Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
consiglieri
Prophet

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Post by consiglieri »

jpatterson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:26 am
Hang on.

John's star witness, his ace in the hole...can't even get her facts straight?

Natasha's version of events is that Rosebud went to Joanna to report John for sexual harassment, then the board was informed and they said "Hey wait a minute, let's investigate!" She claims it was only AFTER the Option1/Option2 email was sent that the board so wisely decided to get lawyers involved.

Except there's a clear email thread amongst the board here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uhgaMQ ... sp=sharing that shows Rosebud was fired by Johna and Joanna before the full board was even notified there was any sort of affair!

Natasha needs to get her story straight, because it doesn't match up with the evidence, which shows:

John told Rosebud to leave Open Stories Foundation because "I'm in love with you." Then he locked her out of Open Stories Foundation properties. Then he went to Joanna. The two of them then hired a lawyer to pressure Rosebud to resign. When she wouldn't, they fired her. THEN Joanna told the board "oh, by the way John and Rosebud aren't getting along anymore so she's gone and we're shutting down all of Rosebud's work." and the board freaked out because they had no idea what was going on, again AFTER Rosebud had already been fired.

If this is the best John this is just sad. Natasha, you need better memory pills.
AND you got called out for deceptively quoting John’s text messages badly out of context on Exmormon Reddit.

Your credibility is shot.

Crawl back in your hole.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

consiglieri wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:37 am

AND you got called out for deceptively quoting John’s text messages badly out of context on Exmormon Reddit.

Your credibility is shot.

Crawl back in your hole.
I'm sooo concerned about my reputation on Exmormon Reddit, you have no idea.

Meanwhile, on Sep 4, Natasha said to the Board of Directors, upon learning Joanna and John had hired a lawyer to fire Rosebud for some unspecific reason:
Considering my position as a board member and my expectation of how boards are meant to work, my biggest
frustrations at this point are:
1) I am confused,
2) I do not have a clear understanding as to the issues our organization is facing or why certain decisions are being
made,
3) I am being asked to make and/or support decisions that have not been discussed in boardroom format,
and
4) I am uneducated about the ramifications/liabilities our decisions will have.
John and Joanna fired Rosebud behind the board's back. Natasha knew this and either fabricated a story to once again cover this up, or has a really horrible memory.

That's a fact. Your response?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I think it's important to archive the slander said about Dehlin, calling him an abuser, sexual predator, and pedophile, with the winky-face "allegedly" that stinks of Rosebud's juvenile character.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210429044 ... 6/rosebud/

Zero evidence, just outright harassment and abuse. If I were John, now that this is all busted wide open and public, I would start getting lawyers involved.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

Zero evidence, just outright harassment and abuse.
I just presented evidence that shows Natasha is either lying or has a scary bad memory.

After years, literally YEARS of this board clamoring for evidence, you just blow right by it. Fascinating.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

jpatterson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:50 am
drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

Zero evidence, just outright harassment and abuse.
I just presented evidence that shows Natasha is either lying or has a scary bad memory.

After years, literally YEARS of this board clamoring for evidence, you just blow right by it. Fascinating.
Natasha laid it out perfectly. Dehlin broke off the affair with Rosebud after she asked for sex. Rosebud couldn't just move on, she was in love. This made it impossible for the two to work together. The board offered a solution, Rosebud was indignant that John was more important to John's own project and refused. The blackmail letter from Rosebud here is absolutely damning.

The rest is just Rosebud making good on her threat to follow Dehlin to the grave with spurious accusations to try and bring him down by any means possible.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 am
Natasha laid it out perfectly. Dehlin broke off the affair with Rosebud after she asked for sex. Rosebud couldn't just move on, she was in love. This made it impossible for the two to work together. The board offered a solution, Rosebud was indignant that John was more important to John's own project and refused. The blackmail letter from Rosebud here is absolutely damning.

The rest is just Rosebud making good on her threat to follow Dehlin to the grave with spurious accusations to try and bring him down by any means possible.

Laid it out perfectly? Her story is false, as proven by...you know...the evidence that everyone here has been begging for for years.

Go look at the emails. Natasha was out of the loop. Rosebud had already been fired by the time she knew anything. John and Joanna were engaged in a coverup.

The "blackmail" letter was an admittedly overdramatic statement by Rosebud that if you guys keep trying to railroad me, it's gonna get ugly on both sides and I'll win because I have the truth.

That doesn't change the fact that Rosebud was fired because John had used her up and was done with her, and he got rid of her behind the board's back.

Keep in mind Natasha has a significant financial interest in keeping Open Stories Foundation afloat, seeing as though she's a contracted employee.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

jpatterson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 am
drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 am

Go look at the emails. Natasha was out of the loop. Rosebud had already been fired by the time she knew anything. John and Joanna were engaged in a coverup.

The "blackmail" letter was an admittedly overdramatic statement by Rosebud that if you guys keep trying to railroad me, it's gonna get ugly on both sides and I'll win because I have the truth.

That doesn't change the fact that Rosebud was fired because John had used her up and was done with her, and he got rid of her behind the board's back.

Keep in mind Natasha has a significant financial interest in keeping Open Stories Foundation afloat, seeing as though she's a contracted employee.
I completely understand what it's like to be scorned by someone. My wife had an affair and left me after we were together after 12 years. I had dreams of getting revenge, I fantasized about it constantly. It's completely natural, for a time. I can totally sympathize with wanting to write a book about it, wanting to be on Ellen exposing to the world how he hurt you.

But at some point you have to realize that, while what John did was completely unethical, it doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life trying to get revenge. I'm 5 years past discovering my wife's affair. She got to sleep with someone else and take half my property as well. And it was legally sanctioned! It shattered my world. But to make my entire life's goal getting revenge on her would destroy my life. It's time to let what John did to you go. We will never be equal with those who hurt us but we can move on from it and heal.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 am
I completely understand what it's like to be scorned by someone. My wife had an affair and left me after we were together after 12 years. I had dreams of getting revenge, I fantasized about it constantly. It's completely natural, for a time. I can totally sympathize with wanting to write a book about it, wanting to be on Ellen exposing to the world how he hurt you.

But at some point you have to realize that, while what John did was completely unethical, it doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life trying to get revenge. I'm 5 years past discovering my wife's affair. She got to sleep with someone else and take half my property as well. And it was legally sanctioned! It shattered my world. But to make my entire life's goal getting revenge on her would destroy my life. It's time to let what John did to you go. We will never be equal with those who hurt us but we can move on from it and heal.
Never, ever, ever tell someone who claims they have been sexually harassed, assaulted or abused that they should just "get over it."

It's pretty disgusting.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

"On one occasion, John took an action against me that was illegal in the state of New Hampshire."

Bill, why didn't you ask Natasha about that one?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

jpatterson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 am
drumdude wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 am

Never, ever, ever tell someone who claims they have been sexually harassed, assaulted or abused that they should just "get over it."

It's pretty disgusting.
When you make up stories like this it leads to more victims getting dismissed and unheard. You're actively doing a disservice to sexual assault victims by labeling your breakup "abuse." It's not right. It means Natasha has to make disclaimers like "even though this woman is misrepresenting what happened, most abuse victims don't. It's awful she has to make that disclaimer because women make false claims like this.