Mormon Gulag Story - Split

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_GoodK

Mormon Gulag Story - Split

Post by _GoodK »

harmony wrote:
Especially from law enforcement and child protective services.

You are lame. Maybe you can forward them the link. You seem familiar with law enforcement, or at least hostage situations.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Mormon Gulag Story

Post by _harmony »

GoodK wrote:
harmony wrote:

You are lame. Maybe you can forward them the link. You seem familiar with law enforcement, or at least hostage situations.

Actually, you're correct: I am lame, which adequately explains my cane, I guess. And I have some experience with law enforcement on the community end, when I was a parole officer. Never dealt with hostages though.

You, on the other hand, are young. The good news is, it's not terminal.
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

GoodK wrote:
harmony wrote:

?????

Why did you think that Harmony's comment was hostile? Maybe I'm just naïve, but I didn't read it that way.

Law enforcement and child protective services DO need to know about this place, Eric! It needs to be shut down, as well as being exposed.

I applaud your mission in wanting to do this, and I think commend your bravery in coming out with your own story. That, in itself, is very difficult.

I really hope that this effort gains the end result that NEEDS to happen...this place needs to be shut down!!!

And, if I had it my way, all of those administrators who put you and those other innocent kids through hell would go through the same thing themselves or worse.

Your article is very well-written. I want to go back and read it in more detail over the next few days, and I will give you some notes, if you're interested.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

liz3564 wrote:
Why did you think that Harmony's comment was hostile? Maybe I'm just naïve, but I didn't read it that way.

There's no way to read hostility in my comment. The hostility stems from GoodK, and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. He's derailing his own thread. He doesn't like being held to a standard to which he has no intention of conforming, and it chafes him when he's forced to. Civility is not his style, and civility is what is demanded of him here, unless he wants to spend his onboard life in Telestial. He, AS8, and Merc are champing at the bit to be allowed to shred the board again, so we are treated to such things as this, AS8's tirade to Scottie, and Merc's current thread about the Vaginal Squad as he calls us. It will all either explode after the vote or calm down as they grow up, whichever comes first.
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_GoodK

Post by _GoodK »

liz3564 wrote:

Oh you're not naïve, liz. She is a pro. But you have to realize that harmony dismissively repeats useless comments in a fit of passive aggression. Harmony's law enforcement comments are just like the nonsensical voting slogans she spits out after being called on her dishonest list of hostages.
Last edited by _GoodK on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
_GoodK

Post by _GoodK »

harmony wrote:He doesn't like being held to a standard to which he has no intention of conforming, and it chafes him when he's forced to.

Actually, you are right. I won't be conforming to any standards of yours. Although I haven't been forced to do anything, so I wouldn't be counting your chickens just yet (pardon the fat hen reference). Try forcing me to conform to your standards and Dr. Shades will have one less valuable poster on this board. Heck, I could even put together a list of posters who think you suck and would follow me out the door, perhaps to www.mormongulag.proboards.com or some where else.

I guess the depth of your posts - which contain stupid stories about a pickle, rather sickening descriptions of your personal health/bodily functions, and riveting stories of life on the farm - will make up for any void I would leave.

But don't flatter yourself you big phony baloney, you haven't chafed me yet.

Civility is not his style, and civility is what is demanded of him here, unless he wants to spend his onboard life in Telestial.

Look at these grunts and tell me that this little taste of power isn't going to her head? Don't flatter yourself, you aren't going to be demanding anything from me. :wink:

My opposition to you has everything to do with your lack of integrity and dishonest list. Keep trying to make it about something else, but you aren't fooling me.

the Vaginal Squad as he calls us...

Merc wasn't talking about Liz. Don't try and rub your stink on her. It's you.
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Re: Mormon Gulag Story - Split

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

Yup, it's official... The board's gone gay. Not gay "why hellooooooooooooo there, sailor!", but more prison sex gay.
I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat