A new way to solve our issues...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

A new way to solve our issues...

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070116/lf_ ... wfights_dc

Rather than all this constant debate, perhaps we should look for other ways to solve our problems. While violent in nature, the pillow fight could be the perfect way to end doctrinal disputes.

Actually I just wanted an excuse to post a story about a professional pillow fighting league. Alright, back to the padded room.

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Wouldn't Wade and Vegas pillow fighting be adorable?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

LOL moksha. Actually I went into the archives and found some great Vegas and Wade competition images. They're arranged chronologically:

Age 5:

Age 10:

Age 15:

Age 20:

Age 25:

Age 30:

Age 35:

Finally after an tiny accident on their 40th birthday competition....

They struck a truce, and are now the best of friends.

Que the music:

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?....

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

From the above, it looks like Vegas could have used a bit more sunlight at age 35.

Right now, I feel like engaging in some of that age 30 competition myself. Two polish dogs with kraut please. by the way, does anyone else find that pic of the women trying to eat the hot dog erotic?
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:From the above, it looks like Vegas could have used a bit more sunlight at age 35.

Right now, I feel like engaging in some of that age 30 competition myself. Two polish dogs with kraut please. by the way, does anyone else find that pic of the women trying to eat the hot dog erotic?

That's the Japanese champion. He's a dude.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Bond...James Bond wrote:That's the Japanese champion. He's a dude.

Yikes, what are they putting in those hot dogs? If he is a dude, then ignore that erotic bit.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:That's the Japanese champion. He's a dude.

Yikes, what are they putting in those hot dogs? If he is a dude, then ignore that erotic bit.

Heres the guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi