Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Post by drumdude »

Kwaku literally just posted screenshots from this very forum, without knowing any of the context because he was like 12 years old when the discussion was happening.

We were all here, patterson. We've been here, with rosebud, for almost a decade now.

Is it a coincidence that Rosebud decides to post what she has after a decade of nothing, right after a paid church apologist restarts the hysteria for the n-th time?
pistolero
Deacon

Post by pistolero »

jpatterson wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:06 pm
"Lies and smears, orchestrated by the Church" is John's version of "anti-Mormon literature."
Your posts are JPs version of "They Can Leave [John Dehlin], But They Can’t Leave [John Dehlin} Alone".
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

pistolero wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:44 pm
jpatterson wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:06 pm
"Lies and smears, orchestrated by the Church" is John's version of "anti-Mormon literature."
Your posts are JPs version of "They Can Leave [John Dehlin], But They Can’t Leave [John Dehlin} Alone".
I believe I've made that very argument several times on this very thread.
Thranduil
Nursery

Post by Thranduil »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 am
[MODERATOR NOTE: jpatterson, you did the right thing. Thank you. Sometimes it's best to simply ask yourself what the right thing to do is, then do it, even if one doesn't understand why (you know, sort of like when you tell your kids to not do something, but they question you about it). "Because it upsets multiple people" is a perfectly legitimate reason to not do something, because we all must live in this world together.

Thranduil and Mayan Elephant: IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO LEAVE THE BOARD. Leaving the board should / must NEVER be a term of ANY negotiation. EVERYONE is welcome, as is EVERY opinion.]
Thank you, but please delete my account. I made a deal with JP to get him to take down the document, which he did. I will keep my side of the bargain as well.

Best wishes to everyone, and, JP, thank you again for respecting the privacy rights of others. I hope you can find peace with all of this someday, and Rosebud too.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Thranduil wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:21 pm
Thank you, but please delete my account. I made a deal with JP to get him to take down the document, which he did. I will keep my side of the bargain as well.
I never accepted your "deal." I have no interest in making anyone or giving the impression that I made anyone leave the board.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Thranduil wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:21 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 am
[MODERATOR NOTE: jpatterson, you did the right thing. Thank you. Sometimes it's best to simply ask yourself what the right thing to do is, then do it, even if one doesn't understand why (you know, sort of like when you tell your kids to not do something, but they question you about it). "Because it upsets multiple people" is a perfectly legitimate reason to not do something, because we all must live in this world together.

Thranduil and Mayan Elephant: IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO LEAVE THE BOARD. Leaving the board should / must NEVER be a term of ANY negotiation. EVERYONE is welcome, as is EVERY opinion.]

Best wishes to everyone, and, JP, thank you again for respecting the privacy rights of others. I hope you can find peace with all of this someday, and Rosebud too.
:roll:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

It’s now been 34 days since Rosebud said she’d get those documents tidied up and posted on her site.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Why should she? They're all right here.

http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/
Zurich
Nursery

Post by Zurich »

consiglieri
Prophet