Fun stuff in Utah valley?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Sono_hito wrote:
gramps wrote:Start rock-climbing. Everything is there and enjoy the canyons and the south red rocks. My God, what I would do to have so many opportunities surrounding me. If you don't climb, start.

Just my .02. I lived there in SLC for 20+ years. But, if I thought I could get the right kind of job, I'd be back in a flash, just for the climbing.

That would be an option....if i wasent acrophobic.....i get vertigo really bad

LOL. Maybe better to try something else then. I've seen some people try to do go climbing and then realized they couldn't get back down. Scared shitless from the heights. Sorry, didn't know you had vertigo. Lots of other good suggestions here though.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

yeah, i should have mentioned that in the original post. I also don't like sports or sporting events.(never have, and I've tried more than a few times to get into em)

hmm.....not been to a strip club before....
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

Dr. Shades wrote:We could play Magic: the Gathering if you wanted. . .

Hehe, i havent played magic in a long time. Got rid of all my cards about 2-3 years ago. Or do you play the one you can get on PC?
One nice thing is, ze game of love is never called on account of darkness - Pepe Le Pew
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Sono_hito wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:We could play Magic: the Gathering if you wanted. . .

Hehe, i havent played magic in a long time. Got rid of all my cards about 2-3 years ago.

Don't let that stop you! I've got a boxful of cards I can just give you for free. I've already hooked up three other forum members here that way.

Or do you play the one you can get on PC?

Nope. I've downloaded it but haven't invested the time to learn how to play. Plus I'm worried about spending any more money on it: Why start over again from scratch, especially if you don't get any physical cards?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mephitus
_Emeritus

Post by _Mephitus »

Naw, thanks for the offer though. I've already got a more expensive "collecting" hobby. And i don't need to start another. I play warhammer 40k. (more expensive per ounce than crack)