Challenge to Ajax and Subgenius

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Challenge to Ajax and Subgenius

Post by Gunnar »

Themis wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:50 am
You should first read what is said and ask yourself if it fits the time and place. It does not. I never followed Trump closely, but even I could see well before he started pretending to be republican that he was not honest.
I too! I will never get over my amazement and sorrow over how many people still have difficulty seeing that! In the light of that, I can't avoid coming to the very sad conclusion that a depressingly large proportion of my fellow Americans are either easily deluded, determinedly ignorant or nearly as pathologically dishonest and/or corrupt as Trump.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 am
subgenius wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:30 pm
I think it is because someone like Trump speaks to a certain truth experienced by many Americans.
Like, being ripped off by folks who make promises they can’t keep, or that sell you substandard products at inflated prices, or cheat you in real estate deals, or who lie incessantly, or that operate hundreds of shell companies to avoid paying taxes, or brag about groping strangers, or screw prostitutes while their wives are pregnant at home.
Why are you stretching this into a bipartisan condemnation?
In the broadest sense, a truth about how big government is abusive and mostly unnecessarily corrupt and wasteful.
Like when some folks bankrupt multiple businesses and pass the cost on to taxpayers, or who rack up debt that they can’t pay, or who refuse to pay you for services because they are protected by status and layers of lawyers, or who who raid the assets of charities ostensibly set up for cancer victims in order to steer the cash into their own businesses.
Speaking about giving the power back to the people is appealing, especially when "the other side" is exclaiming how they want to take power from the people.
Like when some arrogant blowhard can’t deal with being less popular than he wants to believe, and tries to usurp democracy and reverse the outcome of a national election that booted him from office.
Another point is how there is a truth in the fact that "the other side" denigrates and insults their sense of self on almost all fronts and usually in a blatantly hypocritical manner seasoned with just enough arrogance to make it repulsive to almost every common sense.
Like when folks such as Limbaugh and Coulter and Ingraham, along with dozens of others, spent decades publishing, broadcasting, and exponentially propagating an entire cottage industry out of characterizing their political opposition as godless, subhuman thugs not worthy of life.
Take your post here for example. You literally insult +75 million voters and you honestly can't figure out why they do not like you.
Like when folks spread dumbass bullshittery about nonexistent voter fraud in an attempt to disenfranchise 85 million other Americans.

Lol. Yep. Just like that. : D
Why are stretching this into a bipartisan condemnation?

(and your insistence for perpetuating the lie of "disenfranchising 85 million" doesn't lend credibility to your newfound realization that your political affiliation supports a corrupt, and probably criminal, organization. But the important takeaway is that something so personal and so emotional to you really shouldn't be in the reach of any government's jurisdiction.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Why are stretching this into a bipartisan condemnation?
Because it’s fun to see how the cumulative total of decades of your grievances - spread out over half of the population - can be neatly encapsulated within the actions and behaviors of one politician who has demonstrated all of that within merely the past 4 years. : D

(and your insistence for perpetuating the lie of "disenfranchising 85 million" doesn't lend credibility to your newfound realization that your political affiliation supports a corrupt, and probably criminal, organization. But the important takeaway is that something so personal and so emotional to you really shouldn't be in the reach of any government's jurisdiction.
That’s nice. Please stay slavishly devoted to the lying fraudster cheat who rips folks off, steals from children’s cancer charities, attempts to usurp democracy and who continually throws tantrums like an oversized wrinkled child, as you descend into another manic hair fire based on the hopes of being told about some random invented tale from Rudy Giuliani.

And, please - paste more fabricated junk, so that folks can continue to witness you debase yourself.
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:14 pm

That’s nice. Please stay slavishly devoted to the lying fraudster cheat who rips folks off, steals from children’s cancer charities, attempts to usurp democracy and who continually throws tantrums like an oversized wrinkled child..
I'm not sure where I heard it but it's still my fav. "Trump = take everything that's wrong with America, roll it up in an old hot-dog skin and teach it to make noises with its face."
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

What’s crazy is the jenius is never too embarrassed by his continual missteps to stop posting. You’d think he’s cringe so hard at being wrong so often that he’d slink off to whatever crap hole he occupies, but there he is. Again and again proving over and over how damned stupid Trumpers are.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:51 pm
What’s crazy is the jenius is never too embarrassed by his continual missteps to stop posting. You’d think he’s cringe so hard at being wrong so often that he’d slink off to whatever crap hole he occupies, but there he is. Again and again proving over and over how damned stupid Trumpers are.

- Doc
how are able to be away from the Dem/Lib circle jerk ?
If "wrong" was laying in Maddow's panties then i might believe you found it. Otherwise stick with your manufactured outrage as the only means to hold on to your entitled position as the "great white hope". How will hs brown people ever get saved without your brilliance?!?!?
You're extinct and don't even know it.
sad.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Canpakes wrote:That’s nice. Please stay slavishly devoted to the lying fraudster cheat who rips folks off, steals from children’s cancer charities, attempts to usurp democracy and who continually throws tantrums like an oversized wrinkled child, as you descend into another manic hair fire based on the hopes of being told about some random invented tale from Rudy Giuliani.
At least he's been consistent and ripped off his base also. And now the NRA it appears has been ripping off his base for years. And, they pulled a tried-and-true Trump play from the book and stated as they filed for bankruptcy, that they're absolutely crushing it! They're doing better than ever.

subs, before Trump leaves office do you think he'll declare "Opposite Day" a national holiday? It's coming up...for one day out of the year you can be right.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 am

how are able to be away from the Dem/Lib circle jerk ?
If "wrong" was laying in Maddow's panties then i might believe you found it. Otherwise stick with your manufactured outrage as the only means to hold on to your entitled position as the "great white hope". How will hs brown people ever get saved without your brilliance?!?!?
You're extinct and don't even know it.
sad.
You drank another whole bottle of cough syrup again, didn’t you!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Good Lord the jenius is really living up to his handle. Good thing for him he’s so goddamn dumb that his brain doesn’t have room for shame. Kinda like his fetish’s own noggin.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

It is truly amazing how subby never seems to realize or care how severely he debases himself more and more with almost every subsequent post!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.