Missionary Numbers plummet

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

Re: Missionary Numbers plummet

Post by Shulem »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:23 am
To be fair, the pandemic and all of its unforeseen consequences has thrown a monkey wrench into just about everything, including missionary work.
Regards,
MG

Surely the Lord God will do nothing but reveal the unforeseen pandemic to his servant the prophet and not throw a monkey wrench at his own Church and thwart his own missionary program.
Juggler Vain
Nursery

Re: The BOYS are free

Post by Juggler Vain »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:51 pm
mentalgymnast
1st Counselor

Post by mentalgymnast »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:21 pm
mentalgymnast wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:23 am
To be fair, the pandemic and all of its unforeseen consequences has thrown a monkey wrench into just about everything, including missionary work. My guess is that it has had an impact on other churches and their outreach programs also.

Wait a year or so and see if the numbers start picking back up again. I wouldn’t get wrapped up in contortions about it. Although it does give some of you folks something else to have a conniption fit about. 😉

Regards,
MG
If only there was a worldwide fast, or something, that could take the monkey wrench out.
It’s difficult to ascertain what effect world wide fasting has to do with outcomes in this instance. Obviously there wasn’t a worldwide instantaneous miracle of epic proportions.

That seemed to be the expectation of some folks.

As normalcy returns I think missionary outreach will increase again.

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:49 am
It’s difficult to ascertain what effect world wide fasting has to do with outcomes in this instance. Obviously there wasn’t a worldwide instantaneous miracle of epic proportions.

Regards,
MG

There were no signs or miraculous events led by the false prophet, Rusty-NelSatan. Moses lead the children of Israel through the Red Sea and escaped from the Egyptians but Rusty led the saints to terrible death and destruction.

Utah = 1,970 dead
Idaho = 1,876 dead
Arizona = 16,269 dead

The Mormon prophet led his people to death.

Rusty killed them
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

mentalgymnast wrote:
As normalcy returns I think missionary outreach will increase again.

Regards,
MG

It's never going back to the way it was. Normalcy is out the door!

Boys and girls have been exploring their sexuality while having a long break from having to go to church and report to the bishop. I mean come on man, think about it, the factories have been tampered with and nothing is going to stop full production from taking off like a rocket.

Woohoo! The youth of the Church have been discovering themselves. Perverted Mormon bishops aren't going to be able to turn that around.

:lol:
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

The missionary program is ruined and Mormon youth are given to masturbation

mentalgymnast
1st Counselor

Post by mentalgymnast »

Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:19 am
mentalgymnast wrote:

Regards,
MG

There were no signs or miraculous events led by the false prophet, Rusty-NelSatan. Moses lead the children of Israel through the Red Sea and escaped from the Egyptians but Rusty led the saints to terrible death and destruction.

Utah = 1,970 dead
Idaho = 1,876 dead
Arizona = 16,269 dead
For that to be true you would also have to hold one person accountable for these deaths (2019 stats). Do you hold God responsible for these deaths?

Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511

So in 2019 we had, in the United States:

Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population

People die. It’s a fact of life. This pandemic has been horrific. But to hold Pres. Nelson accountable for these deaths is just plain silly. Yes, he called on believers to petition God for relief. That relief is coming. albeit slower than we would like. Much of it due to common sense and science. I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest that along the way there have been miracles.

Oh ye of little faith.

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:44 am
People die. It’s a fact of life. This pandemic has been horrific. But to hold Pres. Nelson accountable for these deaths is just plain silly. Yes, he called on believers to petition God for relief. That relief is coming. albeit slower than we would like. Much of it due to common sense and science. I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest that along the way there have been miracles.

Oh ye of little faith.

Regards,
MG

I have no (ZERO) faith in a false prophet such as NelSatan. His worldwide fasts did nothing. It was a ruse. It was a publicity stunt. It was nothing more than a show.

I've touched on that in this thread here on this board:

A Special Video Message of Hope and Healing Is Coming From the Prophet November 20

PS. Nelsatan doesn't know jack about Facsimile No. 3. How about you, MG, little man?

:twisted:
mentalgymnast
1st Counselor

Post by mentalgymnast »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Shulem wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:19 am

Utah = 1,970 dead
Idaho = 1,876 dead
Arizona = 16,269 dead
For that to be true you would also have to hold one person accountable for these deaths (2019 stats). Do you hold God responsible for these deaths?

So in 2019 we had, in the United States:

Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population

Oh ye of little faith.

Regards,
MG
Shulem, you failed to answer my question.

Regards,
MG
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Do you hold God responsible for these deaths?

Regards,
MG

That depends on whether God (YOUR FATHER) has an Anus and if it stinks or, not. Does his anus stink? I don't know.

I've discussed that on this board but you have not chimed in. I have to wonder if you are one who has a problem with Father having an anus.

Heavenly Father has an ANUS?