Brotherhood of Unsavory Secrets."
Adam God and temple penalties come to mind. Brigham Young loved both.

;)
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Great job once again Consiglieri! Just finished it and enjoyed it thoroughly. I was especially impressed with how your guest determined that the church creates a culture of falsehood and lost integrity due to having to defend lies. Hear that Smoot? Get out while you can.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dr Exiled wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:12 am
Hear that Smoot? Get out while you can.

Right. And save that 10% and invest it into a retirement portfolio.

Hey, RFM, just think how much more you'd have today (in your stash) if you had done that.

Just saying. Ugh. I know, it's hard to think about the losses. Oh well. Think of it as an expensive lesson in life that has been well learned.

The Church has grown your money for you in their secret investment account. It will be interesting to see how they pull that money out and what they do with it. Fresh water for poor Africans? I doubt that! With any luck, hopefully the federal government will tax it and fines will be assessed.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Oh I have thought about that for a few years now, Shulem.

Had I invested my tithing I could retire now.

Because I gave it to the church for forty years I will never be able to retire.

Thanks LDS Church.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:33 pm
Oh I have thought about that for a few years now, Shulem.

Had I invested my tithing I could retire now.

Because I gave it to the church for forty years I will never be able to retire.

Thanks LDS Church.

Ouch. Double ouch! I really don't mean to rub it in on your account. It's tough thinking about it but it's part of a natural realization of how we choose to spend our lives and the end result of where we put our money.

Now, think about this: Your podcasts are a kind of payback against the Church. There is a lot less money now and later going to the Church because of your podcasts which will have an effect and a ripple effect long into the future. I would be willing to bet that your podcasts will cost the Church far more revenue than what you've lost in personal fortunes -- so let that console you to some degree. You're getting even! The Church will pay you back in that way.

Now, never fear, you'll be able to retire eventually, although it will be considerably tighter than had you invested your tithing and retired a millionaire today.

Sorry.

:|