Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Post by Jersey Girl »

Yeah, okay. So I looked through quite a lot of that crap pile of a Twitter account she has. So where is the website with all the redacted stuff she promised, I mean, threatened?

Is her Twitter account the tool she's using to distract attention from the fact that she can neither put up nor shut up?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:28 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:15 am
Remember this next time Rosebud accuses John Dehlin of being obsessed with her and obsessed with money:
I don't see that at the link. Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly. What I do see is that the GFM was created 1 day ago and started off with an anonymous :roll: donation...1 day ago.

ETA: I see that the above is from her Twitter account.
She now has 2 GoFundMe fundraisers started, and 2 Facebook fundraisers.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Lem wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:49 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:28 am

I don't see that at the link. Maybe I'm not reading your post correctly. What I do see is that the GFM was created 1 day ago and started off with an anonymous :roll: donation...1 day ago.

ETA: I see that the above is from her Twitter account.
People are gullible fools. That's all I know...
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

She got a guy who volunteers with the Interpreter to donate to her legal fund. I find that intersection interesting given her various endeavors and stated theological positions.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

MidnightMormons
@MMormons
·
May 4
... to her in future podcasts as Rosebud, the name she has chosen to identify as in her claims. I think others should too in the future in order to give as much a buffer around this single mother trying to live in peace as possible.
Live in peace? AYFKM? She's been deliberately and creepily taunting him on this board for 8 years or more.

Who on earth are these people?

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Lem wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:49 am
Sounds like they are waiting for a donation from the Ensign Peak account and perhaps some interested donors from the Orem/Provo area.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:04 am
She got a guy who volunteers with the Interpreter to donate to her legal fund. I find that intersection interesting given her various endeavors and stated theological positions.

- Doc
And it seems like possibly a DezNat crazy following on her Twitter. Not a good place to be.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote on deadjohndehlin:
John Dehlin has restricted access to his Twitter as a means of controlling information flow preparatory to Rosebud’s release of documents

Obviously, Dehlin sees the coming release as an informational threat, which to my thinking lends a certain amount of credibility to it by itself. If one wishes to malign Dehlin with falsehood they can do that at any time, but his social media are usually open to preserve their role in advertising and attracting new followers (he has always been better at making them then keeping them over the long term). Locking these properties down only makes sense if he perceives Rosebud’s release as posing a more credible threat to the support of his audience than the decreased ability of his social media properties to attract new audience and engage in messaging in support of his purposes.

It's fascinating how for almost a decade now she's been using the 3rd person to describe everything about John Dehlin's and her' activities. Making countless different websites all reporting on her drama without using the 1st person narrative. Like she's trying to portrait herself to others as an impartial anonymous reporter who is completely disconnected from the affair. It comes off as so phytologically strange that she can't use the words "I think John knows my claims are credible, look how he just shut down his Twitter." Or that she wants people to think the abuse was so immense that her psyche can't take it and she can only describe it from the 3rd person perspective.

Instead she has to throw out these word salad essays about "controlling information flow preparatory to release of documents" like she's trying to impress her college journalism professor. And when she does want to use her 1st person voice, she does it through James Patterson's posts, in the 1st person voice now, like a marionette. It's so creepy.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

It’s her masochistic publicity campaign. Revelation or self-immolation? Both?
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:04 am

- Doc
It is interesting. The enemy of my enemy here, I think. Interpreter types, at least a "fair" number of them, would like nothing better than to see the Mormon Stories brand tarnished by John's mistakes and personal problems.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood