Shout Out to Shulem!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Shout Out to Shulem!

Post by Moksha »

Reminds me of the words of Richard III when he said, “A snout! My kingdom for a snout!” Had Joseph's woodcarver not been so efficient, Anubis might have sat on the English throne. Ha! Glad I did not say that on the special theology forum.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Re: Shout Out to Shulem!

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:22 am
Reminds me of the words of Richard III when he said, “A snout! My kingdom for a snout!” Had Joseph's woodcarver not been so efficient, Anubis might have sat on the English throne. Ha! Glad I did not say that on the special theology forum.

Smith's woodcarver did a remarkable job crafting the lead plates and submitting them to the Times and Seasons press for mass production. He was faithful in transferring both image and writing (idea into thought) into the Facsimile as contained in the original papyrus vignette UNTILL Joseph Smith, using his authority as prophet, seer, and translator, insisted that the snout of the dog-man "ANUBIS" be cut off in such a brutal fashion as if to castrate a god in order to reduce his station and rank in our world.

Shame on Joseph Smith! I know what he did! I see clearly his deception and how he covered his sins through Freemasonry in order to gratify his delusions of grandeur.

Knowledge of the missing snout and why Anubis was brutally and spiritually castrated by the Mormons should be broadcasted to the whole world by Radio Free Mormon -- take the bull by the horns, RFM. I would love to see Kerry Shirts and RFM make a podcast and highlight this matter -- SHOUT IT OUT ON THE HOUSETOPS!

Kerry-baby, you owe your fans at least that much. Thou art the man!

"Chewie, just do it."

Last edited by Shulem on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

Over my dead body do you hack his nose off

Post by Shulem »

Captain Pike (Jeffrey Hunter) prevents Joseph Smith from chopping off the nose of the bird-man in the Star Trek's pilot, The Cage.

Shulem
God

Bloody pirate, Joe Smith!

Post by Shulem »

I can't believe Mormon Joe is actually going to cut off me nose.

No, please don't do it!

It's all in a days work, mate!

Shulem
God

Why did he do it?

Post by Shulem »

Joseph Smith wrote:Fig. 6. Olimlah, a slave belonging to the prince.

Order in the Court. All arise, please.

QUESTION: Did Joseph Smith believe the statement he published in the Times and Seasons for Fig. 6?

ANSWER: No, he did not. He knew the person depicted in the papyrus was of divine origin as witnessed by the Masonic Order.

QUESTION: If Smith didn't really believe his statement, then why did he publish it as a revelation?

ANSWER: Smith was covering his tracks. He was already on record for incorrectly declaring the black person in Facsimile No. 3, as a slave. Later, through Freemasonry, Smith learned the truth which would prove his original revelation false. Therefore, he had the snout on the lead printing plate hacked out in order to convert the personage to fit his original narrative. Smith knew it was a lie. He knew he was deceiving his people. He did it anyway in order to cover his tracks and keep it under wraps.

***THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM IS A FRAUD***
Shulem
God

Mutilation coverup!

Post by Shulem »

So, bloody Joe, he stole the secret Masonic grips and hacked off poor Anubis's nose.

Shulem
God

Jackal headed Anubis is POWER, not slavery!

Post by Shulem »

Paul Osborne wrote: THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

But there is more, the clincher, a bullseye, in making my case that Smith intentionally desecrated Anubis and committed wanton destruction to the Egyptian god in order to support his claim and story. There is a jackal in Facsimile No. 2 which may have given Smith alarming pause and great concern -- convincing him to get rid of the jackal-head in Facsimile No. 3. I refer to the animal headed person in Fig. 2 which signified the realm of "Oliblish" and in his hand he is "holding the key of power" according to Smith's own Explanation. Imagine that, the jackal being directly associated with power! That doesn't bode well with Smith's claim that the black man having a jackal's head in Facsimile No. 3 is only a slave. The key of power and the jackal are obviously symbols of authority and that contradicts the low station of slavery wherein one is at the bottom of the totem pole rather than the top where the jackal stands tall and proud. But Smith had already published the Facsimile No. 2 and the Explanations and the jackal therein had his power.

The so-called "key of power" held in the hand of Oliblish (fictitious name) is actually an Egyptian totem or a standard whereon the animal-god Anubis (black jackal) stands atop the wooden framework of the pole. The role of Anubis was chiefly that of a mortuary god who ritually embalmed the dead in funerary mummy wrappings, guarded the tombs, and bore the title, 'Lord of the Necropolis'. In the Joseph Smith papyrus the mummy is under the protective care under the standard of Anubis awaiting the promise of resurrection. It is by the power of Anubis that the road to resurrection in the afterlife is opened and the deceased ushered into the presence of Osiris for resurrection and eternal life.
https://en.calameo.com/read/00295437478c46b1b77f8

FREEMASONRY
CONTAINING
A DEFINITION OF ALL ITS COMMUNICABLE
NOTICES OF ITS HISTORY, TRADITIONS,
AND ANTIQUITIES,
AND
AN ACCOUNT OF ALL THE RITES AND MYSTERIES OF THE ANCIENT WORLD

ALBERT G. MACKEY, M.D.
London 1869

p. 83 The solitary candidate now continues to traverse the gallery for some distance further. On each side are placed in niches colossal statues, in the attitudes of mummies, awaiting the hour of resurrection. The lamp at which, the commencement of the ceremonies, he had been furnished, casts but a glimmering light around, scarcely sufficient to make "darkness visible." Specters seem to menace him from every step; but on his nearer approach they vanish into airy nothingness. At length he reaches an iron door, guarded by three men armed with swords, and disguised in masks resembling the heads of jackals. One of them addresses him as follows: — We are not here to impede your passage. Continue your journey, if the gods have given you the power and strength to do so.
Shulem
God

Re: Shout Out to Anubis!

