r/horse?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Lem
God

r/horse?

Post by Lem »

In which the Terrestrial forum is determined to be the appropriate location for discussing the subreddit r/horse.
What the church does when the puzzle pieces don’t
match the picture on the box.
That's an amazing tapir.
What a beautiful r/horse you've made there. 😊
:D
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: r/horse?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

This one is too funny:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Who said tapir?

Post by Shulem »

:twisted:

Put an end to lying apologetics of the so-called tapir in the Book of Mormon from the likes of Daniel C Peterson, an infamous school teacher who is retiring from BYU with an F grade. (F means u flunked, u dumb ass)

Noah Webster 1828 Dictionary wrote: TA'PIR, noun

A quadruped of S. America, about 6 feet long and 3 l/2 high, resembling a hog in shape, with a short movable proboscis. It frequents the water, like the hippopotamus.
Joseph Smith wrote:Nevertheless, wheat for man, and corn for the ox, and oats for the horse, and rye for the fowls and for swine, and for all beasts of the field, and barley for all useful animals, and for mild drinks, as also other grain.

‘I, the Lord, am willing, if any among you desire to ride upon horses, or upon mules, or in chariots, he shall receive this blessing, if he receive it from the hand of the Lord, with a thankful heart in all things.’

And it came to pass that we did find upon the land of promise, as we journeyed in the wilderness, that there were beasts in the forests of every kind, both the cow and the ox, and the ass and the horse, and the goat and the wild goat, and all manner of wild animals, which were for the use of men.
Shulem
God

Hey it's Daniel P Peterson coming for a ride!

Post by Shulem »

Last edited by Shulem on Sun May 02, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

That little spotted horse in Doc's post is adorable! But Shulem's right. Let's get serious. Does anyone have some horse's oats for the spotted cuteypie?
Lem
God

still the horse thread

Post by Lem »

Shulem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:15 pm

[thread title name change:]Re: Hey it's Daniel [....] Peterson coming for a hide!
Dude, no name calling! You're going to get my adorable little tapir thread tossed to Telestial before I even get to post about the cutest set of little horse twins, ever born to a tapir..... 8-)

(and no, autocorrect changing "horse" to "whores" is NOT a sign. :twisted: )
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Lem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:18 pm
That little spotted horse in Doc's post is adorable! But Shulem's right. Let's get serious. Does anyone have some horse's oats for the spotted cuteypie?

Indeed, Smith was being very specific and exact in that horses are fed oats -- fed literally by the hand of man. He was not referencing any other animal but the HORSE. He had no allusion to tapirs, elephants, and cureloms with regard to horses being fed oats. Every animal in its own class, after it's own kind, and in it's own sphere. That is what Smith taught (Moses 2:24,25; 3:20).
Shulem
God

Re: still the horse thread

Post by Shulem »

Lem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Dude, no name calling! You're going to get my adorable little tapir thread tossed to Telestial before I even get to post about the cutest set of little horse twins, ever born to a tapir..... 8-)

Never fear my dear, I just went up and edited it with a "P" which stand for the word originally put there. Don't worry, Shades will never know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

:lol:
Lem
God

Re: still the horse thread

Post by Lem »

Shulem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:39 pm
Lem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Never fear my dear, I just went up and edited it with a "P" which stand for the word originally put there. Don't worry, Shades will never know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

:lol:
Thanks! :lol:
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Lem wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:18 pm
No, but I got a saddle, lets go ridin for the day! My car is only 55 tapir power, so it barely does the speed limit... :D