American Idol-o-rama

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_tundramom
_Emeritus

Tonight! 7pm CST

Post by _tundramom »

At least I believe it's on at 7.

I'll be in the Celestial chatroom. I think....... are there individual chatrooms for each forum? If so, should we meet in here? Will I be all alone?? ;)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Tonight! 7pm CST

Post by _Dr. Shades »

tundramom wrote:I'll be in the Celestial chatroom. I think....... are there individual chatrooms for each forum? If so, should we meet in here? Will I be all alone?? ;)

Just click on "Join Chat." You'll automatically be bumped into the Celestial Chat Room. However, you'll see a list of the other rooms on the right--the Terrestrial Room and the Telestial Room. Click on one of those to see if there are other people in those areas.

You can even click a button to create your own room if you wish, naming it whatever you want. You can choose to make it available to anyone, restricted to only certain posters, etc.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_tundramom
_Emeritus

Post by _tundramom »

Ok..... BJB and I were in the chat for a while and then DH came home and wanted to talk finances. ARGH!!!!!!!!!

It's on again tomorrow at 7 CST.

I'm watching House now. Love that show.