Solomon's 1,005 Songs = Alma's 1,005 martyred Lamanites and 230,000 Lucky Charms

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Shulem
God

No funeral for make believe people

Post by Shulem »

Joseph Smith's story of the massacre of over a thousand Lamanites who prostrated themselves and simply allowed their executioners to hack them to bits and pierce open their bodies at will while they bled out on the open field is missing a very important ingredient in which the story lacks any sense of realness. Bear in mind that this story is nothing less than a bloodbath of enormous proportion. The graphic nature of what it represents is utterly shocking and can hardly be described or imagined by any reasonable or kind hearted person. So, with that, WHY is there no eulogy or burial service mentioned at the end of the story? Why no funeral or grave service? All we get from Smith is that that these poor Lamanites were helplessly butchered without showing any resistance or offering up any kind of self-defense which in and of itself is in direct opposition of the human instinct and natural inclination of the will to survive. In other words, the story does not ring true and is a lie fabricated out of Smith's warped sense of human understanding and the simple fact that he left off from giving any kind of eulogy in memory of these people in failing to gather them up and bury them with proper thought and compassion to what occurred is a sign that Smith made the story up without filling in the most important hole -- a decent burial. The funeral never happened and neither did the deaths. The number "1,005" is nothing more than the number of songs attributed to Solomon's making and Smith used that number as if to sing his own sick song in the Book of Mormon which is a disgusting book enjoyed by people who love to read disgusting things.

I KNOW the Book of Mormon is a lie and so testify.

Amen.
Shulem
God

Re: Solomon's 1,005 Songs = Alma's 1,005 martyred Lamanites

Post by Shulem »

Come now, and let us reason together, with regard to the number 1,005 in which Smith chose for his Lamanite body count.

Let's start at the top, shall we? Smith's number exceeds 1,000 (one thousand). Smith had only three choices in selecting a number for his body count.

1) A number below 1,000
2) The number 1,000
3) A number above 1,000

Obviously, the number 1,000 was not chosen and for good reason. Had that number been chosen it would certainly appear rather remarkable or more so, suspicious! What are the odds that the body count would be an exact 1,000? That seems very unlikely and the author of a novel is going to shy away from attempting to convince readers that such was the actual case. Pick any other number, but not an even 1,000! Why? Because nobody will believe it! What are the chances of that? One in a thousand?

Smith could have opted out and elected to pick a number above 1,000 without stating the actual value. He did this in another example, here:

Alma 49:23 "more than a thousand of the Lamanites were slain"

But Smith chose option (3) listed above and decided that the number would exceed 1,000 and the exact value would be declared. The direct hit of an even 1,000 was narrowly avoided but not by much.

Now the number 1,005 is a curious number having biblical roots shrouded in mystery but not something generally well known or discussed. What's there to discuss? It's just a number, but it's Solomon's number nonetheless and Solomon was on Smith's mind while dictating the Book of Mormon. The temple of Nephi and the polygamy that had been introduced early in Nephite culture are case in point. Solomon was on Smith's mind so with that being the case, is it not reasonable to think that Smith would pick 1,005 to further decorate his novel with biblical things? Magically sprinkle his book with a mythical number that serves to promote subconscious wonder?

Smith was not only smart, he was brilliant. He knew how to excite people and he also knew how to manipulate people. If you don't agree with me about this, that's fine. That's your choice. Perhaps I've not made my case to your satisfaction and you remain unconvinced. If so, I have one thing to say to YOU and that is you remain a victim of Smith's brilliant deception to this very day. You are still under his power because you're fooled by his trickery.

Think about that. Will you continue to be conned or will you wake up and smell the roses and the coffee?

Have a great day!

:D
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I believe and testify with all of my being, in the name of Jesus Christ, that Joseph Smith pulled the number out of a hat.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:01 pm
I believe and testify with all of my being, in the name of Jesus Christ, that Joseph Smith pulled the number out of a hat.

. . . a thousand and five.
Shulem
God

Number 8

Post by Shulem »

Okay, let's get sidetracked and examine another number that was important to Joseph Smith. We will do this in order to add strength to my assertion that Smith used Solomon's number to prop up his Book of Mormon but did it on the sly -- a conscious decision known only to him. And with that, I'll give another example of Smith using a biblical number in order to prop up his Book of Mormon through subconscious messaging.

