Black Mob viciously beats Trump voter

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Re: Black Mob viciously beats Trump voter

Post by _Sam Harris »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Shades told me to voice my opinion on the post without simply telling the poster to shut up. That's exactly what I did.

Why is that board nannying? Are all of us, including yourself, who identified faqs as a racist all board nannies? There's a reason faqs is restricted to the new Prison forum and it's not just because he spams the board. His posts have blatant racist overtones and that's one of the reasons that people condemned him. I and others, have told faqs to shut up numerous times and no one objected to that.

I made one post opposing an OP and it's openly confirmed/documented racist author and that's **** stirring?

Jersey Girl, don't "attack" them with reason and facts! Bad Jersey Girl, bad! LOL
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Sam Harris:

Being insane doesn't mean he's stupid. For better or worse those that are judged criminally insane spend twice as long in confinement than just the criminal. Expect Dyann Roof to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and locked doors.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

The CCC wrote:Sam Harris:

Being insane doesn't mean he's stupid. For better or worse those that are judged criminally insane spend twice as long in confinement than just the criminal. Expect Dyann Roof to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and locked doors.

You've made valid points. That gives me some comfort. Because that man doesn't need to be walking free. And people need to know this mess is not okay.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Sam, if he is judged incompetent to stand trial, he will be placed in an institution and treated until he is judged competent to stand trial. Being judged incompetent to stand trial is different than being found not guilty by reason of insanity.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Maxine Waters wrote:
But, I'm sure that doesn't really count in his book

What do you mean it doesn't count? The worst reverse racists are white.

Then why aren't you posting videos of White people acting out? Why just Black people?

Don't answer that. No need.

- Doc
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Chap wrote:But I am mildly curious about what you get personally out of this (to me) rather weird choice of avatar.

So what if that picture of Maxine Waters made him feel pretty and witty and gay? Your chiding has driven him to now adopt a photo of Pat Buchanan.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Res Ipsa wrote:Sam, if he is judged incompetent to stand trial, he will be placed in an institution and treated until he is judged competent to stand trial. Being judged incompetent to stand trial is different than being found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Thank you for this information. :smile:
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
canpakes wrote:Apparently, the things that faqs repeatedly posted to this forum that were then mentioned by others.

He made that claim about me once before and I responded by telling him that very same thing. He never replied to that and why? Because his only intention is to shift focus away from his bigotry and racism, and crawl back into his hole when he isn't successful.

If he wants to perpetuate racist stereotypes on this board, that's okay with me. I'll call it what it is every time he turns around.

And, no response this time from him. Not surprised.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:He made that claim about me once before and I responded by telling him that very same thing. He never replied to that and why? Because his only intention is to shift focus away from his bigotry and racism, and crawl back into his hole when he isn't successful.

If he wants to perpetuate racist stereotypes on this board, that's okay with me. I'll call it what it is every time he turns around.

And, no response this time from him. Not surprised.

I'm telling ya... deep down inside, Majax knows he's full of crap. I don't know why I think that; it's just a hunch. He never answers the direct questions, he redirects, obfuscates, or flat out can't answer (probably option A). It's the questions he knows he can't answer without acknowledging his BS.

I want to know why he's a racist. What kicked that crap off? I guess he'll never tell. All he ever gives us is peripheral justifications for his racism, never the root cause. Was it his parents? Siblings? Friends? All of the above? Is it insecurity about his whiteness? How weak does your character have to be to feel impotent as a white college educated male in this country?
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Some Schmo wrote:I'm telling ya... deep down inside, Majax knows he's full of crap. I don't know why I think that; it's just a hunch. He never answers the direct questions, he redirects, obfuscates, or flat out can't answer (probably option A). It's the questions he knows he can't answer without acknowledging his BS.

I want to know why he's a racist. What kicked that crap off? I guess he'll never tell. All he ever gives us is peripheral justifications for his racism, never the root cause. Was it his parents? Siblings? Friends? All of the above? Is it insecurity about his whiteness? How weak does your character have to be to feel impotent as a white college educated male in this country?

I don't know what his deal is, but he's not going to make accusations about me without a response. I suspect these attitudes were taught to him in childhood or that he's developed them because he's miserable and needs someone to blame and/or look down on.

Or both.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb