These are a few of my favorite things

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_msnobody
_Emeritus

These are a few of my favorite things

Post by _msnobody »

Riding downtown in the winter with the windows down, heat blasting, and the music turned up.

What are a few of your favorite things?
"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.” Psalm 145:18-19 ESV
_John Larsen
_Emeritus

Re: These are a few of my favorite things

Post by _John Larsen »

Caught in a humid downpour with so much rain, you windshield wipers stop working.
_Angus McAwesome
_Emeritus

Post by _Angus McAwesome »

Waking up to a clear sunny morning, rolling a fat spliff, sitting on my back porch watching the deer run through the woods out back... Plotting their demise come next winter. While munching on home made venison jerky.
I was afraid of the dark when I was young. "Don't be afraid, my son," my mother would always say. "The child-eating night goblins can smell fear." Bitch... - Kreepy Kat
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Watching my Challenge of the Superfrinds DVD while eating Trix cereal on a Saturday morning when I don't have to be at work. Have to show the kids what a great cartoon is.

Singing while drivign with the windows down is great too though.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

msnobody wrote:What are a few of your favorite things?

Big docile cats that purr as you pet them.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Seven
_Emeritus

Post by _Seven »

Newborn babies.
I could hold them all day :)
"Happiness is the object and design of our existence...
That which is wrong under one circumstance, may be, and often is, right under another." Joseph Smith