Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Post by drumdude »

LEGAL WARNING

Anyone who helps John further harm me by using my real name or my image in connection with this matter or with John Dehlin’s name or image can expect to hear from my attorneys. John wants me to be doxxed widely across the Internet so that he can haunt me for the rest of my life. That’s creepy and I choose happiness instead. Refer to me as “Rosebud” whenever referring to me in conjunction with John Dehlin.
Aristotle Smith
Sunbeam

Post by Aristotle Smith »

--
Last edited by Aristotle Smith on Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most High
Nursery

Post by Most High »

Sadly, this story has a strong smell of psycopathism, where a mentally unstable and strongly narssisistic Rosebud is willing to burn down everything and everyone just to get her sweet revenge.

For your own sake woman, sod of.

M. H
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

drumdude wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:21 am
LEGAL WARNING

Anyone who helps John further harm me by using my real name or my image in connection with this matter or with John Dehlin’s name or image can expect to hear from my attorneys. John wants me to be doxxed widely across the Internet so that he can haunt me for the rest of my life. That’s creepy and I choose happiness instead. Refer to me as “Rosebud” whenever referring to me in conjunction with John Dehlin.
Projection.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

drumdude wrote:
LEGAL WARNING

Anyone who helps John further harm me by using my real name or my image in connection with this matter or with John Dehlin’s name or image can expect to hear from my attorneys.
What, are they going to contact her now because she just doxxed herself again?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

The doxxing issue comes up again, in rosebud's data dump. One of the links:
August 2014 – Screenshots of Mormon Discussions message board thread in which John Dehlin attempts to “doxx” me for purposes of intimidation
Her link goes to a copy of an MD thread where she is concerned with her name being found out. The problem is the same document also contains a post where Rosebud directly offers to someone a link to an Op-Ed piece she wrote for the SLC Tribune. Under her own name.
Re: John Dehlin Stake President update 8/23/14
Rosebud • Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Ceeboo.... here’s an op—ed I wrote that I hope will sort of address the ways in which I think Mormon leadership can be dangerous for Mormons.

http:f/www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/58 ... d.html.csp
It's difficult to accept Rosebud's argument that this MD thread indicates a time when she was inappropriately doxxed by someone trying to intimidate her when in the same thread she volunteers a link associated with her public writings, under her real name.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

These documents probably would have had a much larger impact if released in 2013...
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

More of the same, eh? Nothing added except a few more details about the affair. OK. That’s what I expected. Perhaps more documents will be added that will show something more significant. John Dehlin promising her a job at Open Stories Foundation in a quid pro quo for sex?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dwight
Deacon

Post by Dwight »

Most High wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:34 am
Sadly, this story has a strong smell of psycopathism, where a mentally unstable and strongly narssisistic Rosebud is willing to burn down everything and everyone just to get her sweet revenge.

For your own sake woman, sod of.

M. H
Kwaku obviously lacks the maturity or care to not have used this woman. However, James, Kate Kelly clearly have their axes to grind against John and similarly seem to not care. I hope dear James was in charge of redacting the docs doxxing her. To that list I suspected Matt Long belonged, and only feel more confidently that he too is driven by his dislike for John Dehlin. That it’s a good thing he isn’t Rosebud’s attorney cause he has a conflict of interest that if he were given a similar case I hope he would sit down with his client and figure out what they want vs. what they can get.

No matter how invested they may be James, Kate, and Matt are going to walk away from the wreckage. They are gambling with someone else’s money (mental health).
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

drumdude wrote:
LEGAL WARNING

So, Rosebud, is the next chapter going to be a series of nonsense posts by you with sock puppets in the background trying to push the unwary into using your real name? What if I used your name right now, tying your real name to the crap show you've created and contunue to push? What kind of damages do you expect to get? $Millions? I hope you're expectations on the latest round of nonsense are tempered. I don't think anyone will believe you will have suffered much from some future doxing event WHEN YOU DOXED YOURSELF A LONG TIME AGO.

I don't think you can unring the bell.

Perhaps what you should do is go silent, at least under the Rosebud sock puppet name? Yes, stop commenting under Rosebud and stop commenting about this very old claim. This is key because if you merely continue under another sock puppet, then your damages are greatly minimized. No, a lot of time needs to pass, without your dredging this up like you have continually done. Then, perhaps if anyone down the road, years down the road, says something in an attempt to resurrect the crazy nonsense and tie your real name to what you created, perhaps then there might be something. However, it requires immediate radio silence on your part and continued silence. How about it?
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.