Avatars & such (from the 'psychedelic MAD post' thread)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

I am really enjoying Liz's new avatar and Blixa's as well (is she Vulcan or Romulan?).

On the thread in question, I learned that a congregation-wide ingestion of these substances could increase the spirit in a Fast and Testimony meeting. I wonder how they would alter any of the postings on this board or MAD?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Moksha! That's a very poorly rezzed photo of Scottish artist, Lucy McKenzie. It could pass as me when I had shorter hair though.
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Blixa wrote:Moksha! That's a very poorly rezzed photo of Scottish artist, Lucy McKenzie. It could pass as me when I had shorter hair though.

That's a woman? I thought it was an aging Scotsman in a kilt.
Lazy research debunked: bcspace x 4 | maklelan x 3 | Coggins7 x 5 (by Mr. Coffee x5) | grampa75 x 1 | whyme x 2 | rcrocket x 2 | Kerry Shirts x 1 | Enuma Elish x 1|
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

tsk, tsk, you people are SO judgemental.

I'll try to find another avatar. Back later.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Better?
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

LOL!!!
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Blixa wrote:tsk, tsk, you people are SO judgemental.

I can't help how the thing looks to me. It was just so small on my 1680x1080 LCD screen that I couldn't make it out properly (especially the face which looked very wrinkly).
Lazy research debunked: bcspace x 4 | maklelan x 3 | Coggins7 x 5 (by Mr. Coffee x5) | grampa75 x 1 | whyme x 2 | rcrocket x 2 | Kerry Shirts x 1 | Enuma Elish x 1|
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

I hope my cowgirl doesn't look wrinkly. Let me know, because I can always find another avatar... ; )
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Well I can't make out her face very well, though I can see she has Big Hair(tm), and lots of teeth. No obvious wrinkles.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Oh no! She's wearing a cowboy hat! No big hair! This is very distressing.