Moniker, is this you?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Moniker, is this you?

Post by _The Nehor »

"This weekend, a company called Moniker Marketplace auctioned off a huge, torrential load of valuable adult domain names. Some went for tens or even hundreds of thousands. Many more remain unsold and are still up for bidding, so you still might be able to snag a top-quality adult domain for an affordable price."
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Re: Moniker, is this you?

Post by _Moniker »

Heh.
_Droopy
_Emeritus

Post by _Droopy »

What's the deal?
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Moniker wrote:Heh.

I knew it was you!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Just so you guys get it. I find this thread to be disrespectful and it's insulting, to me.

Yet, I don't expect any of you to get that, really.

Go post one about a few other females and they may enjoy the attention. I don't.

See my sig line for more of my thoughts on the matter. :)
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

No. It's me. My middle name is Moniker. And it made me rich bitch! That's why I'm leaving this board. I made the big bugs as an adult entertainer and now I"m off to the Bahamas.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Post by _JonasS »

Hahahaha lmpo, Im sorry but I am in a giddy mood today, everything seems funny. I actually didn't expect this. I thought Nehor was going to ask about a sockpuppet or something. Nehor, I think you should apologise. Down doggy down!
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)