Don't tell my boyfriend...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:I like men with character

Am I not dripping with character?

"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Bond...James Bond wrote:
OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:I like men with character

Am I not dripping with character?

Ewww! Roger Moore was NOT the true James Bond. Your avatar...Pierce Brosnon...is the sexiest of the Bonds in my humble opinion. ;)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Beastie wrote:I only saw one Girls Behaving Badly, not enough to know who your crush is.

Okay, here she is. Feast your eyes on the absolute pinnacle of humanity, the utter apex of biological evolution, the crowning jewel of life on planet earth, the single most ideal specimen of feminine perfection ever known:

Behold KIRA SOLTANOVICH, the Raven-Haired Goddess Herself:

Better yet, here's a media file showing her in all her gorgeous, radiant, etherial, otherworldly beauty. Here's another one where she has curly hair.

Oh, be still my beating heart!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Are we going to have to hose you down too Shades?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Are we going to have to hose you down too Shades?

Yes, definitely. After viewing those pictures and videos again, I'm about to spontaneously combust.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Are we going to have to hose you down too Shades?

Yes, definitely. After viewing those pictures and videos again, I'm about to spontaneously combust.

How will that effect the recovery of your eye?
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Negative
_Emeritus

Post by _Negative »

Dr. Shades wrote:Okay, here she is. Feast your eyes on the absolute pinnacle of humanity, the utter apex of biological evolution, the crowning jewel of life on planet earth, the single most ideal specimen of feminine perfection ever known:

Overstate much? :rolleyes:
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Negative wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Okay, here she is. Feast your eyes on the absolute pinnacle of humanity, the utter apex of biological evolution, the crowning jewel of life on planet earth, the single most ideal specimen of feminine perfection ever known:

Overstate much? :rolleyes:

Nope. In Kira's case, it's impossible to overstate!

--Louis Midgley