Number 8

Mormons baptize their children when they turn age 8 in order to receive the ordinances of salvation (D&C 68:27). For Smith, the number 8 was the number that literally led to being saved through making covenants with God. So, with the number 8 comes the blessing of a covenant people being saved. For example, in the Old Testament: "he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you"; even Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day. Recall that during the flood only "eight souls were saved by water". So with that, the number 8, as so often the number 7, makes a special appearance in the Bible. Eight souls were saved from the flood when the earth was baptized by water and babies get circumcised on the 8th day. Then in 1831 Smith tells the saints that their children are to be baptized by water when they turn age 8 in order to be saved. Do you see a bit of a coincidence?

Now, lets take a peek into the Book of Mormon and see if Smith did in fact use the number 8 to reference being saved from certain destruction:

1 Nephi 17:4,5 wrote:And we did sojourn for the space of many years, yea, even eight years in the wilderness. And we did come to the land which we called Bountiful, because of its much fruit and also wild honey; and all these things were prepared of the Lord that we might not perish.
Mosiah 23:3,4 wrote:And they fled eight days’ journey into the wilderness. And they came to a land, yea, even a very beautiful and pleasant land, a land of pure water.
Helaman 5:19 wrote:Therefore they did speak unto the great astonishment of the Lamanites, to the convincing them, insomuch that there were eight thousand of the Lamanites who were in the land of Zarahemla and round about baptized unto repentance
Ether 3:1 wrote:And it came to pass that the brother of Jared, (now the number of the vessels which had been prepared was eight)

I do hope that there are at least some readers here on Discuss Mormonism that are beginning to realize what is being explained to them and begin to accept the idea that Smith was playing a game and messing with everyone's mind. YOU have been duped. Now wake up!
Shulem
God

430 years vs. 430 years

Post by Shulem »

I have to wonder just who on this board is listening to me. I'm listening to me! Are you?

Oh well, never fear, because I have more to say and I will demonstrate to your satisfaction that Joseph Smith was playing mind games with everyone, including YOU. I want to crack the code and reveal just how devious that son of a bitch really was in manipulating his victims, The Church. I want YOU to realize that the OP of this thread is a bloody revelation on this board and YOU need to just realize that and move on. And how will you move on? Get more information from me, Shulem, because I'm cracking the code like never before -- LIVE, right here on Discuss Mormonism (special thanks to Dr. Shades for the use of his board).

Here is something for you to think about. I want to give you another number which Joseph Smith stole from the Bible and used for his own purposes, this time in the Doctrine & Covenants. This is further evidence to help you understand just what Smith was really up to as I've been trying to explain in this thread. Smith was brilliant and everything he did was calculated and determined.

Open your eyes and mind: As Israel sojourned in Egypt and was taken up by God to a new place so also did Enoch sojourn and was taken up (translated) to a new place. The number is EXACT in order to impress the subconscious mind and empower Smith's hold on his followers.

Exodus 12:40,41 wrote:Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.
D&C 107:49 wrote:And he saw the Lord, and he walked with him, and was before his face continually; and he walked with God three hundred and sixty-five years, making him four hundred and thirty years old when he was translated.
Shulem
God

Twenty and Four

Post by Shulem »

Okay, so, let's take a stab at another number. Shall we?

Remember the so-called 24 "pure gold" plates that comprise the Book of Ether? Well, the number 24 is special and it seems Smith borrowed it from both Testaments. Here are Book of Mormon references:

Mosiah 8:9 wrote:And for a testimony that the things that they had said are true they have brought twenty-four plates which are filled with engravings, and they are of pure gold.
Ether 1:1,2 wrote:And now I, Moroni, proceed to give an account of those ancient inhabitants who were destroyed by the hand of the Lord upon the face of this north country. And I take mine account from the twenty and four plates which were found by the people of Limhi, which is called the Book of Ether.

Now, I'll bet you already know that I'm going to go straight to the Book of Revelation and connect it with the 24 elders wearing crowns of "gold" upon their heads. Yes, we have gold in both instances in which the number 24 is represented and in verse ten they "cast their crowns" before the throne of God:

Revelation 4:4 wrote:And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Thus, the number "24" AND "gold" used together in the Book of Mormon can be referenced in the New Testament. But what about the Old Testament? Yes, we can connect that too. Interesting to note that when the plates are first introduced in the Book of Mormon we get this explanation describing its place of origin:

Mosiah 8:8 wrote:. . . having discovered a land which was covered with bones of men, and of beasts, and was also covered with ruins of buildings of every kind, having discovered a land which had been peopled with a people who were as numerous as the hosts of Israel.

Isn't it rather strange that king Limhi in the year 121 BC is likening the ruins and population of the northern land to that of the "host of Israel"? What does Limhi know about ancient Israel? Book of Mormon civilizations had already been flourishing for 450 years so what is the point in talking about Israel? That *is* a blooper on Smith's part! But ancient Israel was on Smith's mind with regard to the number 24 with reference to the giant who defied Israel and was was slain by Jonathon.

2 Samuel 21:20 wrote:And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

The giant had 24 digits. How odd, indeed, but a biblical number Smith was well aware of.
Shulem
God

It's in the numbers

Post by Shulem »

Dear friends on Discuss Mormonsim,

I hope that you've been getting something out of this thread. But now, I am taking things to a new level and can only do that in the Celestial Forum. I have started a new thread and in it will detail and reveal amazing new things about Smith's secret revelations with regard to Adam and the patriarchs.

These are being made known, I believe, for the first time. It's been 186 years in which this has been hidden up and covered, but NOW, I am uncovering it and exposing it to the whole world. Nobody can stop me!

Fictitious Priesthood Ordination Ages of the Patriarchs NOW Exposed!

PS. Lem, if you're there, girls are invited too. Get ur ass up there gurl!
Shulem
God

Re: It's in the numbers

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:45 am
Dear friends on Discuss Mormonsim,

I hope that you've been getting something out of this thread. But now, I am taking things to a new level and can only do that in the Celestial Forum. I have started a new thread and in it will detail and reveal amazing new things about Smith's secret revelations with regard to Adam and the patriarchs.

These are being made known, I believe, for the first time. It's been 186 years in which this has been hidden up and covered, but NOW, I am uncovering it and exposing it to the whole world. Nobody can stop me!

PS. Lem, if you're there, girls are invited too. Get ur ass up there gurl!

I just dropped a pair of bombs in the new thread posted in the link above. Things are really going to heat up and I am going to expose Joseph Smith like never before. YOU might want to stay informed and keep up with the latest information (revelations) at the hand of Shulem, here, LIVE, on Discuss Mormonism!

:D
Shulem
God

Re: 430 years vs. 430 years

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 am
I have to wonder just who on this board is listening to me. I'm listening to me! Are you?

Oh well, never fear, because I have more to say and I will demonstrate to your satisfaction that Joseph Smith was playing mind games with everyone, including YOU. I want to crack the code and reveal just how devious that son of a bitch really was in manipulating his victims, The Church. I want YOU to realize that the OP of this thread is a bloody revelation on this board and YOU need to just realize that and move on. And how will you move on? Get more information from me, Shulem, because I'm cracking the code like never before -- LIVE, right here on Discuss Mormonism (special thanks to Dr. Shades for the use of his board).

Here is something for you to think about. I want to give you another number which Joseph Smith stole from the Bible and used for his own purposes, this time in the Doctrine & Covenants. This is further evidence to help you understand just what Smith was really up to as I've been trying to explain in this thread. Smith was brilliant and everything he did was calculated and determined.

Open your eyes and mind: As Israel sojourned in Egypt and was taken up by God to a new place so also did Enoch sojourn and was taken up (translated) to a new place. The number is EXACT in order to impress the subconscious mind and empower Smith's hold on his followers.

Exodus 12:40,41 wrote:Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.
D&C 107:49 wrote:And he saw the Lord, and he walked with him, and was before his face continually; and he walked with God three hundred and sixty-five years, making him four hundred and thirty years old when he was translated.

In fairness and in order to be more complete & accurate, I would like to inform interested readers that I've included an important supplement to the above post in my celestial thread wherein I've demonstrated in plausible terms how Smith came up with the number "430" in the post within the link below:

430 Years

My supplement or explanation goes beyond what is offered by scholars at the Joseph Smith Papers who seem to not have a clue about what is going on or for whatever reason have not commented on it or included this information in the transcript.