Post by Shulem »

Wikipedia wrote: Mormonism and Freemasonry

Nevertheless, by the 1840s, Smith and several prominent Latter Day Saints had become Freemasons and founded a lodge in Nauvoo, Illinois, in March 1842. Soon after joining Freemasonry, Smith introduced a temple endowment ceremony including a number of symbolic elements that were very similar to those in Freemasonry.

Dog-headed (Jackal) Anubis assists Isis in raising Osiris from the dead:
The Mysteries of Freemasonry wrote:
To the above is super added a large Anubis, who with an emphatic gesture, turning towards Isis who has an empty throne on her head....

(See below)

The Mysteries of Freemasonry wrote:
Anubis, Thot, Menes, Osiris, and others whom they lodged in the stars, passed for the term of the terrestrial life of these gods. Such is indeed the true origin of that antiquity of the Egyptian history, which they trace back so very high.

See also the following link to view quote in book:

EXPOSITION OF THE MYSTERIES,
OR
RELIGIOUS DOGMAS AND CUSTOMS
OF THE ANCIENT
EGYPTIANS, PYTHAGOREANS, AND DRUIDS,
ALSO: AN ENQUIERY INTO THE ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND PURPORT OF
FREEMASONRY,
BY JOHN FELLOWS, A.M.
NEW-YORK:

QUESTION FOR JOHN GEE: Why did Smith remove the snout in Facsimile No. 3?
Last edited by Shulem on Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:42 am
What if Dr. Gee suggested that Smith did not want the Saints to have nightmares upon hearing the sounds of coyotes, wolves, and prairie dogs on their trek to Salt Lake City?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 am
Shulem wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:42 am
What if Dr. Gee suggested that Smith did not want the Saints to have nightmares upon hearing the sounds of coyotes, wolves, and prairie dogs on their trek to Salt Lake City?

No matter how you slice and dice, there can be no denying that Smith and perhaps his closest comrades purposefully desecrated the sacred image of Anubis's face on Facsimile No. 3, an image that was held in remembrance by Masonry and regarded as sacred symbolism in their craft. The evidence I've produced in earlier posts proves that American Masons would have had knowledge of the symbolism of Egyptian Anubis and knew that his ancient image was incorporated into their records. At that time, and earlier, scholars through preservation of records passed down by the Greeks concerning the Egyptians, knew about Osiris, Isis, Anubis, etc.! They knew that Anubis had a jackal head! So also did Freemasonry!

A look at the time line of events indicates that Smith may have learned about Anubis having a jackal head just prior to publishing Facsimile No. 3, in the times and Seasons:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints wrote:Masonry

Some early Latter-day Saints were Masons. Heber C. Kimball, Hyrum Smith, and others belonged to Masonic lodges in the 1820s, and Joseph Smith joined the fraternity in March 1842 in Nauvoo, Illinois. Soon after he became a Mason, Joseph introduced the temple endowment.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints wrote:Masonry

In December 1841, 18 Mormon Masons organized a lodge in Nauvoo. Joseph Smith and 40 others applied for membership the following day. On March 15, 1842, Illinois Grand Master Mason Abraham Jonas granted a dispensation for the organization of the Nauvoo Lodge, installed its officers, and initiated Joseph and Sidney Rigdon to the degree of “Entered Apprentice” in the upper-floor space above Joseph’s Red Brick Store. The next day, Jonas passed Joseph and Sidney as “Fellow Craft” and raised them as “Master Masons.”
Paul Osborne wrote:THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Months later, on May 16, 1842, the final installment of the Book of Abraham was published and featured the Facsimile No. 3 thanks to Hedlock's third plate. The staff at the Times and Seasons must have been excited about the new publication pending the approval of the editor in chief, Joseph Smith. Hedlock's plate would have been set in ink to print a test sample of the Facsimile to see how it turned out. This I theorize is when Joseph Smith's heart went, thump! Something was not right. I think Smith was troubled about releasing the third installment consisting entirely of Facsimile No. 3 and its accompanying Explanations because of Olimlah, the so-called slave.

Hence, Smith, being troubled, hacked off the nose of Anubis in order to conceal his original error and deceive the saints. In other words: JOSEPH SMITH LIED.

What say ye, John Gee? I'm waiting for your response. Feel free to consult with your lapdog, Muhlestein.
Last edited by Shulem on Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.